Sign in to follow this  
tigeru

Minnesota Vikings @ Green Bay Packers: In-Game Discussion

Lacy is tired because he's not used to having to run that much....weak.

Hope this game stays close as a Cobb/Lacy owner....

Nvm....

If Nelson doesn't make the first team Pro Bowl this year... I am crying "reverse racism".

Ponder is dreadful. Did Patterson bang the coaches wife or what? It's beyond ridiculous how they don't even try getting the ball into their ONLY playmakers hands, EVER

Was just debating who the top 5 white wr all time would be. I'm arguing to leave Hutson off the list as old timey guys wouldn't catch a single pass vs the athletic corners of today.

Mccaffrey, Welker, tasker,largest, berry. Where does Jordy fit in? Not a long list so he's gotta be creeping up there even with only a couple good seasons lol.

He looked lost on that blitz pickup.

He just like slid away like oh well

Ok Minny needs a drive. Wr screen to Patterson to get it going

I can't watch the game so only the feed. McKinnon gave up the sack?

No, there were 3 guys in on the sack. No runningback could block 3 defensive lineman.

Eddie Lacy looks like Chris Johnson if he hung out with Vince Young at Cheesecake Factory for a month. A larger version of Hit the line and fall over

Was just debating who the top 5 white wr all time would be. I'm arguing to leave Hutson off the list as old timey guys wouldn't catch a single pass vs the athletic corners of today.

Mccaffrey, Welker, tasker,largest, berry. Where does Jordy fit in? Not a long list so he's gotta be creeping up there even with only a couple good seasons lol.

Lance Alworth was pretty great

No, there were 3 guys in on the sack. No runningback could block 3 defensive lineman.

No but he just left didn't even try just watched

How the heck do you not do some bubble screens or WR screens to C Pat??? These coaches are idiots. Line him up in the slot and take advantage of his speed.

Eddie Lacy looks like Chris Johnson if he hung out with Vince Young at Cheesecake Factory for a month. A larger version of Hit the line and fall over

He is hyped so much cause when that huge hole is there he looks so glorious with that flowing hair and big ass trucking thru and appearing secondary

How the heck do you not do some bubble screens or WR screens to C Pat??? These coaches are idiots. Line him up in the slot and take advantage of his speed.

Yes bubble screen should be every other series and throw in CP end around then you do the end around fake handoff up middle.

Seriously? I thought they'd only spell Lacy after Green Bay has had a huge drive with lots of Lacy action. I guess they're doing this since they're up by 14 already?

:thumbsdown:

Seriously? I thought they'd only spell Lacy after Green Bay has had a huge drive with lots of Lacy action. I guess they're doing this since they're up by 14 already?

:thumbsdown:

No they realized Feeding Lacy over and over isn't a good game plan after 4 wks

Beat writer said today expect to see starks tonight..looks like they will rotate series

Beat writer said today expect to see starks tonight..looks like they will rotate series

Looks like it

The only passes I ever see Patterson catch are bubble screens.

Wow, just following on gamecast and this game and ponder are horrible. Glad I'm can't watch