Sign in to follow this  
nos23

Gordon

I'm offering 3 #2 type of players for him. Including jordan reed to replace him for the guy.

Sorry my post was confusing to you.

If you build good depth in free agency you can typically package a #2 wr, #2 rb, and another good player for a stud.

I'm not talking Murray or DT, but find someone in your league starting cj0k and Eric Decker at 2-5 and see if they'll work with you. Sometimes they will

Got it. Good luck!

I've had Gordon on my bench all season (12 team, 4 bench spots). I had to manage it carefully, but now I'm 5-2 with Week 12 within sight.

I might have taken a deal for him earlier, but as we get close to his return I'd need a #1 or high #2 to consider letting him go now.

I picked him up week 2 thinking he was only going to have a 6-8wk ban. I have kept him this whole time, mostly so that no one else can get him. I probably will only play him week#12 to sub for A Brown, as I also drafted J Nelson and traded for D Thomas. Dream fantasy football season.

Agreed with building depth through Free-agency. I was able to trade FA pick ups A Bradshaw + K Davis for D Thomas. Then last week trade B Oliver and Hopkins for L McCoy. Poor McCoy owner was desperate for week #7 bye (he is the one who made the offer!)

If I was in position to win it all. I would...IF Hoyer is under center. I would do what it takes to get him. Gordon is a top 5 WR in the league maybe top 3. I would make a move for him ONLY if I really thought that deal would put me over the top.

at this point, would any gordon owner consider a trade for julio?

No, the problem is after waiting so long Gordon's value is probably inflated in my mind. I am in good shape to make the playoffs (6-1) so there would be very little that I would trade him for. My view is it is like I am adding Jordy Nelson or DT to my lineup just in time for the playoffs.

But if the Gordon owner is struggling to make the playoffs I could see them making a move. I would still think Julio is too little. Maybe add in a RB3.

Hoping he blows up. I traded Rodgers (and I'm a Packers fan) for Ben Tate and Josh Gordon in my dynasty league.

Hoping he blows up. I traded Rodgers (and I'm a Packers fan) for Ben Tate and Josh Gordon in my dynasty league.

I traded for Tate and have been holding Gordo.... and then it occurred to me oh sht I might be starting two Browns during the playoffs.

:huh:

I was just offered Alshon Jeffery and Dwayne Allen for him and J Stewart...

Seems like a slam dunk, but I have held onto Gordon since week 3. I am 5-2.. so I dunno...

I have been holding onto him all year. Hope he comes back as a stud.

I'm still holding him. I have such a solid team (Wilson/Rivers; AB and Jordy are my WRs; Forte/Bradshaw/Jennings/Oliver/Brown are RBs; VD/Kelce/Reed/Allen TEs) that if Gordon is anything near like I think he'll be, he should put me over the top - and I'll have awesome WRs, one of whom will be my flex.

I have been holding him in all leagues. Even the leagues im 1-6, 2-5 in lol. I offered so many people trades but no one bites.... everyone tries to low ball. So i'm letting him rot until week 12!!!!!

Good things come to those who wait. He's gonna come in with fresh legs and something to prove. When he wants to, he is one of those exceedingly rare receivers that is simply unstoppable.