Sign in to follow this  
Flowmo

Bishop Sankey

With Shonn Greene not practicing and looking iffy for Sunday's game, is anyone rolling the dice on Sankey? My other options are Vereen and Hillman and I'm thinking Sankey will have the most touches of the three if Shonn Greene is indeed out. Going up against the Jags too.

With Shonn Greene not practicing and looking iffy for Sunday's game, is anyone rolling the dice on Sankey? My other options are Vereen and Hillman and I'm thinking Sankey will have the most touches of the three if Shonn Greene is indeed out. Going up against the Jags too.

If Greene is out, I will roll the dice

I have to pick between T-rich and Sankey. Wish that i didn't have to decide that today. Will probably go Sankey and hope Greene stays limited.

No way would I count on Sankey

No way would I count on Sankey

If Greene is out? Why not? Vs jags?

I just dropped Sankey for ODB. I hope I don't regret it. However, the way my season is going, he will most likely score 4 TD's and go for 250 yards.

I thought that Sankey would bust out last week. I'm gun shy now - but if Greene is out, I'll have to throw him out there (I think).

Jags or no Jags, I'm waiting for a "breakout" game. Wisenfart fooled me last week.

So if no Greene you think who will be main rb?

If Greene is out he should see 15 carries and if your looking for a lottery ticket play he is as good as any. I think this will be a close game and if Locker does play he will still be sore and things will be played conservatively.

If Greene is out? Why not? Vs jags?

Haven't you heard? Sankey has the worst footwork in all of football. Whisenhunt recently told the press he has personally had to re-teach Sankey how to walk.

• Like 1

Haven't you heard? Sankey has the worst footwork in all of football. Whisenhunt recently told the press he has personally had to re-teach Sankey how to walk.

Haha well played

Fock!

So if no Greene you think who will be main rb?

I'm not saying that Sankey will not get the carries. He might actually have a good game.

I'd play him if I didn't have better options which I do (A. Williams and Forsette).

Sankey is on my waiver wire, just cut, so maybe I might claim him. The guy cut him for andre Williams, so I can't blame him for that, but if Sanka can have a good game against the helpless Jags, maybe he could finally be worth something.

Let's see, who should I cut to try to claim him? Bye bye Bridgewater.

if shonn green is out this week i bet wisencunt throws the ball an extra 15 times.

Just throw it to Kendall Wright :overhead:

No, no, Justin Hunter.

I started him over Ivory and while I didn't get burned it cost me 2 points. Still the fact that he was supposed to get a "bigger" role and ended up getting the same was a bunch of BS. With a huge lead he still didn't get playing time! Ridiculous.

I have Ivory in again because I think Jets will drop 20 and move the ball against Denver, of course Denver will get 30+. I'm thinking Ivory might get an easy goalline TD, but ugh...I don't know.

If Sankey is truly starting because Greene is out, it's tempting.

• Like 1

Well, I had a tough decision to make, so I had to cut Kendall Wright in order to pick up the Bishop. I could have cut Hunter or Garçon, but chose Wright because this is NOT a PPR league.

As for the Bishop, I hope his era begins this week in Jacksonville. I do not feel comfortable trusting any Titan player, especially with their weak qb play, but with Jennings hurt, I need that third RB to be viable.

Go Bishop, run wild and often dude!

The Titans are 1-4 and desperate. I could see them giving Sank a shot at the jib just to shake things up... even if Greene is healthy.

If he sucks vs Jax then I will drop him immediately, but if they win and he posts above avg #s Wisencunt may just roll with him rest of way. He is in a perfect matchup to seize the role.

Been holding him all year for an opportunity like this. Kept him over CP, Jordan Matthews, Terrance West and Carlos Hyde so far. I will be playing him in my flex and after last week's failure to use him with a big lead will be expecting him to have at least another 10 carries. This is the week he makes or breaks imo.

I had him last week but on the bench thankfully........finally cut him this week to snag a bye week replacement for Brees. Even if I did have him, his coach proved last week he can't be trusted. Even with Greene out, he may split the carries with Leon or whoever.

Nope....................pass.

I had him last week but on the bench thankfully........finally cut him this week to snag a bye week replacement for Brees. Even if I did have him, his coach proved last week he can't be trusted. Even with Greene out, he may split the carries with Leon or whoever.

Fun- sucker!

• Like 1

How many rbs don't split carries?

How many rbs don't split carries?

Very few................

Back at you: How many RBs roles are touted to increase in the upcoming week then the HC gives him just 8 attempts? Whisenhunt screwed over a BUNCH of people last week with that sh!t while they were up 28 points!

I'm covering a bye for a TE and QB this week. No one to drop on the chance he finally gets the touches he should.

I hope it works out for you guys. :cheers:

Very few................

Back at you: How many RBs roles are touted to increase in the upcoming week then the HC gives him just 8 attempts? Whisenhunt screwed over a BUNCH of people last week with that sh!t while they were up 28 points!

This is exactly why I'm holding off on using Sankey again. Nothing against him, it's Whisencunt that gives me pause. Kick me in the balls once, shame on you. Kick me in the balls twice, shame on me.

• Like 1

Very few................

I'm covering a bye for a TE and QB this week. No one to drop on the chance he finally gets the touches he should.

I hope it works out for you guys. :cheers:

I didn't start him last week (not sure why everyone go so darn excited and put him in because all he did was say he wanted to give more touches which is coachspeak)...., but you aren't even factoring in the issue that Greene won't get carries at all this week, 0, he can't. So what he said last week is completely irrelevant to this week. Unless you think McCluster is the lead RB this week, what do you fear?

McCluster will get carries and snaps, Lean Washington hasn't had many carries and that will still be the case. Battle has gotten a few and that will still be the case. I don't see Sankey's situation as any more risky touch wise as any other RB in the league minus a couple.

I see the only risk is that they just pass a lot

ESPN Titans reporter Paul Kuharsky expects Bishop Sankey to lead Tennessee's backfield in touches with Shonn Greene (hamstring) out.

The Tennessean's Jim Wyatt echoes the sentiment, saying Sankey "should get plenty of work." What should happen andhas happened in Tennessee have been two different things so far this season, but it finally appears the Titans will be forced into giving Sankey a decent workload. That said, expect Dexter McCluster and Leon Washington to get an annoying amount of work against the Jaguars.

I actually feel better about Sankey this week than Lacy v. Miami. I'm putting Lacy on the bench because he has only had one good week out of five, and it came against woeful Minnesota without their qb. I'm thinking Lacy is mundane again and hoping Sankey, now that he is the man, will bust loose.

This could blow up in my face, but I usually follow my gut, not espn experts.

I actually feel better about Sankey this week than Lacy v. Miami. I'm putting Lacy on the bench because he has only had one good week out of five, and it came against woeful Minnesota without their qb. I'm thinking Lacy is mundane again and hoping Sankey, now that he is the man, will bust loose.

This could blow up in my face, but I usually follow my gut, not espn experts.

That's gutsy but I agree with you that the gut is usually correct and I do best when I follow mine

I am sooooo waiting for my 5rth round pick to produce. That bieng said I feel forced to start him instead of Ridley in Buffalo.

It's hard but as you guys mentioned Greene is out. Wiz needs to figure it out.

Ridley? Heck you never know week to week if he is in gameplan so you risk that every week

Uh ohhhh, three carries and no yards. He might be yanked quickly here. Even dexter caught a 25 yd pass.

Uh ohhhh, three carries and no yards. He might be yanked quickly here. Even dexter caught a 25 yd pass.

Watching game there was nowhere to run and if they only put him in when they run like it appears it will be a long day as they are telegraphing the run

Well this sucks. 1 yd line fullback TD.

My only hope is Sankey can keep up with opponent Doug Martin until I can cut his ASS

No screens or anything??

This coaching stuff sucks! Still hoping he can break a long one for a TD. I feel a bit better that Ivory isn't doing crap either.