Sign in to follow this  
Skinny_Bastard

Ain't no one hurt by smok'n a little....

WEED!

"FOX Houston reports Adrian Peterson is facing arrest after violating the terms of his bond by "(smoking) a little weed."

According to court records, Peterson admitted to his marijuana consumption before taking a Wednesday drug test. It's a staggering lack of awareness from a player not only battling the court of law, but the court of public opinion. It's unclear if this will affect Peterson's tentative December 1 trial date."

This dude's life have completely turned upside down. If his career ended as of today, is he a HoF?

....and he keeps piling it on himself.

If you haven't dropped Peterson yet, what are you waiting for?

Then theres the orgy from 2011 that he allegedly paid for with his own charity money that was reported couple days ago. Oh and there was a minor present at the time of said orgy.

This guy...wow what a fall from grace

The possibility (remote as it was) of having AP for the last 5 weeks on fresh legs was better than the crap out there that I could have replaced him with...but now with this?

:dunno:

This guy is dumber than a box of rocks. Not those fancy pet rocks either, just ordinary rocks. HOF? not a chance. What a waste.

• Like 1

behind that big smile and all the jesus talk, the dude is a devious human being. And weed has nothing to do with it either. The picture is becoming clear, he's not a good human being. The sharks are circling too, so expect more stuff to come out. That charity will close down soon too I'm sure...

• Like 1

At least he'll still have his double sided Scooby Snack and his orange peanut.

What the fock is it with these athletes and the weed? How focking numb can you be?

i understand it for pain relief much safer than pharmaceuticals. also helps start a great night with loose women but yea he is pretty stupid for him to do anything but keeping completely clean right now. crazy how the tables have turned on one of the nfls golden boys wow you couldnt script this stuff

This has been a surreal turn of events for my fav player in the nfl. Talk about a universally beloved guy getting he table flipped on him. Wow.

At least he'll still have his double sided Scooby Snack and his orange peanut.

What the fock is it with these athletes and the weed? How focking numb can you be?

I accept you

This has been a surreal turn of events for my fav player in the nfl. Talk about a universally beloved guy flipping the table on himself. Wow.

Fixed

As for the "universally beloved" thing, that began to fall apart when the other child with whom he had no relationship died a year or so ago after being abused. While people were sending their weepy notes of support, it somehow escaped the attention of many that the guy saw the child exactly once in his life: laying near death in the hospital after the media reported the kid was dying.

• Like 1

Fixed

As for the "universally beloved" thing, that began to fall apart when the other child with whom he had no relationship died a year or so ago after being abused. While people were sending their weepy notes of support, it somehow escaped the attention of many that the guy saw the child exactly once in his life: laying near death in the hospital after the media reported the kid was dying.

Well put JT.

Ironically, AP is being cast off just like some of his kids.

The possibility (remote as it was) of having AP for the last 5 weeks on fresh legs was better than the crap out there that I could have replaced him with...but now with this?

:dunno:

You sure drafted well on RB's this year. :wave:

poor focker :(

Fixed

Was that also during the same time of news that the dude was fathering kids left and right from wild sex parties?