Sign in to follow this  
Phil Simms 11

LaFell going forward

Has he finally replaced Edelman as the WR to own in NE? Before last week he was simply the teams deep threat but his targets and receptions were both at 11 last week.

I picked him to start last week but now likely to hold on as a WR3/ matchup play. Anybody else like his prospects for the remainder of the season?

Has he finally replaced Edelman as the WR to own in NE? Before last week he was simply the teams deep threat but his targets and receptions were both at 11 last week.

I picked him to start last week but now likely to hold on as a WR3/ matchup play. Anybody else like his prospects for the remainder of the season?

I am buying hopefully he makes it to me on waivers

Hard not to like him . No question he should be on all rosters

I can see rostering edelmann, but I have no interest in starting him.

I did start lafell sunday though.

The way I see it Gronk is the focal point.

The natural complement to Gronk is Lafell (or dobson if he could ever get time, but that ship may have sailed).

Come red zone freaking touchdown timmy wright is more likely to get a look than edelman or amendola...

so if i had edelmann I would move him while I can.

if he was on waivers I would probably find a place on my roster for him.

There is no way I would even trade a kicker for him though.

jdon

Brady is clearly liking LaFell and LaFell is stepping up to the occasion. I think he's a strong weekly play going forward

If you had to start M. Wallace or LaFell who would you choose?

Braveheart hasn't topped 80 yds in a single game yet.

he's getting decent targets, and the tds have been pumping his numbers up to mid wr2 status ... but like we saw vs Jax, if he's not getting the scores, he's basically a high wr3.

LaFell is the call here ... ride that hot hand 'til it burns ya

I agree about BB. I have Lafell on my roster but haven't started him. I may some week but outside of Gronk and Brady....everyone else on this offense is a crap shoot. Hard to find consistency there.

I like Lafell this week. As background didn't both the Pats and Broncos go after both Lafell and Saunders this off season? Could be similar to a revenge game in that respect. I like Lafell over Saunders this week because he still has more to prove.

I like Lafell this week. As background didn't both the Pats and Broncos go after both Lafell and Saunders this off season? Could be similar to a revenge game in that respect. I like Lafell over Saunders this week because he still has more to prove.

Who the hell is Saunders?

The Broncos were close to signing Lafell but he supposedly kept raising contract demands so they said screw it, if we're spending this much already may as well get Sanders.

Smith going against the Panthers is a revenge game. Lafell against Broncos doesn't have that feel, overthinking a bit.

Sanders is the safer bet but both have high upside.

I still don't know with Lafell. Brady likes to spread it around to whomever and Lafell has been inconsistent his whole career. I have Lafell and Edelman and don't feel comfortable starting either one of them.

LaFell going forward?

I would predict a thread on this forearm in a couple of weeks entitled:

"Should I drop LaFell?"

• Like 1

I would predict a thread on this forearm in a couple of weeks entitled:

"Should I drop LaFell?"

exactly right. LaFell is the poster child for mediocre talent. Ride him while he's producing, but don't go selling the farm.

Agree with the guy that said there will be a should I drop Lafell. The things I like is that he caught 11 of his 11 targets. He must be doing something right if every time Brady looks at him he's catching it.

Got him off waivers and will probably start him over Michael Floyd this week. Feel like any time Peyton and Brady go head to head its a close game and the way last week looked Im figuring Lafell will see a lot of targets