Sign in to follow this  
tigeru

MNF what do you need?

2 butt fumbles and 3 pick sixes from Marky Mark with the eagles punter finishing the game for pure entertainment purposes :banana:

Lets do this shiiiiit :clap:

I wrote that I need Olsen to have a good game. I also need McCoy to score about 30, but since that's an absolute impossibility this year I didn't even worry about it.

Up 27.08 points, he has Newton and Mccoy, I have Matthews and Parkey, ppr, 6 points all td's. Should be interesting. Hopefully that connection Sanchez had with Matthews in the preseason shows up in the regular season.

Well, Cody Parkey has more than 3 times as many points as Mccoy and Newton combined and that is ignoring the 24.6 points from Jordan Matthews. No reason to stay up late for this one. 7-3!

I need the Phi DST to STOP SCORING FOCKING POINTS AGAINST ME. Going in to tonight I had a comfortable 55 point lead. Now it's down to 21 points, and my opponent has Maclin who has yet to go off (but I assume still might).

So yeah. ENOUGH WITH THE SCORING POINTS, PHI DST!

Wow, things worked out well for me. Down 26 but with three players out there- Philly defense, Benjamin, and Sanchez. The philly defense already have 27, although I continue to be very concernd about the Benjamin and cam chemistry.

I'm up 100.5-62.9. I have Parkey. Opponent has Olsen and Eagles D going. By my math a 200 yard 4 touchdown performance by Olsen just kills his defense points. It was late I needed to start a thread. I had Cutler and Marshall in. The other guy Palmer and Sanu during the week so I win. I set this week up to be a loss with Luck out but managed thanks to good play by Forsett and Denard.

Now I really need Eagles D to stop scoring.

I need the Phi DST to STOP SCORING FOCKING POINTS AGAINST ME. Going in to tonight I had a comfortable 55 point lead. Now it's down to 21 points, and my opponent has Maclin who has yet to go off (but I assume still might).

So yeah. ENOUGH WITH THE SCORING POINTS, PHI DST!

This would be an amazing loss if you blew a 55 pt lead. I don't think Eagles defense will score 55 but it looks like Maclin won't be needed. I'm pretty sure he won't even take the field in the 4th quarter with that lead.

was up big, only facing the philly d/st

now I lost

Maybe Cam will get hot and throw for 4 tds and cause philly defense to lose some points. Sound good? You can't stop dreaming....

Need Cam to get jacked 2 or 3 INt or fumbles

No TD and below 200 yds

I'm up 78-73

Opponent has Cam

How's t working out for you?

Oh good grief. I thought "finally a MNF game that doesn't give me ulcers". Just as i'm getting comfortable, I find that I still have to worry about Benjamin beating me in garbage time.

- gonna need 44 combined outta Matthews/Benji/Parkey - ppr

thanks a bunch to Reggie and Palmer pulling up lame, and my opponents 'Zona defense :wall:

zipzipzip ... and DONE

Oh good grief. I thought "finally a MNF game that doesn't give me ulcers". Just as i'm getting comfortable, I find that I still have to worry about Benjamin beating me in garbage time.

Sorry Volty, but I really want this win.

GO BENJAMIN!!!

Unreal I lost.

Guy in my league was back a bit but had Stewart and Olsen rolling. Nice comeback to within .17 but two long TDs for Benjamin and then Carolina punts with 2:10 left on the clock while down by 20+. He'll lose because of that horsesh!t punt.

I think he may put his head in the oven.

And Benjamin beats me in garbage time and that puts the nail in my fantasy season.

I went up against Rodgers and Lynch... and survived. :clap:

I survived Dez and Lynch. Poor guy went with Dalton instead of Cutler. As bad as Cutler was the other night, he balled it compared to Dalton.