Sign in to follow this  
RepoPatrol

I am done with the NFL

take it easy sparky, just having a laugh. I got plenty of principles, but I don't engage in selective outrage. If you haven't figured it out yet, the whole country is going to ###### while morons argue about how much obama sucks vs. how bad bush was. THe koch brothers would murder your mother to make an extra 30 cents. Citibank will rape my sister if the stock would move 1/8 of 1 percent, even if it goes back down the next day. We as a society have sold out to the all mighty $, end of story. The NFL is not much different. And getting asshurt over the stupid commish's inconsistent ways is dumb enough to begin with, ranting and raving about it on an online forum like anyone gies 2 sh!ts is even dumber. I've commented plenty on the commish being a jackass and wanting him to lose him job, and have equally commented on the disgusting behavior the players have displayed, from rice to AD to the 1000 other disgusting human beings in the league. What I've never done, however, is ranted and raved about my personal choices to a group of people that I know could care less...

HTH

Pics of sister or GTFO

And not everyone has the same personal experience as you. Nor do they want to. Nor do they think and believe exactly as you. It's called personal choice and freedom. Look it up.

Despite what "some" in Washington want us to believe, we ARE different and we are NOT all the same with one, easy cookie-cutter answer for all.

WTF are you talking about?

Am I telling people how to raise their kids? No. But this notion that you have to beat some sense into kids otherwise they end up spoiled is focking dumb. I know parents who spank. Fine. No problem with that. I don't know of any parents who have beaten their kids....as spelled out by the law and then admitted they beat their kids.....and then wanted to resume their lives as if nothing happened. Talk about irony. Do something wrong....admit to doing something wrong, but then b!tch about being punished for it.

If you believe you have to beat some sense into a kid.....you're focking dumb and cowardly. If you draw blood on a four year old as a grown man.....talk about personal choice and freedom and whatever buzz worthy non sequitur you want, but you're focking wrong for doing what you did.

Agreeing that drawing blood on a four year old is wrong and punishable isn't cookie cutter thinking man. It's simple moral judgment.

:thumbsdown:

• Like 2

It's simple moral judgment.

Agree on that!

:thumbsup:

See you Sunday in the weekly F.U. thread where you tell Goddell F.U. for suspending AP the rest of the season.

:cheers:

Forget Sunday the fockings been a Thursday staple

Am I telling people how to raise their kids? No. But this notion that you have to beat some sense into kids otherwise they end up spoiled is focking dumb. I know parents who spank. Fine. No problem with that. I don't know of any parents who have beaten their kids....as spelled out by the law and then admitted they beat their kids.....and then wanted to resume their lives as if nothing happened. Talk about irony. Do something wrong....admit to doing something wrong, but then b!tch about being punished for it.

If you believe you have to beat some sense into a kid.....you're focking dumb and cowardly. If you draw blood on a four year old as a grown man.....talk about personal choice and freedom and whatever buzz worthy non sequitur you want, but you're focking wrong for doing what you did.

Agreeing that drawing blood on a four year old is wrong and punishable isn't cookie cutter thinking man. It's simple moral judgment.

When people need to beat their kids to make an impression on them, it's usually because they've been sh!tty parents up to that point in my opinion. I've never hit one of my kids, I've never really been anywhere close to hitting one of my kids. They've never given me any reason to. :dunno:

• Like 1

i am also sick of seeing child abusers and wife beaters being mistreated.

:lol:

and these guys shouldn't be held up as heroes, but he cherishes wearing his ADP jersey.

Dante stallworth killed an immigrant while he was driving drunk. He is playing. What's the problem with AP

As for the NFL every telecast is full of boobs and butts and sexual innuendo. The analysts rave about the hardest hits. The league is among the biggest bunch of hypocrites that I have ever seen. And the sponsors who peddle their beer(responsible for much of the abuse) and their pretty girls to sell their products and then threaten to walk if something isn't done about these players actions, are the biggest hypocrites of all. It really makes me sick. Add in the fact that this type of hypocritical behavior is alive and well throughout all American industry and Government as well doesn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy. It is time to rid America of these egomanical pyschopaths like Roger Goodell.

I think it's time to rid America of sermonizing windbags who try to convince others of the need for moral outrage at something as inconsequential as thepeople involved in a game

As for the NFL every telecast is full of boobs and butts and sexual innuendo.

I'm supposed to be mad at that? That's my favorite part, Jerry Falwell!

• Like 1

I think it's time to rid America of sermonizing windbags who try to convince others of the need for moral outrage at something as inconsequential as thepeople involved in a game

I'm supposed to be mad at that? That's my favorite part, Jerry Falwell!

Loose morals are now praised instead of condoned and that is the whole point...The NFL and the sponsors use those loose morals to attract fans and dollars and then go hypocritical when the players get out of line. I think AP has paid plenty for his actions as has the whole team and their fans. It has been a dozen weeks of being called out in the public eye on a daily basis. Prolonging his punishment does no one any good but maybe keeps some money coming into the owners pockets. It is the worst kind of discrimination against AP. If the NFL gets rid of the T&A on the sidelines and from the sponsors then I would be willing to give them a little more slack. The only way fans and Americans, on other issues, can ever hope to force change is to stop participating in their enterprise. It is happening,..,I'll bet anyone that overall fantasy participation drops at least 10% next year and tv viewership drops 5-7% and declines for many years after that. These franchises will plummet in value as a result. Serves them right for trying to play the game from both sides. Wearing the jersey is a sign of protest.

You can all keep supporting this whole screwed up ideal but I am done giving them my money and believe me i am not alone.

Loose morals are now praised instead of condoned and that is the whole point...The NFL and the sponsors use those loose morals to attract fans and dollars and then go hypocritical when the players get out of line. I think AP has paid plenty for his actions as has the whole team and their fans. It has been a dozen weeks of being called out in the public eye on a daily basis. Prolonging his punishment does no one any good but maybe keeps some money coming into the owners pockets. It is the worst kind of discrimination against AP. If the NFL gets rid of the T&A on the sidelines and from the sponsors then I would be willing to give them a little more slack. The only way fans and Americans, on other issues, can ever hope to force change is to stop participating in their enterprise. It is happening,..,I'll bet anyone that overall fantasy participation drops at least 10% next year and tv viewership drops 5-7% and declines for many years after that. These franchises will plummet in value as a result. Serves them right for trying to play the game from both sides. Wearing the jersey is a sign of protest.

You can all keep supporting this whole screwed up ideal but I am done giving them my money and believe me i am not alone.

sounds like bill cosby pulled his pudding pop out on you too
  • Like 1

What's funny is if there was no fantasy football no one outside Minnesota would even give a fock.

I love watching nfl football. I couldn't care less what other people think of the nfl. It's my thing ! I love when I turn the calendar to August and it's time to prepare for the new nfl season. Sure Goodell is an assclown but I wouldn't let that change my feelings for the game I love.

The nfl is going no where it's makes around 9 billion annually. Almost half of the U.S. are nfl fans. The nfl has changed and probably for the worse. But probably a necessary change with the advancement in concussion facts and info. But as long as the games aren't two hand tap I'm there.

I like baseball, basketball and hockey. I just don't get excited as much for those sports as I do nfl football. And for that reason I will always be either at the games or in front of my tv.

Dante stallworth killed an immigrant while he was driving drunk. He is playing. What's the problem with AP

Leveon Bell was driving under the influence of drugs and could have killed anybody's family member. Is he still on the commisioner's exempt list? How much time did he miss? Exactly my point. Thank you.

I am against any sort of abuse to aid in discipling my kids. I totally agree with Feeling MN you must be consistent in punishing your child. I totally disagree with beating your kids but not much I can do about it. If AP or any other African-American parent wants to beat their 5 year old go for it ! Maybe it would keep some gang bangers off the street and keep them from killing people for their Air Jordan's or now Lebrons.

Leveon Bell was driving under the influence of drugs and could have killed anybody's family member. Is he still on the commisioner's exempt list? How much time did he miss? Exactly my point. Thank you.

Think ! You don't and can't punish someone for what could or might have happened.

I think Stallworth did about a month's jail time, was suspended for a season, did 1,000 hours of community service, was placed on 8 years probation and reached a settlement with the victim's family. Probably still not enough given a man died.

Peterson already lost a boy that he fathered to child abuse... wouldn't you think he was sensitive to this?

• Like 1

Think ! You don't and can't punish someone for what could or might have happened.

Leveon Bell was driving under the influence of drugs

Try and read this once more. You might pick it up this time.

I think AP has paid plenty for his actions as has the whole team and their fans. It has been a dozen weeks of being called out in the public eye on a daily basis.

:doh:

Slap on the wrist legally (misdemeanor), continued being paid by his team while he's not playing. Yeah, he's paid plenty for admitting he's guilty of child abuse that resulted in a child being physically and most likely mentally scarred for life.

Your attitude is the problem with these animals. You want to give him a pass because you feel his talent overshadows his criminal and immoral behavior.

That's the real issue. :thumbsdown:

Domestic violence and DUI aren't in the same punishable category for the NFL. There's Domestic violence and Substance abuse categories.

But hey, don't let the facts get in the way of 'your point'. :wave:

Leveon Bell was driving under the influence of drugs

Try and read this once more. You might pick it up this time.

No reason to get snotty cause you sound like a fool when you bunch together a DUI with child abuse & domestic violence. You bring the IQ of this thread under kindergarten level. Lol but dumb people make me laugh so there's always that .

Domestic violence and DUI aren't in the same punishable category for the NFL. There's Domestic violence and Substance abuse categories.

But hey, don't let the facts get in the way of 'your point'. :wave:

You sound more and more like Goodell. You'll just make rules up as you go. So, what was the domestic abuse vs. substance abuse policies last year? Ok, can you tell me what Josh Gordon was suspended for, dumbass? Just a 2nd similar substance abuse thing as Leveon Bell. What was Bell's punishment by the league office for his first offense? Oh, and he was caught by the law too. Please stop posting. You're really making yourself look more foolish than before.

No reason to get snotty cause you sound like a fool when you bunch together a DUI with child abuse & domestic violence. You bring the IQ of this thread under kindergarten level. Lol but dumb people make me laugh so there's always that .

And you add absolutely nothing to another fftoday thread yet again.

:doh:

Slap on the wrist legally (misdemeanor), continued being paid by his team while he's not playing. Yeah, he's paid plenty for admitting he's guilty of child abuse that resulted in a child being physically and most likely mentally scarred for life.

Your attitude is the problem with these animals. You want to give him a pass because you feel his talent overshadows his criminal and immoral behavior.

That's the real issue. :thumbsdown:

I'm sorry you were abused. No need to say mentally scarred for life, because I know people that have been abused and turned out perfectly fine. But hey, you know everything. Continue on.

You sound more and more like Goodell. You'll just make rules up as you go. So, what was the domestic abuse vs. substance abuse policies last year? Ok, can you tell me what Josh Gordon was suspended for, dumbass? Just a 2nd similar substance abuse thing as Leveon Bell. What was Bell's punishment by the league office for his first offense? Oh, and he was caught by the law too. Please stop posting. You're really making yourself look more foolish than before.

Google is your friend. LeVeon still has a court case pending THEN he'll face punishment by the NFL. :doh:

Is this a schtick you're doing or are you that dense? First you start off saying violence towards children has no affect on their potential criminal behavior later in life. In a matter of seconds of searching, I provided you with plenty of evidence supporting that it does affect the likelihood of them becoming violent criminals. That would be you that looked like the dumba$$ there. :lol:

Then you start comparing beating a four year old to the point of lacerations and getting pulled over for smoking weed. Then you move onto Josh Gordon and his suspension for his THIRD offense comparing it to Leveon Bell and his unresolved court case. Again, that would be you looking like a dumba$$. :lol:

Please tell me you're sterile. It doesn't really matter as I think the only way you'll get a piece of a$$ is if your finger breaks through the toilet paper. :o

Take your meds, grab a nap then come back when the lithium's taken affect. :sleep:

• Like 1

Google is your friend. LeVeon still has a court case pending THEN he'll face punishment by the NFL. :doh:

Is this a schtick you're doing or are you that dense? First you start off saying violence towards children has no affect on their potential criminal behavior later in life. In a matter of seconds of searching, I provided you with plenty of evidence supporting that it does affect the likelihood of them becoming violent criminals. That would be you that looked like the dumba$$ there. :lol:

Then you start comparing beating a four year old to the point of lacerations and getting pulled over for smoking weed. Then you move onto Josh Gordon and his suspension for his THIRD offense comparing it to Leveon Bell and his unresolved court case. Again, that would be you looking like a dumba$$. :lol:

Please tell me you're sterile. It doesn't really matter as I think the only way you'll get a piece of a$$ is if your finger breaks through the toilet paper. :o

Take your meds, grab a nap then come back when the lithium's taken affect. :sleep:

Please let me find the ignore button. I can't believe I just wasted 30 seconds of my life reading this garbage. Read my posts again, because you obviously aren't advanced enough to comprehend them. Figures you didn't mention that every child that has suffered from child abuse is scarred for life.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/steelers/story/2012-01-20/ben-roethlisberger-settles-lawsuit/52702798/1

I guess raping two grown woman isn't bad domestic violence and not nearly as bad as child abuse. :thumbsdown: Oh wait, I think i'm hitting a chord with your beloved Steelers.

Six games for raping two women sounds fair. :overhead: :doh:

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/ben-roethlisberger-steelers-quarterback-suspended-games-rape-claims/story?id=10439435

And you add absolutely nothing to another fftoday thread yet again.

Oh no you don't like what I post on this forum. That hurts ! I have failed to meet your standards on fantasy football info. I will try to do better sir.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/steelers/story/2012-01-20/ben-roethlisberger-settles-lawsuit/52702798/1

I guess raping two grown woman isn't bad domestic violence and not nearly as bad as child abuse. :thumbsdown: Oh wait, I think i'm hitting a chord with your beloved Steelers.

Six games for raping two women sounds fair. :overhead: :doh:

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/ben-roethlisberger-steelers-quarterback-suspended-games-rape-claims/story?id=10439435

Yeah rape is a terrible crime and very serious. If Roethlisberger was charged I think the punishment would have been very severe.

Instead of unleashing your fury on the NFL why don't you channel your passion on matters that impact the greater world? Things like human trafficking, world hunger, deforestation, global warming, pollution... This is the problem with society, everybody feigns outrage until the next issue comes up.

Please let me find the ignore button. I can't believe I just wasted 30 seconds of my life reading this garbage. Read my posts again, because you obviously aren't advanced enough to comprehend them. Figures you didn't mention that every child that has suffered from child abuse is scarred for life.

Aww.........someone needs to find the ignore button so he'll stop getting pummeled intellectually.

Every single point you've tried to make has been wrought with so much idiotic logic as to make this like curb stomping a retard minus the retard strength. You've proven OVER and OVER again in a battle of wits, you're totally unarmed.

Folks I present to you FFToday's version of Simple Jack a.k.a. tplbge

You ma-ma-make me happy.

• Like 1

Except...he factually pointed out they dealt with different parts of the CBA and what has been agreed upon by the league and the NFL player's union.

And it wasn't Gordon's 2nd offense.

You telling anyone else they look foolish and should stop posting is the funniest thing I have read on here today.

• Like 1

You can tell that certain games are fixed anyway. The entertainment factor is just so high, though.

For those that don't believe this comment is factual, check this out; I use to bet pretty heavily on NCAA & NFL games. I used one of the Vegas guys for his "lock" of the week. Back then, you didn't get a recorded message, you actually spoke with a guy on the phone. His prices were f'in high, but his locks were as close to absolute as you can get. For one NCAA and one NFL game, it was $500 for the lock of the week. He opened his lines up early Saturday morning for both. I called and he gave me Cincy as the college lock of the week. They were 14.5 point underdogs. The guy would always tell you to be certain you didn't wager your entire bankroll on any one game as only foolish gamblers did that. This weekend in particular, he flatly said "bet it all on this game. If you can get a second loan on your house, do. Cincy wins this game straight up. Take this one to the bank." Notice he didn't say "Cincy "should" win this one straight up, or Cincy "should" cover the spread. He KNEW Cincy would win this game. They won by a TD. That same weekend, Miami was an underdog on the road. Their team was average, at best. He said "Take Miami. Same deal as with Cincy. Let your winnings roll, then bet it all on Miami. They cover with 3 points to spare." Miami lost by 4 and were 7 point underdogs. I lost my faith that weekend in sports. He didn't say they "should" cover, he told me they covered and by the exact amount. This was 100% unlike him. He flat out knew how those games were going to end. Do all people offering info "know" anything. No. Most of them are scam artists and just want your money. This guy knew. There is a difference. His services were no available after that season and I don't know where he disappeared to. I stopped wagering large amounts after that season. I'm a firm believer that some, not all, but definitely some, games are decided ahead of time. Maybe not the actual outcome of the game, but definitely the point spreads.

Instead of unleashing your fury on the NFL why don't you channel your passion on matters that impact the greater world? Things like human trafficking, world hunger, deforestation, global warming, pollution... This is the problem with society, everybody feigns outrage until the next issue comes up.

Some of us don't believe in Global Warming. : )

Repo I support your decision to boycott the NFL as its your right as an American. Reading that you gave all your NFL related merchandise to the homeless warmed my heart. I encourage you to guarantee really making an impact on the rest of us by boycotting FFT as well. If at all possible take your ignorant toady tp the troll with you.

• Like 1

For those that don't believe this comment is factual, check this out; I use to bet pretty heavily on NCAA & NFL games. I used one of the Vegas guys for his "lock" of the week. Back then, you didn't get a recorded message, you actually spoke with a guy on the phone. His prices were f'in high, but his locks were as close to absolute as you can get. For one NCAA and one NFL game, it was $500 for the lock of the week. He opened his lines up early Saturday morning for both. I called and he gave me Cincy as the college lock of the week. They were 14.5 point underdogs. The guy would always tell you to be certain you didn't wager your entire bankroll on any one game as only foolish gamblers did that. This weekend in particular, he flatly said "bet it all on this game. If you can get a second loan on your house, do. Cincy wins this game straight up. Take this one to the bank." Notice he didn't say "Cincy "should" win this one straight up, or Cincy "should" cover the spread. He KNEW Cincy would win this game. They won by a TD. That same weekend, Miami was an underdog on the road. Their team was average, at best. He said "Take Miami. Same deal as with Cincy. Let your winnings roll, then bet it all on Miami. They cover with 3 points to spare." Miami lost by 4 and were 7 point underdogs. I lost my faith that weekend in sports. He didn't say they "should" cover, he told me they covered and by the exact amount. This was 100% unlike him. He flat out knew how those games were going to end. Do all people offering info "know" anything. No. Most of them are scam artists and just want your money. This guy knew. There is a difference. His services were no available after that season and I don't know where he disappeared to. I stopped wagering large amounts after that season. I'm a firm believer that some, not all, but definitely some, games are decided ahead of time. Maybe not the actual outcome of the game, but definitely the point spreads.

How are some of the games decided ahead of time?