J Charles

D Murray

M Forte

D Thomas

J Nelson

C Johnson

R Gornkowski

:banana:

SLM827 you had these receivers in your October post: Crabtree Jeffrey Garcon Hunter

What trades did you make to upgrade?

Nice team gobble dog

U have better rb

I have bettter wr

Push on TE

And I have #1 Qb

I have 3 outta top 8 wr now with gordon as a bonus

U have 2 outta top 5 rbs

Nice team gobble dog

U have better rb

I have bettter wr

Push on TE

And I have #1 Qb

U have 2 outta top 5 rbs

Did you not notice that his post said "1-team PPR?"

He's mocking you bragging about your team.

Your RBs are weak. If you knew you had Gordon coming back, and had ODB on the bench, instead of coming on here to brag, you should have upgraded at RB.

• Like 1

Nice team gobble dog

U have better rb

I have bettter wr

Push on TE

And I have #1 Qb

U have 2 outta top 5 rbs

No remedy for the stupid.

Nice team gobble dog

U have better rb

I have bettter wr

Push on TE

And I have #1 Qb

U have 2 outta top 5 rbs

It is better to keep your mouth shut and have the reader wonder how stupid you are than to open it and remove all doubt.

have CBFalcon post his Die Nasty Dynasty team. I cant get to the site from work, but from memory:

Rodgers

Murray

Charles

AJ Green

Calvin Johnson

Brandon Marshall

I may have missed a couple. I know he doesn't have a great TE, so I am tempted to trade him Jimmy Graham just on general principles.

This argument never gets old and is always ignorant.

So maybe the 10 team leagues are a joke part is out of line BUT every team is stacked, that is a fact.

• Like 1

1. No

2. 10 team leagues are a joke since every team is "stacked"

12 team leagues are just random. No depth on the waiver wire. No depth on your team. Low scoring. Just an all around bad way to do FF.

This thread has it all...

1. The Guy that thinks he is a FF mastermind, and the greatest of all time.

2. The Guy who thinks "X" amount of teams in a league is not satisfactory.

3. And "Cool Story Bro" Guy.

Who are we missing?

• Like 1

12 team leagues are just random. No depth on the waiver wire. No depth on your team. Low scoring. Just an all around bad way to do FF.

Isn't fantasy football supposed to be similar to the real game? What team in the NFL can go pick up a RB, on ANY given day, that will produce a decent stat line that week? I've seen 10 team leagues with 15 man rosters. My Lord.... The team you could build on the waiver wire alone would win a league with 12 teams and the normal 20 man roster. In my opinion, ten team leagues are similar to playing Madden on the beginner level AND trading all the good players to your squad before kickoff. There is zero thought that goes into roster management. Those are the leagues where the owner can literally know nothing about football, yet win a league championship based on who was available prior to kickoff with the most projected fantasy points.

Why not play in an 8 team league? How about a 6 teamer? Those require real skill. You have to decide who you leave on the bench between Forte, Murray, Charles and Bell. It sucks using Antonio Brown as your Flex play or choosing between Manning and Rodgers as your starting QB for the week......

Isn't fantasy football supposed to be similar to the real game? What team in the NFL can go pick up a RB, on ANY given day, that will produce a decent stat line that week? I've seen 10 team leagues with 15 man rosters. My Lord.... The team you could build on the waiver wire alone would win a league with 12 teams and the normal 20 man roster. In my opinion, ten team leagues are similar to playing Madden on the beginner level AND trading all the good players to your squad before kickoff. There is zero thought that goes into roster management. Those are the leagues where the owner can literally know nothing about football, yet win a league championship based on who was available prior to kickoff with the most projected fantasy points.

Why not play in an 8 team league? How about a 6 teamer? Those require real skill. You have to decide who you leave on the bench between Forte, Murray, Charles and Bell. It sucks using Antonio Brown as your Flex play or choosing between Manning and Rodgers as your starting QB for the week......

You forget that it's suppose to be fun too. Been doing FF since 96 and have done a few 12 team leagues and they just are not fun. They are actually really bad.

Did a few 8 team leagues also and they are way too stacked.

10 is the right number.

Since you love 12 so much. Why not 14 or 18 or 20. You enjoy 12, others don't. End of story.

You again, I know better not to respond but I'll bite.....

It takes more skill in 12 or 14 than 8 or 10 team leagues.

Who are we missing?

You mad bro?

You again, I know better not to respond but I'll bite.....

It takes more skill in 12 or 14 than 8 or 10 team leagues.

that's your opinion

My team from 2004 and how they were ranked at the end of the year. This was in a 14 teamer. I got high score 7 out of 13 weeks . I did NOT win the Championship. :wall:

Jake Plummer (#6)

Tiki Barber (#2)

Ladanian Tomlinson (#3)

Javon Walker (#2)

Marivn Harrison (#5)

Antonio Gates (#1)

Jason Elam (#2)

Patriots D (#4)

There are ways to get around this, especially in keeper leagues.

• Like 1

So maybe the 10 team leagues are a joke part is out of line BUT every team is stacked, that is a fact.

You can't mix apples and oranges.

There's a guy in a 16 team league out there who thinks your 12 team leagues are ridiculous.

• Like 1

Who are we missing?

Team management questions belong on the Help Bored.

Fantasy football scoring isn't even close to the real game. The real game is about scoring touchdowns and field goals......thats it. I honestly don't know of any fantasy leagues that use TD's and FG's as their only scoring. In the real NFL no one wins based on how many yards they got, or how many receptions they have. So no, fantasy football is not similar to the real game.

I've been in 10 team and 12 team leagues. From what I've witnessed, the draft means a little bit more in a 10 teamer because everyone does get competitive rosters and the waiver wire doesn't decide the league. In 12 teamers the WW decides seasons more. Especially with all the injuries in the NFL.