Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Kansas City Chiefs at Oakland Raiders: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Kansas City - WR Donnie Avery, OT Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, CB Jamell Fleming, WR A.J. Jenkins, OL Eric Kush, QB Aaron Murray, CB Chris Owens

Oakland - TE David Ausberry, OL Tony Bergstrom, CB T.J. Carrie, S Jonathan Dowling, G Gabe Jackson, QB Matt McGloin, CB Carlos Rogers

It's raining steadily - can't tell what the wind is like, but the grass field is getting messy with divots flying everywhere.

Murray with his second touchdown, and the Raiders lead the Chiefs 14 - 0.

I don't have him on my team, but it's easy to root for a kid showing what he can do given the opportunity.

How is this team 0-10? I haven't really watched them much this year but their defense looks pretty stout in this game.

Also, second week in a row that the Chiefs vaunted D is getting gashed in the run game.

Saprano should be fired tomorrow for not playing Murray sooner.. They are a totally different team with him.. What an idiot !!!!

• Like 1

Come on Filthy, this game has some serious FU potential. Where's the official thread already?

Sorry man; went to trivia night and boozing it up.

It's there now.

Sorry man; went to trivia night and boozing it up.

It's there now.

No problem. I knew you would come thru. My mood has improved considerably with that sick Charles 30 yd TD catch, so won't need to make an appearance there tonight. Good to know the presence of the FU thread motivated Mr Charles.

Note to Phil Simms:

They don't have Marcel Reese in there because he is bigger. MJD and McFad can't move and should be out of football, that's why.

Marcel is an endangered species (just as I typed that he became more endangered, dammit) - a really good fullback.

Wow..........Raiders looking like an actual team. Good clock management and pushing for the winning score.

I hope they go for the TD....................to Rivera.

Reece played well for Oakland last year, I wondered why he was getting passed over for McFadden and MJD.

There should be no reason for Murray and Reece to be behind those two on the depth chart.

• Like 1

Wow..........Raiders looking like an actual team. Good clock management and pushing for the winning score.

Better than my Bills. I don't think the Bills have gone for it on 4th-and-1 nor ran a QB sneak in 15 years.

What's going on with these reviews? The past 2 haven't been challenges I don't think!?!

I thought only TDs and turnovers had "official reviews".?. :dunno:

ETA - wait, forgot about the "final 2 minute" official revew rule. nvrmnd