Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 14 F.U. thread - Romo vs Cutler edition

Fock you out already to Brandon Marshall who has been stinking it up until the first round of the playoffs in my money league. My opponent should be handily beat this week but he is fielding half a team of scrubs that will no doubt blow the fock up on me.

Fock you out to Fanduel too for focking up before I could set another lineup that included these two teams.

Fock U, Trestman. You make Bill Gates look studly, you wrinkled arsed prune-faced librarian spectacled wearing dilltoad. You've ruined Matt Forte.

:wall:

Fu Bears. Couldn't even put up a little fight tonight and keep Romo throwing? Needed some more late game points to match up with Luck this week. Trestman I believe your team has officially given up on you. lol about those pregame quotes from Bears players saying they were still firmly behind Cutler as their leader. Cutler is just flat out stealing money from the Bears.

Bears are pretty bad because of that they rack of garbage points. I guess you have to plan for that.

This I know- forte is not a rushing RB, only a dump off monster.

Bumping this shid don't need all the lineup help questions sending it to the next page

FU Jimmy Graham. You gonna post another goose egg today you focking overrated piece of monkey sh!t? FU and go kill yourself 'superstar'.

FU Tre Mason. I should have known last week was just a fluke.

FU Terrance West. Since you fumble 3 times every game, it's obvious you've been blowing the coaches. No other explanation why you're still getting carries.

FU Flacco you ELITE POS. I sub Tucker in over Bullock at the last second and you throw a typical pick in the redzone.

FU Josh Gordon... I hold on to you all year for my playoff run and the first week of the playoffs, this is how you respond?

FU "Boom" Herron... If you could've held onto the damn ball your first 2 games, we wouldn't have to endure this time-share crap with the never-was named Richardson

FU Cecil Shorts... Can you at least pretend that you're interested in catching any of the passes that come your way? 1 Catch on 5 targets? step up your focking game

FU Josh Gordon. Are you high?

not high and yes, the FU goes to Gordon... he's the one in my lineup.

it's my FU post... you want to critique it then GTFO

My FU's are flying at any and everybody at this point!

sorry about that... thought you were questioning me on the Gordon FU :doh:

fu rodolph you giant sloth. I might as well just leave the te spot open. I would score around the same amount of points.

I need to get in on the FU Josh Gordon train. If only he didnt c0ck tease us with that 120yd performance in his first game back to make us think he could be trusted when it matters most. :doh:

Hoyer is high, not Gordon. Gordon was wide open on a slant for a TD and Hoyer tried fitting it in to Cameron between two defenders

FU to Rashad Jennings. I see that you're active, so I bench Andrew Wiliiams. He just went for a 50 yard TD on my bench and Jennings has gotten 2 carries. Awesome.

Hoyer is high, not Gordon. Gordon was wide open on a slant for a TD and Hoyer tried fitting it in to Cameron between two defenders

hoyer is terrible. even if he wins this game he may still be pulled.

Big Focks to the whole Colts offense: Moncrief, Boom, Fleenor, Vinateri. Hope you all choke on some coal.

FU to football for close calls. The Rams have the ball first and goal at the 1, but do they give it to Mason? Nope, a play action TD.

The Texans have the ball first and goal from the 1. Do they give it to Foster? Nope, it goes to the backup, Blue.

When did saints become so obsessed with running and throwing to fullbacks and such?

MOTHA FOCK YOU DREW Brees, you FOCKING WORTHLESS POS! Playoffs on the line, division on the line, home game against the crappy Panthers who have been ripped apart all years on defense and you have a focking GOOSE EGG???!?!?

You don't deserve to breathe the same air that we all breathe!!! Fock you! You better get two garbage time TD's or I'm missing playoffs because of this loss, which is on YOU!!!!

:mad:

Now let me tell you how I really feel!!!!!

When did saints become so obsessed with running and throwing to fullbacks and such?

Disgusting. I can't get a decent game from Brees at home vs a soft defense, the sky is falling.

So did Benjamen get hurt? No catches since first drive

So did Benjamen get hurt? No catches since first drive

No it's just the game is over already so no need to push. Plus Cam isn't good, that's always a factor.

Looks like Tre Mason blew his wad last week scoring all those points from my bench. STL up big so you'd hope for some good clock killing rushing yards. Nope.