Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 15 F.U. thread

My team:

Rodgers

Crowell

L. Murray

Nelson

Rams D

Fock each and every one of you. My opponent laid an egg (for him) this week, and he's still gonna win. I cannot believe how bad my luck is. I may retire from fantasy after I lose my 3rd place games next week.

Oh I hated when offensive players could advance fumbles it was dumb I'm glad they changed this damn rules always helping offenses

I have Stafford to Calvin Johnson combo. It's a great day thus far.

FOCK YOU to CBS Fantasy Sports, which sees fit to barrage my screen with annoying ads on my iPad which I cannot help but touch (WHY THE FOCK DO I PAY YOU??), ALL THE WHILE FREEZING UP BECAUSE THEY HAVE COMMODORE 64s as their MAINFRAMES.

:mad: :mad:

I have Stafford to Calvin Johnson combo. It's a great day thus far.

I am guessing Stafford is way worse from the flu than he admitted, because his throws are awful.

Greg Jennings you wh*re. I knew you would vulture TDs from Johnson.

Fock U to my TEs. All season long I've gotten crap from the lot of you. This week Delanie Walker is supposed to be big stuff against the Jets, and he's netted me a giant ZERO.

STEP THE F UP!

Wow, I somehow survive Alfred Morris + Steven Jackson + Rams D...as long as Cutler and McCoy don't combine for less than 2 TDs. Super Bowl rematch from last season...though we were the 1 and 2 seeds then, 7 and 8 seeds now.

Fock fantasy football. Every possible thing today, and I do mean EVERY possible thing went wrong for me.

Atlanta not being able to get the ball back at the end of the game.

Jordy's pathetic drop.

The stupid Rodgers fumble that screwed me out of a last drive.

Wilson's pick, focking Haushka out of a field goal

Novak's repeated misses, which caused Denver to sit on the ball all game

That doesn't count:

Rams cornerback that let a pick 6 go through his hands

Crowell deciding not to try today

Me for leaving Hill on the bench

Tony Sporano for having Carr throw it 98 times and not giving it to Murray

I could go on. Cool stories I know. But I believe I'm done with fantasy football. Too much luck nowadays. Injuries, suspensions, RBBCs, etc. Just isn't fun. Fock everything

Fock you to Jenning's pansy azz, the O coordinator for the Steelers for not getting Big Ben any TDs, and to the Broncos conservative game plan (Sanders only had 3 targets)

Rodgers and Manny Sanders could well cost me several 100$. Don't know that I'm bombing them cause I wouldn't be here without them. Definitely sitting Sanders next week, either in 'ship or consolation.

FU Sandchives! You ponytail wearing girlyman - get you some TDs in the second half to anyone except Matthews! :wall:

Definitely sitting Sanders next week, either in 'ship or consolation.

Note to self:

Start Manny Sanders next week in the Ship

• Like 1

FU Chris Polk. Like McCoy couldn't run it in from a foot out.

Oh yeah, Fock you too Shady. Pretty easy TD if you stretch the ball out..........

You know, if someone had told me my opponent's Rodgers, McCoy, and Megatron would combine for under 22 points, I would have though I'd be in good shape.

But no... Charles, Foster, Murray and Sanu all disappoint, Maclin and Romo have average games. Plus Jeremy Hill went off for the other team.

Now I need Bennett to outscored Jeffery by 32 points (non-PPR). :fu:

fu johnny football. I started you over dirty sanchez and YOU.....you my friend made dirty look like a hof qb in comparison. F me for not putting in Charles Johnson for Martavis Bryant. who knew?

FU Chip Kelly

Three rushing TDs, from 1, 1, and 5 yards out...none for LeSean? Now I have to count on Cutler to actually perform.

A big ole fock me. Three playoffs and all three one and dones.

Fock me for starting Rivers over Eli

Fock me for starting Eagles D over Bills D

Fock me for stashing Gordon all year and playing him over anyone on the waiver wire

Get to play for third place and entry fee back, whoopee

I'm sending out a preemptive FU to Forte cuz I just need him to stay under 33 points tonight and I'm sure he'll go off. Trying the whole reverse jinx kind of thing

I'm sending out a preemptive FU to Forte cuz I just need him to stay under 33 points tonight and I'm sure he'll go off. Trying the whole reverse jinx kind of thing

FU Chip Kelly

Three rushing TDs, from 1, 1, and 5 yards out...none for LeSean? Now I have to count on Cutler to actually perform.

+1.

Chip, you smug piece of garbage, give Shady the ball at the stripe. Turning Shady into a FB to block for Sproles; Either Shady must have banged your wife, or you're playing the Shady owner in YOUR fantasy league. .

A giant smelly F.U. to southcarolina.

You screwed the pooch at every turn making lineup decisions across three playoff teams, and theres a very real possibility you will go 0-3. You are an idiot who cant be trusted with even the simplest of tasks. Even a cat sleeping on the keyboard could have made one or two right decisions. You.... fail. If i ever see you again, i will punch you right in the face in front of your wife and kids.

• Like 1

FOCK YOUs out to:

Sanchez; yeah, we bought into you being in a offense better suited to you. Thank you for reminding of THIS version of you just when it hurt the most.

Gordon/Cleveland Offense. Coaching/Smoaching.....Cleveland remains a black hole where the rivers catch fire, NFL football is a joke and your women wear bells.

Rodgers: R-E-L-A-X and grab my ankles is what you really meant, right?!!

Big Ben: Nice 300+ effort there pal with no focking TDs. Did you not realize you were facing the 32nd (or close to it) ranked pass defense? Go rape someone else besides Fanduel players, mmmmmmk?

MACLINMACLINMACLIN

six mutha fockin' INCHES from sending me to the big money game.

seriously ... DUDE

while Dez was lighting it up for my opponent, that Maclin TD would've saved my arse.

lost by 4 freakin' points.

MAN THE FOCK UP AND DRAG THEM COWPOKES INTO THE END ZONE, YOU FOCKIN' GREAT GAZOO LOOKIN' KVNT

• Like 1

I've given a lot of FUs this week, but both my games would have been won if one particular simpleton could have caught a ball right in his hands, wide open, for a 94yd TD. Thanks Jordy. Was the sun in your eyes? I know it was cloudy, but it was good enough for Bump Bailey so it may work for you too.

Also, whoever the 4th string scrub WR from Houston that got called for holding on a 26yd TD run by Foster can go kill himself too. That TD would have won me a game. FU

Um...you're doing it wrong. :lol:

FU Chip Kelly

In the same boat for the same reason. Go Jay! 350 and 4 TDs..........

Not confident........

In the same boat for the same reason. Go Jay! 350 and 4 TDs..........

Not confident........

I have to hope I have leftover luck from last year. Won one playoff game by 2 with a 42 from McCown on MNF then won the title by 2 after a 40 from McCoy on SNF. I "only" need 250, 2 TD, 1 or less INTs this time.

I have to hope I have leftover luck from last year. Won one playoff game by 2 with a 42 from McCown on MNF then won the title by 2 after a 40 from McCoy on SNF. I "only" need 250, 2 TD, 1 or less INTs this time.

I think that's pretty safe against a horrible Saints pass D.