Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

Championship week Defense

I have the Patriots at the Jets, but just noticed the Bills are on the ww at Oakland. Who would be the better play? My matchup for the championship is very close and it could easily come down to the defenses. He has the Lions.

Struggling with this one.

I have stl from week 13-14 and Baltimore from last week. Now I'm deciding between playing stl vs the giants or rolling the dice on jax, Tenn, or Carolina. Definitely not getting the 20 points from my defense I've grown accustomed to.

I believe fully that the opposing offense is more important than the defense, but I can't trust Tenn or jax. And Carolina worries me too

Struggling with this one.

I have stl from week 13-14 and Baltimore from last week. Now I'm deciding between playing stl vs the giants or rolling the dice on jax, Tenn, or Carolina. Definitely not getting the 20 points from my defense I've grown accustomed to.

I believe fully that the opposing offense is more important than the defense, but I can't trust Tenn or jax. And Carolina worries me too

For you:

1) BAL @ HOU (their QB situation should lead to lots of errors)

2) CAR vs CLE (you don't need me to explain this, do you?)

3) JAX vs TEN (sneaky start against Pimple Whitehead)

4) STL vs NYG (ODB will ensure that STL doesn't do enough to really make it worth starting them)

I have the Patriots at the Jets, but just noticed the Bills are on the ww at Oakland. Who would be the better play? My matchup for the championship is very close and it could easily come down to the defenses. He has the Lions.

Pats easy . Have you seen the Jets play . And I think the island will be a little fired up

Leaning Packers over Rams though I don't like starting road defenses....but Pack should smoke the Bucs.

For you:

1) BAL @ HOU (their QB situation should lead to lots of errors)

2) CAR vs CLE (you don't need me to explain this, do you?)

3) JAX vs TEN (sneaky start against Pimple Whitehead)

4) STL vs NYG (ODB will ensure that STL doesn't do enough to really make it worth starting them)

Hmmm ODB may do some damage...maybe. STL pass rush is elite. I can see ELI turning the ball over multiple times here.

I have to decide bt BUF vs OAK or DET vs CHI. I had planned to play BUF vs OAK all along, but now 2 factors making me lean towards DET vs CHI. 1. BUF due for a letdown game after beating GB. 2. CHI offense is horrendous now and with rumors of Trestman being fired I can see a full blown dumpster fire happening and DET DEF going ballistic.

I'm going with Arizona against Seattle for lack of a better option. No one good available on the WW either. At least they're at home, meh

I also think St Louis pass rush disrupts Eli and lessens ODBs value. I'd take Rams too if I had them.

No one mentioned eagles d vs. Redskins. I guess rg3 makes this less sexier.

Deciding between STL and CAR. I also have ODB so I might go CAR so that I won't feel conflicted if/when he scores. Do any of you guys use this reasoning when making a DST decision?

Was planning on going with New England vs the jets but the Baltimore ravens are looking nice with the 4th string qb. I only grabbed them for week 15 but now I may start them week 16 too

Was planning on going with New England vs the jets but the Baltimore ravens are looking nice with the 4th string qb. I only grabbed them for week 15 but now I may start them week 16 too

Yeah, I'm toying with that as well. Choosing BAL comes down to if they can stop Arian Foster on the ground - and they may.

Case Keenan can throw though, from what I remember...

It's either BAL, or MIA vs MIN, which I also like...:unsure:

No one mentioned eagles d vs. Redskins. I guess rg3 makes this less sexier.

Trent Cole is also out for Philly.