Sign in to follow this  
fanfootballtn

Will the Patriots Cheat in the Superbowl?

Okay, sure. Might shut up whiny little vaginas like yourself so I'm all for it :thumbsup:

Actually, check that, I'm sure you would instantly find something else to sob over

I'm sure the Pats will find something else to cheat with. I'm quite certain of it............ :doublethumbsup:

I'm sure I will find something else to blame the Pats for cheating with. I'm quite certain of it............ :doublethumbsup:

:thumbsup:

we'll have to check specs on grass length and field paint lines too... hope the refs bring their micrometers and color analyzers and record it in the TPS reports.

Haven't read this thread because....seriously.....how much of an appetite do you guys have for this sh!t?

But the Pats aren't any more likely to cheat in this game than the Hags. As I said in another thread, if they do win it should be considered one of the greatest SB victories ever. So much distraction these past two weeks, and going up against one of the better defenses the league has seen....if they win, gotta give them props.

Haven't read this thread because....seriously.....how much of an appetite do you guys have for this sh!t?

But the Pats aren't any more likely to cheat in this game than the Hags. As I said in another thread, if they do win it should be considered one of the greatest SB victories ever. So much distraction these past two weeks, and going up against one of the better defenses the league has seen....if they win, gotta give them props.

and if they lose - it will be crushing... at least for me as a Pats fan... they'be been so close to #4 for so many years now... and the window is closing... this would be a tough loss to take, maybe right up there with the undefeated regular season loss in SB.

just being honest man.

I don't like that the Patriots have cheated. But it seems highly likely the Pats aren't the only team in the NFL to bend and break the rules. It is weird that the Patriots seem to get caught and other teams haven't yet. I just think the Patriots aren't the only untrustworthy team in the league. But I could be wrong !

If asked I'm sure other players and team employees would do much worse then take some air pressure out of the footballs to have as much success as the Pats have had in the last 14 years.

and if they lose - it will be crushing... at least for me as a Pats fan... they'be been so close to #4 for so many years now... and the window is closing... this would be a tough loss to take, maybe right up there with the undefeated regular season loss in SB.

just being honest man.

This, as much as any other reason, will be why they lose.

The universe doesn't like the karma that NE is spewing out right now. They don't win this game, and slowly wither on the vine henceforth.

This, as much as any other reason, will be why they lose.

The universe doesn't like the karma that NE is spewing out right now. They don't win this game, and slowly wither on the vine henceforth.

did karma cause rogers to stink up the joint in the NFC title game ? :dunno:

did karma cause rogers to stink up the joint in the NFC title game ? :dunno:

:dunno:

Perhaps it was lack of bodily fluids.

pressure of the big moment

SEA is going to make Brady look like a school girl. As will his lacy undies.

just being honest man.

Yup. They want this one bad, and so do the fans

SEA is going to make Brady look like a school girl. As will his lacy undies.

you might be right, they succeeded in doing the same thing with rogers