Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Any Regrets?

I missed out on the love of my life. Most beautiful women I have ever banged. Have a 22 year old with her that has no idea she's mine. She was up for grabs and I just did not nail it down. Watched her get married and have a few more kids. I still see both her and the kid on occasion. Which is a double kick in the nuts.

• Like 1

Well done....

I missed out on the love of my life. Most beautiful women I have ever banged. Have a 22 year old with her that has no idea she's mine. She was up for grabs and I just did not nail it down. Watched her get married and have a few more kids. I still see both her and the kid on occasion. Which is a double kick in the nuts.

22 year old you say....👀

Can size?

22 year old you say....👀

Can size?

probably small like her mom's.
  • Like 1

obama's biggest regret is that he married a gorilla in heels. It's all he could get in his younger days.

obama's biggest regret is that he married a gorilla in heels. It's all he could get in his younger days.

Unlike many first ladies, Michelle Obama is a lovely, intelligent, successful lawyer who manages to keep her husband quite happy.

• Like 1

I've had a few. Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew, when I bit off more than I could chew.

Unlike many first ladies, Michelle Obama is a lovely, intelligent, successful lawyer who manages to keep her husband quite happy.

I don't know what she does in bed to make him so happy, but no to your other point.

she is just plain. She's not ugly but even with people to dress her she still is not attractive.

Really though. Not many first ladies are. Laura Bush? Plain. Hillary Clintion at no point in her life would have ever been considered attractive. Barbra bush was pretty...like your grandma. Nancy Reagan? she looked she did crack herself. Carter was plain. Ladybird was like Hillary.

The last attractive first lady was Jackie Kennedy till Melania

Yuck.

Melania has attractive hair and a nice figure. She looks angry with no lips.

Wow. Need more details/back story

I read about a renaissance painting once that depicted a man alone, maybe under a tree holding an apple or something like that. That scanned the photo and discovered that originally a woman was in painting as well standing next to him but the artist had painted her out. Can't remember the artist or the work anymore. I imagine there was some regret there.

Racist.

Lol! That is not racist! Stop saying that. :doh:

Lol! That is not racist! Stop saying that. :doh:

You called the hottest first lady ever "no-lipped". Racism at it's finest.

In some pictures, she kind of looks like Gloria on Modern Family.

P.S. Phil Dunphy is really funny. :)

Unlike many first ladies, Michelle Obama is a lovely, intelligent, successful lawyer

:lol:

Michele obama surrenderd her law license when a federal judge gave her the choice to do so or face charges for insurance fraud. Sooo... how was she a successful lawyer?

Michele obama surrenderd her law license when a federal judge gave her the choice to do so or face charges for insurance fraud. Sooo... how was she a successful lawyer?

I am not a fan of Obama. Think he was a piss poor president. That being said. Your statement is wrong. They both deactivated their licenses in good standing. No ethics violations or charges were being brought and they could reactivate them at any time

I am not a fan of Obama. Think he was a piss poor president. That being said. Your statement is wrong. They both deactivated their licenses in good standing. No ethics violations or charges were being brought and they could reactivate them at any time

Of course not. They had a choice given to them to surrender or face charges. Let me know when they are lawyers again.