Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

so is the fight over? gay marriage

where i quoted you and asked the question

ypu might want to go reread what I said. Never once said a Catholic church should be forced to marry gays. Nice try tho

it's all good, the north american church could use a good dose of persecution

for the record, i am neithet pro or con,im just saying what's already being floated out on the major news networks.

Oh, no. This is just the start. The Gaymentum is too strong and since SCOTUS is riding shotgun, it won't be put back in the box.

adoption, workplace rules, renting, catering... all have yet to be thrown on their heads.

Now, I don't see how churches can be forced to marry gays since they have solid Constitutional protections. For everybody else putting up resistance to the gay movement, uh oh, the lawsuits will be lined up so all opposition can be judicially vaporized. Consequently I anticipate more litigation for the next dozen years or so until the gay rights crowd have eliminated every single point of contention for individuals and businesses. The cavalry isn't coming and The Gay New World Order is taking over.

for the record, i am neithet pro or con,im just saying what's already being floated out on the major news networks.

i don't care either, governments are free to do whatever they want

Oh, no. This is just the start. The Gaymentum is too strong and since SCOTUS is riding shotgun, it won't be put back in the box.

adoption, workplace rules, renting, catering... all have yet to be thrown on their heads.

Now, I don't see how churches can be forced to marry gays since they have solid Constitutional protections. For everybody else putting up resistance to the gay movement, uh oh, the lawsuits will be lined up so all opposition can be judicially vaporized. Consequently I anticipate more litigation for the next dozen years or so until the gay rights crowd have eliminated every single point of contention for individuals and businesses. The cavalry isn't coming and The Gay New World Order is taking over.

http://i.somethingawful.com/inserts/articlepics/photoshop/cereal/CANofWORMS_frosted.jpg

Its Time to Legalize Polygamy

Why group marriage is the next horizon of social liberalism.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/06/gay-marriage-decision-polygamy-119469.html#ixzz3eV59TEiy

I'm ok with polygamy. Any woman who goes for that deserves her fate.

It is happening just like the Bible said! Queermageddon!

It’s Time to Legalize Polygamy

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/06/gay-marriage-decision-polygamy-119469.html#ixzz3eV59TEiy

In the ideal world, the rich guys get all the chicks and everybody else joins a group homo marriage circle with maybe a crapper busting fattie or two.

Its Time to Legalize Polygamy

Already been doscussed as far as the hurdles to it.

But glad you stopped by for another copy and paste on a topic you know nothing about.

I know I am in vast minority here but even as a dem lean I am against ghey marriage. I am for being able to share health insurance etc. just not marriage - but JMO

I know I am in vast minority here but even as a dem lean I am against ghey marriage. I am for being able to share health insurance etc. just not marriage - but JMO

I dont ever understand this.

you are for them having all the benefits of it...just not the name marriage?

As if calling it that affects anyyhing with anyone else's marriage?

I dont ever understand this.

you are for them having all the benefits of it...just not the name marriage?

As if calling it that affects anyyhing with anyone else's marriage?

Look I just think it takes away some of the meaning of being married. Granted it's not the first - these days many treat marriage like trying on a suit = IMO this is just another step to de meaning what it is to be married. Like I said I don't expect anyone here to agree - JMO

Look I just think it takes away some of the meaning of being married. Granted it's not the first - these days many treat marriage like trying on a suit = IMO this is just another step to de meaning what it is to be married. Like I said I don't expect anyone here to agree - JMO

See...still odd.

Friday's decision did absolutely nothing to change my relationship with my wife.

Same as the crap ton of divorces dont affect it.

See...still odd.

Friday's decision did absolutely nothing to change my relationship with my wife.

Same as the crap ton of divorces dont affect it.

Well I think it's odd you don't see the effect on it especially the third sentence you wrote.

Well I think it's odd you don't see the effect on it especially the third sentence you wrote.

Why would it affect my marriage.

2 ghey dodes getting married does not change how i feel about my wife.

I think the meaning of being married is about the individuals involved in it. If you take it serious, it's serious. If you don't, it isn't. If a heterosexual guy goes to Las Vegas, plays some craps, gets drunk and marries a hooker, is that some sort of reflection on the meaning of marriage? It isn't reflective of mine. Just like a gay couple getting married has no bearing on my marriage. It we take the theory that this leads to polygamy and animal marrying and all that, how come the same argument of the slippery slope isn't applied to divorce? I could argue that divorce would lead to people getting married and divorced dozens of times. Is that upholding marriage as a sacred institution? Because it's legal. Using an extreme to make your point is usually an indication of the weakness in your argument.

It gets in the way of the gay lobby, but they'll still try to force the issue. First, they'll go after tax exemption status of religious organizations.

20, 30 years from now, who knows? Just a dozen years ago, no one ever thought gays would be able to be legally married.

Incrimentalism is happening at a faster rate than ever dreamed of by progressives. PC police and the dumbing down of actual thought combined with our pathetic public school system has made it possible to do so.

Add in the instant gratification of results wanted and you and I are where we are today. Do they have positive results? Yes. Do they have negative results? Yes. And that was the dream of the far left. They essentially won the battle of the heart and minds of the young.

I applaud them. They have become everything they hated. Mc Carrhism at its best. Salem Witch Hunts without the actual death. Losing everything you've worked so hard for because you made a statement you believed was protected by an amendment is no longer a reason of and for a defense if that belief.

Fawking sad on so many levels. But that's where we are today. And those that speak up in defense of their positions are labeled Fox News lovers and have a secret agenda. Agreeing with the right is now a dirty thing. Funny how that works.

And for the record, it's a brilliant startergy for the left. Golf clap!!!

Incrimentalism is happening at a faster rate than ever dreamed of by progressives. PC police and the dumbing down of actual thought combined with our pathetic public school system has made it possible to do so.

Add in the instant gratification of results wanted and you and I are where we are today. Do they have positive results? Yes. Do they have negative results? Yes. And that was the dream of the far left. They essentially won the battle of the heart and minds of the young.

I applaud them. They have become everything they hated. Mc Carrhism at its best. Salem Witch Hunts without the actual death. Losing everything you've worked so hard for because you made a statement you believed was protected by an amendment is no longer a reason of and for a defense if that belief.

Fawking sad on so many levels. But that's where we are today. And those that speak up in defense of their positions are labeled Fox News lovers and have a secret agenda. Agreeing with the right is now a dirty thing. Funny how that works.

And for the record, it's a brilliant startergy for the left. Golf clap!!!

I wouldn't give up just yet. Things move in cycles. The right just has to smarten up and stop electing and nominating fools like Bush and Rick Perry. Get Smart and stop electing guys because they are folksy and you would like to have a beer with them.

I wouldn't give up just yet. Things move in cycles. The right just has to smarten up and stop electing and nominating fools like Bush and Rick Perry. Get Smart and stop electing guys because they are folksy and you would like to have a beer with them.

In my honest opinion, we will never see another Repub win office for POTUS. Win both houses of congress and Governships: Yes. But never a presidency again. One will work his or her way back to the middle.

But you won't see a R win the WH ever again.

Were to divided.

I agree that Baker may be the only one. He's to divided though. And old. His belief that we split this country into two dividing lines over the past three plus elections where the said lines were drawn have effected where we are today.

The Census is not any of our representatives inCongress. Redrawing simple maps have destroyed us. Add in no term limits and we get everything we deserve.

We deserve everything they give us. And it's all of our faults.

The GOP knows how to win statewide offices in swing states. They just don't know how to find a presidential candidate that can make it through the primaries and pull off that trick. I'm pretty conservative, there's no reason I should have been kicked out of the Party and forced to vote Dem in four straight presidential elections.

so now that blacks can vote and it is legal everywhere...will the black activists leave it at that? this is all they ever wanted right? acceptance and the same rights. do these these rights mean that their lifestyle should be taught in schools? equal adoption rights? will they leave churches alone?

First, they'll go after tax exemption status of religious organizations.

A goal of the "gay lobby" is to challenge the tax exempt status of churches?

How about a link for this assertion, Chicken Little?

Nah. This is just another way of the opposition presenting tje slippery slope argument. Now that gay marriage is a reality and they've been defeated once again, they need to act like the real concern isn't gays marrying, it's the polygamy and beastiality and opposing churches that will follow. Chicken little is right.

There will always be issues, and we will deal with them as they come.

But we don't deny people something that is just today, simply because we may have to say no to something else tomorrow.

I think the meaning of being married is about the individuals involved in it. If you take it serious, it's serious. If you don't, it isn't. If a heterosexual guy goes to Las Vegas, plays some craps, gets drunk and marries a hooker, is that some sort of reflection on the meaning of marriage? It isn't reflective of mine. Just like a gay couple getting married has no bearing on my marriage. It we take the theory that this leads to polygamy and animal marrying and all that, how come the same argument of the slippery slope isn't applied to divorce? I could argue that divorce would lead to people getting married and divorced dozens of times. Is that upholding marriage as a sacred institution? Because it's legal. Using an extreme to make your point is usually an indication of the weakness in your argument.

Well I wasn't talking extremes nor trying to make an argument just stating an opinion. But thats usually what the political hacks on here like to do ... make up chit

Why would it affect my marriage.

2 ghey dodes getting married does not change how i feel about my wife.

never said it affects u ... I don't even think gheys getting married are the biggest effect on the institution of marriage as much as all the people that get married and treat it as if they're just dating and get divorced. I do think it effects the culture of the country because so many kids grow up in a 1 parent home ..... I have kids and got divorced myself ... I wanted to stay married if for nothing else my kids and even offered to give up my job to take another to be home more but nothing worked.

I do wonder if you feel strongly about ghey being married or u just care because it's a hot button political talking point

never said it affects u ... I don't even think gheys getting married are the biggest effect on the institution of marriage as much as all the people that get married and treat it as if they're just dating and get divorced. I do think it effects the culture of the country because so many kids grow up in a 1 parent home ..... I have kids and got divorced myself ... I wanted to stay married if for nothing else my kids and even offered to give up my job to take another to be home more but nothing worked.

I do wonder if you feel strongly about ghey being married or u just care because it's a hot button political talking point

I feel strongly about equal rights.

And I feel strongly about laughing at hypocrisy and people making up reasons to oppose ghey marriage.

The "sanctity of marriage" crowd was always laughable.

It will be interesting to me to see the divorced rates of homosexuals once some time has passed and enough data has been collected. I wonder if it will be higher than traditional male/female marriages or lower.

It will be interesting to me to see the divorced rates of homosexuals once some time has passed and enough data has been collected. I wonder if it will be higher than traditional male/female marriages or lower.

Gay dudes are probably ok with their partners banging other dudes. That means low divorce totals, as I would have stayed married forever if I could have banged other chicks guiltfree. :thumbsup:

Gay dudes are probably ok with their partners banging other dudes. That means low divorce totals, as I would have stayed married forever if I could have banged other chicks guiltfree. :thumbsup:

Even if it meant your wife was out banging other dudes? The whole idea of having free reign to bang anyone you want is very appealing until you have to start thinking about your partner getting the sh!t focked out of her by some other dude. I don't think that is limited to heterosexuals.

Even if it meant your wife was out banging other dudes? The whole idea of having free reign to bang anyone you want is very appealing until you have to start thinking about your partner getting the sh!t focked out of her by some other dude. I don't think that is limited to heterosexuals.

You just explained why straight people aren't cool with open marriages. They don't like the idea of their partner banging other dudes. But let's get deep with it and examine. We know we don't want our wives banging other guys. But do we know why? I hypothesize that while we know we can want to bang random girls for purely carnal reasons and it mean zero emotionally, we also know most woman are incapable of separating the two for very long.

But if my partner was a dude, and he said "it meant nothing. He just made my c*ck hard". I'd say "Makes sense. Carry on lover"

You just explained why straight people aren't cool with open marriages. They don't like the idea of their partner banging other dudes. But let's get deep with it and examine. We know we don't want our wives banging other guys. But do we know why? I hypothesize that while we know we can want to bang random girls for purely carnal reasons and it mean zero emotionally, we also know most woman are incapable of separating the two for very long.

But if my partner was a dude, and he said "it meant nothing. He just made my c*ck hard". I'd say "Makes sense. Carry on lover"

Well I can't speak for gay males, but I have a feeling you're way off. I'm sure jealousy is a human emotion. Not one reserved for heteros.

That's so ghey.

Well I can't speak for gay males, but I have a feeling you're way off. I'm sure jealousy is a human emotion. Not one reserved for heteros.

Of course. Anyone can be jealous. But something is at the root of it.

And obviously I'm not saying all gay relationships are open and that they'll never divorce. I'm just hypothesizing that open relationships have lower divorce rates, and that homersexuals are more often in open relationships than the straights. Hence, the gay will have lower divorce rates.

Gay guys are effeminate (well, some are...just go with me here.

How can anyone think that two dudes who act more like women would think rationally and not be jealous?

I wasn't aware we needed links for a focking prediction.

I predict Seattle will win the Super Bowl next season. Do you need a link?

Gay guys are effeminate (well, some are...just go with me here.

How can anyone think that two dudes who act more like women would think rationally and not be jealous?

Solid counter point. :thumbsup:

My counter to your counter is this: There is no creature on earth, no matter how effeminate it is and no matter how hard it tries, that is capable of thinking as irrationally as women.

I wasn't aware we needed links for a focking prediction.

I predict Seattle will win the Super Bowl next season. Do you need a link?

I'm straight and I think churches should have to pay taxes.