Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Now that the transcripts have been released for deflategate.....

Methinks the lady doth protest too much ^_^

He sees what is coming. He is stuck between a rock and a hard place in that if he answers any more questions, he will prove himself to be illogical on this whole matter.

So he bails out of the car.

It matters not?

How can anyone on one hand say that the attention grabbing headlines, even if false, mattered not in what was going to happen..........then turn around and say that had Brady not grabbed headlines with the way he acted about it, the suspension would have been less?..............So it only matters how the side you don't like plays it publicly?

Never mentioned headlines when discussing Brady's actions.

HTH

He sees what is coming. He is stuck between a rock and a hard place in that if he answers any more questions, he will prove himself to be illogical on this whole matter.

So he bails out of the car.

dude I answered every f****** question. You're like a retarted defense attorney. You're asking a million questions that are going nowhere. Just make your point. I'm seriously done answering your boring repetitive questions that are going nowhere. It's like you have to ask me over and over and over until I give you an answer you want. Sorry, but my answers are my answers. I'm not going to change them just so you can wrap this all up in a pretty bow. Lol

dude I answered every f****** question. You're like a retarted defense attorney. You're asking a million questions that are going nowhere. Just make your point. I'm seriously done answering your boring repetitive questions that are going nowhere. It's like you have to ask me over and over and over until I give you an answer you want. Sorry, but my answers are my answers. I'm not going to change them just so you can wrap this all up in a pretty bow. Lol

Settle down Newbie. I'm just using simple logic to prove your entire stance is illogical and that you are wrong about everything. It's nothing you should get worked up over.

So Newbie, here is where you fall apart....

You've said that Brady destroying his phone is proof of guilt. Take this post for example:

Lol. You were pissed at brady because he admitted guilt by destroying his cell phone the day of his meeting with Wells. None of that has changed.

And several times you've called me an total idiot for believing the NFL would want to see his phone....several times...You've stated that the league was not going to look at anything unrelated to the case on his phone, and by Brady's definition that would be everything. As everything on it is unrelated to the case.....So the league wasn't ever going to even consider going through his phone, his personal info was never going to be at risk, etc. This recent post for example shows how embarrassed I should be to not realize this:

All I know is, you thought the league wanted Brady to hand over his phone and let them search through it as they wished. Once I embarrassed you and straightened you out....

But my issue is this.......Both can't be true. It's simple logic.

According to you, Sho Nuff, and others, the league was not going to go through his phone. They wanted Brady to provide any relevant info that was on said phone, but they were never ever going to go through it themselves...............Well, according to Brady, there was nothing on there. He swore it... I bet they even asked him "are you sure?", and I bet he said "Yep, nothing is on there" a second time.... So at that point, whether or not he destroyed the phone is a 100% moot point. The league was never going to go through his phone.. So how does Tom Brady destroying something that was never in any way going to be involved in this case equal "Brady admitting guilt"?

The only way that destroying the phone changes anything is if you believe the following: That when Brady swore there was nothing on it, the league would have said "We don't believe you and would like to see for ourselves."........But that's impossible and anyone that thinks it could have happened is an idiot, or so I've read here.repeatedly...

So Newbie, I just have one more question before I put Airman O'Malley and Airman Rodriguez on the stand. If the league was never going to go through the phone to see if Brady lied, potentially gaining access to Brady sexts and dong pics, then why would the phone present a risk to Tom Brady? Why would it be necessary for him to destroy it?................If the NFL gave an order that the phone wasn't to be touched, then why did Brady have to destroy it? Colonel?.... It's because the NFL would have wanted to go through the phone, wouldn't it !?! Because that's what Goodell told them to do!!!!

Now your only out is what you tried earlier with the following:

I take his refusal to cooperate as an indication of guilt.

Huh? So let me get this straight......You looked for evidence, and when there wasn't any, THAT is what indicated guilt to you?

So in your eyes, evidence of guilt is obviously an indication of guilt..... AND him not having any evidence of guilt to hand you is ALSO and indication of guilt....

If I didn't know better, I'd say you had pre-determined the outcome and were determined to find him guilty no matter what.....it KINDA sounds like a textbook definition of a witch hunt to me.

The jury may rise.

So Newbie, here is where you fall apart....

You've said that Brady destroying his phone is proof of guilt. Take this post for example:

And several times you've called me an total idiot for believing the NFL would want to see his phone....several times...You've stated that the league was not going to look at anything unrelated to the case on his phone, and by Brady's definition that would be everything. As everything on it is unrelated to the case.....So the league wasn't ever going to even consider going through his phone, his personal info was never going to be at risk, etc. This recent post for example shows how embarrassed I should be to not realize this:

But my issue is this.......Both can't be true. It's simple logic.

According to you, Sho Nuff, and others, the league was not going to go through his phone. They wanted Brady to provide any relevant info that was on said phone, but they were never ever going to go through it themselves...............Well, according to Brady, there was nothing on there. He swore it... I bet they even asked him "are you sure?", and I bet he said "Yep, nothing is on there" a second time.... So at that point, whether or not he destroyed the phone is a 100% moot point. The league was never going to go through his phone.. So how does Tom Brady destroying something that was never in any way going to be involved in this case equal "Brady admitting guilt"?

The only way that destroying the phone changes anything is if you believe the following: That when Brady swore there was nothing on it, the league would have said "We don't believe you and would like to see for ourselves."........But that's impossible and anyone that thinks it could have happened is an idiot, or so I've read here.repeatedly...

So Newbie, I just have one more question before I put Airman O'Malley and Airman Rodriguez on the stand. If the league was never going to go through the phone to see if Brady lied, potentially gaining access to Brady sexts and dong pics, then why would the phone present a risk to Tom Brady? Why would it be necessary for him to destroy it?................If the NFL gave an order that the phone wasn't to be touched, then why did Brady have to destroy it? Colonel?.... It's because the NFL would have wanted to go through the phone, wouldn't it !?! Because that's what Goodell told them to do!!!!

Now your only out is what you tried earlier with the following:

Huh? So let me get this straight......You looked for evidence, and when there wasn't any, THAT is what indicated guilt to you?

So in your eyes, evidence of guilt is obviously an indication of guilt..... AND him not having any evidence of guilt to hand you is ALSO and indication of guilt....

If I didn't know better, I'd say you had pre-determined the outcome and were determined to find him guilty no matter what.....it KINDA sounds like a textbook definition of a witch hunt to me.

The jury may rise.

jury already decided. Guilty on all counts. Big fine. Two draft picks. 4 game suspension. You lose.

jury already decided. Guilty on all counts. Big fine. Two draft picks. 4 game suspension. You lose.

Except that it was a biased jury consisting of one man who had a predetermined outcome all along. And when he couldn't find any evidence he manipulated the info and media to make it look bad. Also, since he couldn't find suitable evidence he decided to still uphold a punishment based on opinion

Dude...you have serious problems.

I truly expected you both to pretend you didn't see my post. Now that you've each made the mistake of acknowledging it, you are in tough spots. It's time for some self reflection as you ask yourself "Why did I believe the lies when they made so little sense? Did hate blind me to such a point that I truly didn't question 2 + 2 equaling 18? Why was I so cocksure that I called people names that didn't believe 2 + 2 equals 18? Why?"

I can be very forgiving. Just try me.

I've seen your posts...just not going to try and out crazy you.

Hate...hilarious.

You all seem to only care when one side lies. Very telling.

You all seem to only care when one side lies. Very telling.

Actually that is what you and other people who don't like the patriots seem to care about. The nfl has lied and manipulated info? Pushed aside. That logic is flawed my friend

Actually that is what you and other people who don't like the patriots seem to care about. The nfl has lied and manipulated info? Pushed aside. Brady destroyed his phone and potential evidence? Guilty as hell. That logic is flawed my friend

Actually, those like me have said the NFL has screwed up with leaks.

The phone destruction was part of it, not all of it. Lying about why is also part of it and hurts his credibility.

But you all can't even admit that.

Which is why when asked what you think happened...you just say...I don't know.

Actually, those like me have said the NFL has screwed up with leaks.

The phone destruction was part of it, not all of it. Lying about why is also part of it and hurts his credibility.

But you all can't even admit that.

Which is why when asked what you think happened...you just say...I don't know.

I can admit that destroying his phone looks bad. But when the nfl was never going to get their hands on it, already were given all the info from it, and had all texts from Brady to the equipment guys from the equipment guys phones it becomes invalid. As far as what I think happened like I said I cannot make a clear decision based on evidence. Or lack thereof.

I can admit that destroying his phone looks bad. But when the nfl was never going to get their hands on it, already were given all the info from it, and had all texts from Brady to the equipment guys from the equipment guys phones it becomes invalid. As far as what I think happened like I said I cannot make a clear decision based on evidence. Or lack thereof.

You keep saying they were given all of the information from it. That is false.

I think based on the evidence there is enough to say the patriots altered balls after inspection and Brady likely knew about it.

Then again, I'm not blind and don't believe everything Brady says.

You keep saying they were given all of the information from it. That is false.

I think based on the evidence there is enough to say the patriots altered balls after inspection and Brady likely knew about it.

Then again, I'm not blind and don't believe everything Brady says.

Ok how is that false? Please elaborate. Cause from all I've read they were given everything except the cell phone which they never were going to get. So you and Goodell are pissing and moaning about it. If you're never gonna get your hands on something but were given the information you requested from it then why is it a big deal?

So if Brady claimed there was nothing case related on his phone, that would be untrue. There were the texts b/w him and the ball boys. So this whole premise that it didn't matter is hereby debunked. Carry on.

So if Brady claimed there was nothing case related on his phone, that would be untrue. There were the texts b/w him and the ball boys. So this whole premise that it didn't matter is hereby debunked. Carry on.

And if they already had those why would they need them AGAIN? Therefore, that theory of them saying that there was something is false again. They already had the ball boys phones and text messages. Why would they also need the exact same conversation on Brady's phone? Therein lies the problem. They don't need it.

Ok how is that false? Please elaborate. Cause from all I've read they were given everything except the cell phone which they never were going to get. So you and Goodell are pissing and moaning about it. If you're never gonna get your hands on something but were given the information you requested from it then why is it a big deal?

Brady did not give them everything.

You must be reading nothing but Brady's lawyer and Patriot blogs.

A spreadsheet of texts isn't everything.

Why is it a big deal that a guy would destroy something that nay be asked for when e eventually takes them to court?

Oof...that you feel and him credible at all is hilarious.

Brady did not give them everything.

You must be reading nothing but Brady's lawyer and Patriot blogs.

A spreadsheet of texts isn't everything.

Why is it a big deal that a guy would destroy something that nay be asked for when e eventually takes them to court?

Oof...that you feel and him credible at all is hilarious.

The info is still available. Just go to the phone company. This was a solution they proposed to Goodell after the investigation. However he wasn't having none of it saying "it was too much trouble"

And if they already had those why would they need them AGAIN? Therefore, that theory of them saying that there was something is false again. They already had the ball boys phones and text messages. Why would they also need the exact same conversation on Brady's phone? Therein lies the problem. They don't need it.

Brady and his agent and lawyer don't get to decide if its needed.

And it shows him as a liar.

The info is still available. Just go to the phone company. This was a solution they proposed to Goodell after the investigation. However he wasn't having none of it saying "it was too much trouble"

Not how it works chief.

That's you're opinion. From Wells exact words "he would not b punished for not handing over his cell phone". You seem to be stuck on one thing and keep circling around the issue at hand. Nfl never was going to get the phone, nfl lied about evidence, nfl manipulated info, nfl leaked that info. There are serious issues with this whole issue that have to do with the nfl. Not Brady.

That's you're opinion. From Wells exact words "he would not b punished for not handing over his cell phone". You seem to be stuck on one thing and keep circling around the issue at hand. Nfl never was going to get the phone, nfl lied about evidence, nfl manipulated info, nfl leaked that info. There are serious issues with this whole issue that have to do with the nfl. Not Brady.

No, that's a fact, someone being investigated does not get to decide what information is necessary.

The phone issue lends to his lack of credibility...that you can't see that is not surprising.

100% Wrong. Brady and is lawyer were the ones that get to decide what texts were relevant. That's been stated as fact.

No, that's a fact, someone being investigated does not get to decide what information is necessary.

The phone issue lends to his lack of credibility...that you can't see that is not surprising.

I swear this is like talking to a voicemail over and over. Let me spell it out for you. THEY. WERE. NOT. GETTING. THE. PHONE. Understand? The nfl had no claim over his personal phone and the NFLPA were making sure of that since it would set a bad precedent. The one doing the investigation gets to determine what's necessary right? Wells was the one doing the investigating right? Wells was also the one who said they wouldn't need his phone and that he wouldn't be punished for not handing it over. Does that suffice for you? Or are you going to replay the voicemail over again for me?

100% Wrong. Brady and is lawyer were the ones that get to decide what texts were relevant. That's been stated as fact.

No, they don't get to decide that "we have provided everything"...again, context is hurting you.

Better not try jumping in.

No, they don't get to decide that "we have provided everything"...again, context is hurting you.

Better not try jumping in.

I'm pretty sure I read that it was Brady and his agents that got to decide what was and what wasn't relevant. I read that the NFL asked them to determine what was relevant. Was I mistaken? It does happen.

I swear this is like talking to a voicemail over and over. Let me spell it out for you. THEY. WERE. NOT. GETTING. THE. PHONE. Understand? The nfl had no claim over his personal phone and the NFLPA were making sure of that since it would set a bad precedent. The one doing the investigation gets to determine what's necessary right? Wells was the one doing the investigating right? Wells was also the one who said they wouldn't need his phone and that he wouldn't be punished for not handing it over. Does that suffice for you? Or are you going to replay the voicemail over again for me?

I understand that they were not getting the phone.

I have never said they were going to (they being the NFL).

Yes...the one doing the investigation gets to determine what information is necessary...you claimed Brady gave them everything or they had it all. That is false. Brady could not...or would not produce texts related to the investigation (and we know the existed).

Are you going to keep not understanding that the destruction of the phone leads to the credibility of the person in question. Not just its destruction...but the multiple stories about how and why he did it? You don't get that...so try some other spin I guess.

I'm pretty sure I read that it was Brady and his agents that got to decide what was and what wasn't relevant. I read that the NFL

Yes...they got to decide what they were giving up. The NFL gets to decide if it was enough. And given they denied they had anything...and the NFL had the texts from another source...Brady and his agent/lawyers lied.

Get it yet?

Yes...they got to decide what they were giving up. The NFL gets to decide if it was enough. And given they denied they had anything...and the NFL had the texts from another source...Brady and his agent/lawyers lied.

Get it yet?

Oh that's right... It was you that said it.

They asked for Tom and his agents to go through it and give them the relevant texts.

If that's all they asked for, then yes. Brady and his lawyer are beyond stupid....

Somehow, I can't imagine any investigative person in the entire world saying "Hey suspect, you just get together with your legal team and you guys send me the texts you want me to have as evidence in this case.". But maybe :dunno:

That is exactly what the NFL asked of him though.

So before, you said the league wanted Brady to decide what's relevant and give it up. That's all they asked of him.

Now, you say that he and his lawyer werent the ones that get to decide what was relevant.

It's all very complex.

Dude...you are having trouble with context of discussions.

You don't get it...thats fine...but damn, you just keep going and proving it.

I understand that they were not getting the phone.

I have never said they were going to (they being the NFL).

Yes...the one doing the investigation gets to determine what information is necessary...you claimed Brady gave them everything or they had it all. That is false. Brady could not...or would not produce texts related to the investigation (and we know the existed).

Are you going to keep not understanding that the destruction of the phone leads to the credibility of the person in question. Not just its destruction...but the multiple stories about how and why he did it? You don't get that...so try some other spin I guess.

Ok I understand how destroying the phone looks. I think we all do. I'm not denying that fact. What I'm trying to get at is this: nfl was never going to get the phone so what happens to it should be irrelevant, Wells already said he wouldn't need it and wouldn't be punished for not giving it up, nfl already had the texts between Brady and the ball boys from the ball boys phone (thus making it irrelevant that they would need the same exact convo from Brady's phone, nfl got upset over lack of evidence so they made up some on the fly (Brady destroying his phone and not giving it up as the evidence). All these facts point to that the nfl lacked evidence to link it to Brady so they had to step over what they previously said before and punish based on that

So before, you said the league wanted Brady to decide what's relevant and give it up. That's all they asked of him.

Now, you say that he and his lawyer werent the ones that get to decide what was relevant.

It's all very complex.

Its not very complex if you follow the discussion rather than jumping in and not figuring out what exactly was being talked about.

You claimed Brady and his lawyers were asked if they had texts...they claimed there were none.

We know this to be a lie...that you won't admit.

HTH

Ok I understand how destroying the phone looks. I think we all do. I'm not denying that fact. What I'm trying to get at is this: nfl was never going to get the phone so what happens to it should be irrelevant, Wells already said he wouldn't need it and wouldn't be punished for not giving it up, nfl already had the texts between Brady and the ball boys from the ball boys phone (thus making it irrelevant that they would need the same exact convo from Brady's phone, nfl got upset over lack of evidence so they made up some on the fly (Brady destroying his phone and not giving it up as the evidence). All these facts point to that the nfl lacked evidence to link it to Brady so they had to step over what they previously said before and punish based on that

But its not irrelevant when it establishes character (or lack thereof) of the witness.

And that they have the other texts does not make it irrelevant when Brady and his lawyers claim there were no relevant texts.

Again, character issues and showing him to be a liar.

The NFL had plenty of evidence. May be circumstantial...but its still evidence.

Brady destroying things was about his credibility.

They punished him because he was not credible when he claimed he didn't know about it (basically saying the ball boys acted on their own).

Which is crap...there was no motivation for ball boys to do that on their own.

I would assume the Investigators would want to see who Brady texted after he texted the ball boys. If he texted another Patriot employee, don't you think they would want to see that? They were investigating a conspiracy after all.

But its not irrelevant when it establishes character (or lack thereof) of the witness.

And that they have the other texts does not make it irrelevant when Brady and his lawyers claim there were no relevant texts.

Again, character issues and showing him to be a liar.

The NFL had plenty of evidence. May be circumstantial...but its still evidence.

Brady destroying things was about his credibility.

They punished him because he was not credible when he claimed he didn't know about it (basically saying the ball boys acted on their own).

Which is crap...there was no motivation for ball boys to do that on their own.

Nfl has also lied about and manipulated that evidence to suit their cause. The nfl has been found to also not be credible from it. So we are back to square one with who is credible and who is not when it comes to the character of someone. I'll agree that the whole destroying the phone doesn't make sense and doesn't look good. However, you also have to agree that everything the nfl has done during this has made them not look credible either.

Nfl has also lied about and manipulated that evidence to suit their cause. The nfl has been found to also not be credible from it. So we are back to square one with who is credible and who is not when it comes to the character of someone. I'll agree that the whole destroying the phone doesn't make sense and doesn't look good. However, you also have to agree that everything the nfl has done during this has made them not look credible either.

What evidence did they "manipulate"?

Yes...they lied in some leaks...i have said as much.

And sure, they have credibility issues.

But if you have a guy found not credible claiming he didn't do it...you have him claiming there were no relevant texts....but there were. What other relevant texts did he not share?

Its not just the destroying the phone...its later lying about it. Not the actions of an innocent man.

What evidence did they "manipulate"?

Yes...they lied in some leaks...i have said as much.

And sure, they have credibility issues.

But if you have a guy found not credible claiming he didn't do it...you have him claiming there were no relevant texts....but there were. What other relevant texts did he not share?

Its not just the destroying the phone...its later lying about it. Not the actions of an innocent man.

Ok I'm done. I'm over trying to point out the wrongdoings of the nfl to people who don't want to see it. I'll just wait for the judge hearing the case to point all this out in black and white. Once that happens I will revisit the topic and find out what you along with everyone else's line of thinking is

Ok I'm done. I'm over trying to point out the wrongdoings of the nfl to people who don't want to see it. I'll just wait for the judge hearing the case to point all this out in black and white. Once that happens I will revisit the topic and find out what you along with everyone else's line of thinking is

Brady got rid of his phone because he's protecting himself and/or someone else. Can't you see that?