Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Now that the transcripts have been released for deflategate.....

They may have been tampered with by the Ideal Gas Law and not by an individual. The problem is that the NFL had never heard of it before they did all of their Cracker Jack investigation.

They were tampered with by an individual beyond what the Ideal Gas Law would do

I have no idea what you're babbling about. I answered about ten of your phone questions yesterday. I started feeling bad for you. Felt like I was at the Special Olympics or something. You came to battle not even knowing that the league never once asked Brady to hand his phone over. :doh:

I'm ok with you feeling bad for me if that pity results in you answering the question I asked. I deserve your pity in fact, as I am pretty stupid. So out of pity for me, play along and answer a few questions.

1. The league never once asked Brady for his phone. You've said that unequivocally...... What did they ask for related to his phone? Or if you don't know, what do you think they asked for related to his phone?

I'm ok with you feeling bad for me if that pity results in you answering the question I asked. I deserve your pity in fact, as I am pretty stupid. So out of pity for me, play along and answer a couple of questions.

1. The league never once asked Brady for his phone. You've said that unequivocally...... What did they ask for related to his phone?

Again, I know that they asked him to show them things they perceived as pertinent. He refused to cooperate. I don't really know Troy Vincent or that Wells fella. They haven't texted me to tell me the exact items they were looking for. I will inbox you if one of them gets in touch.

I'm ok with you feeling bad for me if that pity results in you answering the question I asked. I deserve your pity in fact, as I am pretty stupid. So out of pity for me, play along and answer a few questions.

1. The league never once asked Brady for his phone. You've said that unequivocally...... What did they ask for related to his phone? Or if you don't know, what do you think they asked for related to his phone?

They asked him to print out transcripts of the text that could have anything to do with the allegations. Can you stop now?

Those balls were affected by the Ideal Gas Law too. Unfortunately, the NFL knuckleheads doing the readings did not understand that having the balls in the locker-room brought their temperature up, which increased the PSI. If they had just alternated balls when they took the readings, then we might not be in this situation.

One of the best parts is how they just disregarded the post-game measurements under the argument that they couldn't specifically identify the Colts 4 balls to know where they started. Total bullshit. They didn't know where any of the Patriots balls actually started either but that wasn't a problem.

If what they claim is true; all the balls should have eventually been set to 13 lbs - the Colts balls before the game, and the Patriots balls at halftime. Yet somehow the Colts balls were under the Patriots balls by .7 pounds, on average, when post-game readings were taken. The Wells report just ignored this fact. In fact, according to the testimony of the guy from Exponent, the post game measurements weren't even part of the scope of their analysis.

They asked him to print out transcripts of the text that could have anything to do with the allegations. Can you stop now?

This is a Newbie game. Not you. That said, I'm ok if you guys want to answer as a team. But I need Newbie to either use your answer, or agree that you represent him now.

This is a Newbie game. Not you. That said, I'm ok if you guys want to answer as a team. But I need Newbie to either use your answer, or agree that you represent him now.

Never mind

Never mind

I'm not trying to be difficult. But Newbie has been making claims and calling me an idiot for questioning his stance. If I go through it with you instead of him, Newbie will just ignore it and continue to make illogical claims, and continue to label me dumb for questioning anything.

They were tampered with by an individual beyond what the Ideal Gas Law would do

I don't know that to be true. I think that it is true, but I don't know that it is true. There is enough doubt in my mind that I would not be suspending Manning for any games if he were part of this.

Now, if the Keystone Cops had any brains in their heads, they would have done things differently and we might not be dealing with stupidity.

We all agree that you sound like an absolute retard in this thread. Maybe you should go back to saying the NFL invented all of this to cover up head injuries. :lol:

I'm not trying to be difficult. But Newbie has been making claims and calling me an idiot for questioning his stance. If I go through it with you instead of him, Newbie will just ignore it and continue to make illogical claims, and continue to label me dumb for questioning anything.

I've given you the answer ten times. You're just dumb as a soap dish. If you're asking for specifics, you'll have to ask Troy Vincent. or Wells. Sorry I can't quench your appetite for knowledge better than that. :dunno: :doh:

I've given you the answer ten times. You're just dumb as a soap dish. If you're asking for specifics, you'll have to ask Troy Vincent. or Wells. Sorry I can't quench your appetite for knowledge better than that. :dunno: :doh:

Newbie, if you answered my question even once yesterday, I'll paypal you $50 right now. Seriously.

I asked multiple times something to the effect of "How did the league want to see the info?"......You kept answering the question of "What info did they want to see?".....They are very different questions. Clearly I'm being dumb though, so I'll lay it out.

In my mind "What info did they want to see?" is obvious....The answer being texts or emails pertaining to the deflating of footballs, a cover up, etc.

In my mind, "How did the league want to see the info?" means: Did they want Brady to forward them the relevant texts? Did they want him to print out the relevant texts? Did they want him to just tell them what the relevant texts said? Was he to hold up his phone and show each relevant text to investigators?.........How did they want to see the relevant texts? And if you don't know for a fact, can you just give me an option that could have worked to the leagues satisfaction?

Do you see how these are different questions?

Newbie, if you answered my question even once yesterday, I'll paypal you $50 right now. Seriously.

I asked multiple times something to the effect of "How did the league want to see the info?"......You kept answering the question of "What info did they want to see?".....They are very different questions. Clearly I'm being dumb though, so I'll lay it out.

In my mind "What info did they want to see?" is obvious....The answer being texts or emails pertaining to the deflating of footballs, a cover up, etc.

In my mind, "How did the league want to see the info?" means: Did they want Brady to forward them the relevant texts? Did they want him to print out the relevant texts? Did they want him to just tell them what the relevant texts said? Was he to hold up his phone and show each relevant text to investigators?.........How did they want to see the relevant texts? And if you don't know for a fact, can you just give me an option that could have worked to the leagues satisfaction?

Do you see how these are different questions?

It seems you're as caught up in word play as the rest of the Pats apologists. Or else you're just bored at work.

All I know is, you thought the league wanted Brady to hand over his phone and let them search through it as they wished. Once I embarrassed you and straightened you out, you switched to the semantics game. You must have learned that from RP> He'd be proud, fellow Texan.

One of the Patriots balls measured 13.65 lbs postgame. Illegal. How did that happen when the officials did the filling at halftime? :doh:

Now today, I asked "What did they ask for related to his phone? Or if you don't know, what do you think they asked for related to his phone?". Why? Because I don't think you understand my questions yesterday, and I can get to the same place either way.

Now today, I asked "What did they ask for related to his phone? Or if you don't know, what do you think they asked for related to his phone?". Why? Because I don't think you understand my questions yesterday, and I can get to the same place either way.

:clap: :lol:

Newbie....I'm not playing a game of semantics. It's just a simple socratic exercise to see if your viewpoint is logical at all. But since you can't see where it's going, you are afraid to start....I'll make it simple.

Is it your stance that the league only wanted to see the texts/emails on the phone that were about the deflating of the balls, and nothing else? Yes or no.

Newbie....I'm not playing a game of semantics. It's just a simple socratic exercise to see if your viewpoint is logical at all. But since you can't see where it's going, you are afraid to start....I'll make it simple.

Is it your stance that the league only wanted to see the texts/emails on the phone that were about the deflating of the balls, and nothing else? Yes or no.

Yes.

Yes.

Seeing that you agree the league only wanted to see info about this case and nothing on his phone not related to the case, would you agree that the league wanted Brady and his team to identify all of those relevant texts/emails and provide them? yay or nay?

Seeing that you agree the league only wanted to see info about this case and nothing on his phone not related to the case, would you agree that the league wanted Brady and his team to identify all of those relevant texts/emails and provide them? yay or nay?

I think they also wanted some say in which they perceived to be relevant. Again, I wasn't there,. but I bet they would have liked to watch Brady scroll down his recent calls/recent texts. And then they would have said which they deem relevant.

I think they also wanted some say in which they perceived to be relevant. Again, I wasn't there,. but I bet they would have liked to watch Brady scroll down his recent calls/recent texts. And then they would have said which they deem relevant.

Obviously they had ideas as to what they hoped to find.

But would you not agree that Brady would be more likely to know what texts are on his phone than the league?

Obviously they had ideas as to what they hoped to find.

But would you not agree that Brady would be more likely to know what texts are on his phone than the league?

Absolutely. Which is why he didn't want the league to see it.

Absolutely. Which is why he didn't want the league to see it.

So we agree the league only wants to see communications relevant to the case and nothing else. We agree Tom Brady would be the one best equipped to identify those communications, thus we agree Brady needed to be the one to identify and provide them.

Tom Brady swore under oath that there were no pertinent communications on his cell phone. So 2 questions:

1. If he was telling the truth, then there was nothing on his phone for the league to see. Right?

2. Do you believe Brady was telling the truth or do you think he was lying?

So we agree the league only wants to see communications relevant to the case and nothing else. We agree Tom Brady would be the one best equipped to identify those communications, thus we agree Brady needed to be the one to identify and provide them.

Tom Brady swore under oath that there were no pertinent communications on his cell phone. So 2 questions:

1. If he was telling the truth, then there was nothing on his phone for the league to see. Right?

2. Do you believe Brady was telling the truth or do you think he was lying?

I think that, like Bonds, Braun, Clemens, and everyone else ever caught cheating, he is lying. And lies grow bigger and bigger the longer you drag them out. Which is the reason for the stiff penalty. If Brady would have been a man and admitted he screwed up the day after they discovered the deflated balls, there would have been a fine. Possibly a draft pick because of the team's history. But he didn't. He lied. And kept lying.

Do the words "Under Oath" really mean something to you? As if Brady would have lied for months and months, but because someone made him take an oath, he'd suddenly come clean? Athletes get a free pass for lying. Even under oath. See Barry Bonds.

I think that, like Bonds, Braun, Clemens, and everyone else ever caught cheating, he is lying. And lies grow bigger and bigger the longer you drag them out. Which is the reason for the stiff penalty. If Brady would have been a man and admitted he screwed up the day after they discovered the deflated balls, there would have been a fine. Possibly a draft pick because of the team's history. But he didn't. He lied. And kept lying.

Do the words "Under Oath" really mean something to you? As if Brady would have lied for months and months, but because someone made him take an oath, he'd suddenly come clean? Athletes get a free pass for lying. Even under oath. See Barry Bonds.

So you think he is lying. Got it. (and for the record, I think there is a decent chance you are correct).

This conversation started because people think it mattered that he destroyed the phone. So prove it matters by telling me what changes if he doesn't destroy the phone. Pretend the phone is in front of you. Brady says there is nothing pertinent on the phone. You think he is lying. What would you want to do next?

So you think he is lying. Got it. (and for the record, I think there is a decent chance you are correct).

This conversation started because people think it mattered that he destroyed the phone. So prove it matters by telling me what changes if he doesn't destroy the phone. Pretend the phone is in front of you. Brady says there is nothing pertinent on the phone. You think he is lying. What would you want to do next?

Remember when Clinton lied to the world? the POTUS lied to the world.

What happened? Not a thing.

If only he had fessed up it would have been better :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Except Clinton getting a hummer had no adverse affect on anyone else. Cheating your way to a title does.

You don't think the very fact that he destroyed his phone (who even does that??) on the day he was supposed to meet with Wells is HIGHLY suspicious?

How would it have been better? He liked getting his cack sucked. Big deal. So did JFK, and he was also a great President.

If you answer my question, I'll prove one of two things to you.

1. It's not suspicious at all that he destroyed his phone.

...or....

2. You've been 100% incorrect in your claims in this thread.

So back on point....Pretend the phone is in front of you. Brady says there is nothing pertinent on the phone. You think he is lying. What would you want to do next?

Tell him his pants are on fire.

You don't think the very fact that he destroyed his phone (who even does that??) on the day he was supposed to meet with Wells is HIGHLY suspicious?

...or....

So back on point....Pretend the phone is in front of you. Brady says there is nothing pertinent on the phone. You think he is lying. What would you want to do next?

...or....

I take his refusal to cooperate as an indication of guilt. THat's pretty much what happened.

Wow, two whole days CB. Two make one big loop back to what actually happened. Were you just trying to get your post count up? :wacko:

I take his refusal to cooperate as an indication of guilt. THat's pretty much what happened.

Ok. So you see it as an indication of guilt. That's "what you think". But "what do you now do?"

The phone is sitting in front of you. (Remember, you are showing me that his phone not being there is relevant.).......As far as Brady and his lawyer are concerned, he cooperated. You asked for the relevant communications from his phone. He provided every single message that was pertinent.

So we know what you are thinking internally. But as an investigator, what do you next want to do?

Ok. So you see it as an indication of guilt. That's "what you think". But "what do you now do?"

The phone is sitting in front of you. (Remember, you are showing me that his phone not being there is relevant.).......As far as Brady and his lawyer are concerned, he cooperated. You asked for the relevant communications from his phone. He provided every single message that was pertinent.

So we know what you are thinking internally. But as an investigator, what do you next want to do?

Dude, I've spent two days talking to you like a four year-old. Hoping that would make things make sense to you. And to me. Thinking that maybe, just maybe, this boring, drawn-out game of 100 questions, was leading to a point. You need to find a preschooler to talk to or something. I give up. I've answered every question multiple times. What would I do, as the investigator? I'd think he had something to hide. Just as the actual investigator did,. Sorry if my final answer didn't go where you were trying to lead me for 48 hours. lol Wow. Just wow :doh:

Dude, I've spent two days talking to you like a four year-old. Hoping that would make things make sense to you. And to me. Thinking that maybe, just maybe, this boring, drawn-out game of 100 questions, was leading to a point. You need to find a preschooler to talk to or something. I give up. I've answered every question multiple times. What would I do, as the investigator? I'd think he had something to hide. Just as the actual investigator did,. Sorry if my final answer didn't go where you were trying to lead me for 48 hours. lol Wow. Just wow :doh:

Methinks the lady doth protest too much ^_^

Methinks the lady doth protest too much ^_^

Awww, being a little hard on Brady, no? :(