Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Now that the transcripts have been released for deflategate.....

The assistant had a nickname....the deflator....which the Patriots acknowledged was true.....but the assistant had said nickname because he was trying to lose weight.

Not only the nickname.....but the focking stupidest explanation for a nickname ever.

Tom Brady has been called Tommy Terrific. Terrific guys don't cheat.

That's all the proof I need.

• Like 1

The biggest takeaway confirmed by this mess is that Roger Goodell can't handle being in charge of investigations and discipline. Maybe another guy could, but he can't.

The biggest takeaway confirmed by this mess is that Roger Goodell can't handle being in charge of investigations and discipline. Maybe another guy could, but he can't.

Nor can Troy Vincent

Okay, so you're not sure where he got the name. You're 100% sure Brady ordered the code red?

LOL No, probably some backup offensive lineman. :doh:

:lol:

If my boss yells at me because the network is slow and even though it's not my job, I take it upon myself to call our ISP and order faster service and give them a fake credit card. It's his fault when they come looking for the money :lol:

If my boss yells at me because the network is slow and even though it's not my job, I take it upon myself to call our ISP and order faster service and give them a fake credit card. It's his fault when they come looking for the money :lol:

Possibly th3e worst analogy in the history of the board.

Here's a better one. You're the lowly IT guy. You take it upon yourself to sneak into the CEO's office at night and reupholster his chair in a color that you like. Without his knowledge.

Likely or nah?

Here's a better one. You're the lowly IT guy. You take it upon yourself to sneak into the CEO's office at night and reupholster his chair in a color that you like. Without his knowledge.

Likely or nah?

Yep

Yep

lol Pretty accurate actually. Just as you'd have zero to gain by taking that risk, what reason would two ball boys making 30k a year have to want to break an NFL rule and sneak into a bathroom to deflate balls?

ZERO That order could have only possibly come from one person. The one who frantically called him 6 times the day after his ass was busted.

The damage is done. Patriots headed for an 8-8 season and will lose a pretty high first round pick.

Not in that division. Ryan Tannehill, Gino Smith, and Matt Cassell are the other QBs

Patriots headed for an 8-8 season

:Pats win the SuperBowl... AGAIN... but afterwards the losing team "tips off" the NFL that NE had extra long cleats that helped them run faster and stop quicker.

Ryan Tannehill, Gino Smith, and Matt Cassell are the other QBs

:dunno:

better than Philly's QBs....

:Pats win the SuperBowl... AGAIN... but afterwards the losing team "tips off" the NFL that NE had extra long cleats that helped them run faster and stop quicker.

The Pats were a very good, not great team last year. Major props on beating the Hawks. But you're kidding yourself if you think the Loss of Revis, Wolfork and a few other good players won't have an affect. Especially Revis.

The Pats were a very good, not great team last year. Major props on beating the Hawks. But you're kidding yourself if you think the Loss of Revis, Wolfork and a few other good players won't have an affect. Especially Revis.

it's back to taping practices and videoing signals.

I thought it was the Colts and Ravens, aren't they to blame for everything? :doublethumbsup:

Revis, yes.

Wilfork? You kidding? I love the dude but he is ANCIENT for a 350 pound NFL lineman.

The Pats were a very good, not great team last year.... you're kidding yourself if you think...

SuperBowl Odds:

GB 6-1

SEA 13-2

IND 8-1

NE 9-1

:dunno: looks to me like you're the one kidding yourself if you don't consider NE a legit SB contender this year... watch out for their illegal cleats though!

SuperBowl Odds:

GB 6-1

SEA 13-2

IND 8-1

NE 9-1

:dunno: looks to me like you're the one kidding yourself if you don't consider NE a legit SB contender this year... watch out for their illegal cleats though!

Of course they are a contender. So you think the loss of Revis and others has no affect? Because that's what I said. And the betting public has an affect on odds. You knew that, right?

Of course they are a contender. So you think the loss of Bruschi, McGinnest, Ty Law, Lawyer Milloy, Adam Vinatieri, Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Charlie Weiss, Asante Samuel, Revis and others has no affect?

Revis... is that your "name" this year... that's your answer to why NE will be 8-8?

year, after year, after year, you clowns use the same loser argument - does losing Revis have an affect? sure, but not on whether or not they win, just how they adjust and play defense. Do you really not understand this yet?

NE will play defense differently without Revis - the D-line and LBs will put more pressure on QBs and the young secondary won't be asked to do as much as they had to with Revis there. Mindnumbing stuff for you to grasp - but that's the idea - then avoid injuries, have a few close plays/calls go your way, and use those extra-special cleats - and NE wins the SB again.

Revis... is that your "name" this year... that's your answer to why NE will be 8-8?

year, after year, after year, you clowns use the same loser argument - does losing Revis have an affect? sure, but not on whether or not they win, just how they adjust and play defense. Do you really not understand this yet?

NE will play defense differently without Revis - the D-line and LBs will put more pressure on QBs and the young secondary won't be asked to do as much as they had to with Revis there. Mindnumbing stuff for you to grasp - but that's the idea - then avoid injuries, have a few close plays/calls go your way, and use those extra-special cleats - and NE wins the SB again.

New England will be winning that division as long as Brady stays in his prime. Once he's gone, Belichick goes back to Cleveland Browns/Drew Bledsoe Belichick.

New England will be winning that division as long as Brady stays in his prime. Once he's gone, Belichick goes back to Cleveland Browns/Drew Bledsoe Belichick.

Unless he can find a Matt Cassell level QB, at which point solid evidence shows he would go something like 11-5.

But Matt Cassell level QBs are admittedly a tough find.

• Like 1

The Pats went almost ten years between titles. Stop acting like they never took a step back or got their asses handed to them in the playoffs.

Oh. I know all about pressuring the QB without elite corners. I'm a Giants fan, remember? Suck it.

Unless he can find a Matt Cassell level QB, at which point solid evidence shows he would go something like 11-5.

Did you see the rest of the division that year? Kent State may have played .500 ball. They didn't make the playoffs the one year they didn't have Brady. Coincidence?

Belichick became a genius when Bledsoe got hurt.

Ah yes. A guys nickname and the fact that Brady destroyed his phone is clear evidence of cheating. Despite the fact that the nfl wasn't going to get his cellphone, already had all the texts on all the equipment guys phone, and were provided with all the info they needed anyway from Brady's phone. Yea that "argument" holds up really well.

Ah yes. A guys nickname and the fact that Brady destroyed his phone is clear evidence of cheating. Despite the fact that the nfl wasn't going to get his cellphone, already had all the texts on all the equipment guys phone, and were provided with all the info they needed anyway from Brady's phone. Yea that "argument" holds up really well.

Explain The Deflator

Did you see the rest of the division that year? Kent State may have played .500 ball. They didn't make the playoffs the one year they didn't have Brady. Coincidence?

Belichick became a genius when Bledsoe got hurt.

Belichick's record, w/out Tom Brady, is something like: 51-65.

Explain The Deflator

Nickname? Who cares if it's a dam nickname. That has ZERO evidence in regards to the case. Someone could call someone the Counter. Doesn't mean they count cards. That whole argument over the nickname is irrelevant because it provides you with nothing besides a nickname. There's no evidence or smoking gun coming from that. The quicker you learn that the better

Nickname? Who cares if it's a dam nickname. That has ZERO evidence in regards to the case. Someone could call someone the Counter. Doesn't mean they count cards. That whole argument over the nickname is irrelevant because it provides you with nothing besides a nickname. There's no evidence or smoking gun coming from that. The quicker you learn that the better

I have a feeling that if there was a video of Tom Brady himself deflating the ball on stage during the superbowl halftime show while yelling "I'M DEFLATING THIS BALL TO GIVE ME A COMPETITIVE EDGE", you'd still come in here and say the NFL blackmailed him into doing that and you're not even 100% convinced it was really Tom Brady and not some body double provided by the NFL.

I have a feeling that if there was a video of Tom Brady himself deflating the ball on stage during the superbowl halftime show while yelling "I'M DEFLATING THIS BALL TO GIVE ME A COMPETITIVE EDGE", you'd still come in here and say the NFL blackmailed him into doing that and you're not even 100% convinced it was really Tom Brady and not some body double provided by the NFL.

lol the fact that you and nobody else can provide any evidence that he cheated is tearing you up inside. The fact is this: we don't know for sure that he cheated or not. We have no proof. Only two things and those two things don't hold up at all. All the other evidence shows he had nothing to do with it. Yet the nfl, Ravens, and colts have all been shown, in black and white I might add, to have lied and manipulated you and everyone else into thinking they had to have cheated which you so blindly follow. Bah Bah goes the sheep. I can see things neutrally and all I see is the nfl trying their dammed hardest to incriminate Brady and the patriots no matter the cost and now it's backfiring as the reports and transcripts come out.

Except that one year where he went 11-5 without Tom Brady.

That being the most relevant time period since it was relatively recent (not decades old) and with the same team.

But other than that, good point :doh:

lol the fact that you and nobody else can provide any evidence that he cheated is tearing you up inside. The fact is this: we don't know for sure that he cheated or not. We Pats fans deny all proof. Only two things and those two things don't hold up at all when we ignore them. All the other evidence shows he had nothing to do with it. Yet the nfl, Ravens, and colts have all been shown, in black and white I might add, to have lied and manipulated you and everyone else into thinking they had to have cheated which you so blindly follow. Bah Bah goes the sheep. I can see things as neutrally as a Pat's fan can and all I see is the nfl trying their dammed hardest to incriminate Brady and the patriots no matter the cost and now it's backfiring as the reports and transcripts come out which allows us to ignore all the other stuff.

Fixed that for you.

The fact that you are ignoring the Pat's acknowledgment that the guys name was "The Deflator" shows now "neutral" your viewpoint is.

I know. lol Genius

Fixed that for you.

The fact that you are ignoring the Pat's acknowledgment that the guys name was "The Deflator" shows now "neutral" your viewpoint is.

It's a nickname. You seem so caught up on that that you can't see anything else. Take it for what it's worth. Which in this case is nothing. That's all you have to go on. Now when I heard Brady destroyed his phone I thought "why would you do that?". After seeing the reports that Wells said he wouldn't need to give over his phone, his lawyers told him not to as well, and the nfl still getting all the info they needed I have resolved that the nfl is trying its hardest to incriminate and cover their lies which is blowing up in their face. Fact is there's nothing to go on that would suggest Brady cheated. There is plenty of evidence to support the fact the nfl has lied and manipulated all the info and the media.

It's not irrelevant when you've been caught having deflated footballs and the guy who handles them is nicknamed The Deflator. LOL

It's the one thing that all you Goodell whiners and conspiracy theorists just can't make go away. It's like Ray Rice's nickname being The Woman Puncher. Or AP's being The Kiddy Beater. It answered all guilty or innocent questions right off the bat. :lol:

SuperBowl Odds:

GB 6-1

SEA 13-2

IND 8-1

NE 9-1

3 of those teams will be considered contenders as long as they don't gut their teams and have those #12s playing QB.

Except that one year where he went 11-5 without Tom Brady.

That being the most relevant time period since it was relatively recent (not decades old) and with the same team.

But other than that, good point :doh:

How did they do in the playoffs that year?