Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Now that the transcripts have been released for deflategate.....

Except that one year where he went 11-5 without Tom Brady.

Actually - this includes that year.. Bill's record prior to NE was 37-45.

It's not irrelevant when you've been caught having deflated footballs and the guy who handles them is nicknamed The Deflator. LOL

It's the one thing that all you Goodell whiners and conspiracy theorists just can't make go away. It's like Ray Rice's nickname being The Woman Puncher. Or AP's being The Kiddy Beater. It answered all guilty or innocent questions right off the bat. :lol:

Bah bah goes the sheep. Still stuck on the nickname when it doesn't prove anything I see. Can you give me something, in black and white, that can prove to me that there is evidence of cheating? Only thing I see people spouting is a nickname which doesn't prove anything. You have in black and white that the nfl has lied and manipulated the information and the media. Yet you still side with them. That's called being a sheep. If there was something that incriminates Brady for cheating then I would say have at it. He did it so lash out at him all you want. But there isn't anything anymore. All the media headlines that were put out have been proven misleading. This is manipulation of the media to stir up the people and get them on their side and to further the hate of the patriots. If you can't see that then I don't know what to tell you

Bah bah goes the sheep. Still stuck on the nickname when it doesn't prove anything I see. Can you give me something, in black and white, that can prove to me that there is evidence of cheating? Only thing I see people spouting is a nickname which doesn't prove anything. You have in black and white that the nfl has lied and manipulated the information and the media. Yet you still side with them. That's called being a sheep. If there was something that incriminates Brady for cheating then I would say have at it. He did it so lash out at him all you want. But there isn't anything anymore. All the media headlines that were put out have been proven misleading. This is manipulation of the media to stir up the people and get them on their side and to further the hate of the patriots. If you can't see that then I don't know what to tell you

Do you believe the Patriots ball boys altered the balls after referee inspection or not?

Question two.

What motivation did the NFL have to smear the Patriots organization?

Revis... is that your "name" this year... that's your answer to why NE will be 8-8?

year, after year, after year, you clowns use the same loser argument - does losing Revis have an affect? sure, but not on whether or not they win, just how they adjust and play defense. Do you really not understand this yet?

NE will play defense differently without Revis - the D-line and LBs will put more pressure on QBs and the young secondary won't be asked to do as much as they had to with Revis there. Mindnumbing stuff for you to grasp - but that's the idea - then avoid injuries, have a few close plays/calls go your way, and use those extra-special cleats - and NE wins the SB again.

Will revisit week 8 or 9. We will see how much pressure they bring.

Do you believe the Patriots ball boys altered the balls after referee inspection or not?

Question two.

What motivation did the NFL have to smear the Patriots organization?

Honestly I don't know what to believe. There was what 1 football they are saying now that was under the legal pressure instead of 11? I can't say for certain they did or didn't manipulate them but based on the evidence supplied I would say they don't have anything to say that they did manipulate then.

As for your second question, I don't think it was the NFLs intention to do that from the beginning. I think once the whole thing started it was a great way for Goodell to look good in front of everyone if he came down hard on a cheater. Yet when they couldn't find anything they manipulated the media into it looking like the patriots did cheat. They didn't want them to look stupid for having invested all this time and money into nothing. Now that the transcripts are coming out the nfl is looking even worse

The nickname is all anyone with common sense needs to know. Once it was established that the Pats balls had low air pressure, but the Colts didn't, then we just needed to know how that might have happened. Over a minute of elapsed time where the ball boys scooted into the bathroom with the balls. Then we find out one of the guys who had the balls and disappeared is called The Deflator in the clubhouse. Then Brady's phone calls to the guy. Then his failure to cooperate. Then his destroying of the phone.

You shouldn't be calling anyone a sheep. You're drinking the thick white gob that Brady is forcing down your throat. I don't care if the initial accusation came from Baltimore or Indy or any of the other things you guys are presenting to deflect from the obvious. I don't care if the lady who cross examined Brady is Goodell's proctologist. Changes nothing. The Deflator tells you all you need to know, sheep.

The nickname is all anyone with common sense needs to know. Once it was established that the Pats balls had low air pressure, but the Colts didn't, then we just needed to know how that might have happened. Over a minute of elapsed time where the ball boys scooted into the bathroom with the balls. Then we find out one of the guys who had the balls and disappeared is called The Deflator in the clubhouse. Then Brady's phone calls to the guy.....

Was it ever answered, why Brady all of the sudden made 6 phone calls to Jastremski, totaling about an hour of length, after the scandal broke - when in the prior 6 months the two had never made any calls to each other?

Was it ever answered, why Brady all of the sudden made 6 phone calls to Jastremski, totaling about an hour of length, after the scandal broke - when in the prior 6 months the two had never made any calls to each other?

Nope. That's been ignore by the Pats fans. Just as the DEflator has been swept under the rug. They're more fixated on the process now. They know that Brady is guilty. They want to pull a Ryan Braun and get off on evidence handling.

The nickname is all anyone with common sense needs to know. Once it was established that the Pats balls had low air pressure, but the Colts didn't, then we just needed to know how that might have happened. Over a minute of elapsed time where the ball boys scooted into the bathroom with the balls. Then we find out one of the guys who had the balls and disappeared is called The Deflator in the clubhouse. Then Brady's phone calls to the guy. Then his failure to cooperate. Then his destroying of the phone.

You shouldn't be calling anyone a sheep. You're drinking the thick white gob that Brady is forcing down your throat. I don't care if the initial accusation came from Baltimore or Indy or any of the other things you guys are presenting to deflect from the obvious. I don't care if the lady who cross examined Brady is Goodell's proctologist. Changes nothing. The Deflator tells you all you need to know, sheep.

You're the one drinking the koolaid my friend. All you have to go on is a nickname, a phone call which happened afterward (and if I was in the same situation I would give the guy a call too to find out what the hell was going on), his "failing to cooperate" is BS cause the nfl was provided with everything (only thing they weren't provided with was his personal cell), and said cell was replaced and destroyed. Information was still lifted from that cell and nothing incriminating was discovered from it. You guys are cherry picking your information for your argument and its failing. Black and white my friend. That's what you need and it's what you lack. In front of a judge that information isn't going to fly and you know it. The information about the nfl lying and manipulating the info and media will be, and should be, looked at in this case. Which you are failing to do

You're the one drinking the koolaid my friend. All you have to go on is a nickname, a phone call which happened afterward (and if I was in the same situation I would give the guy a call too to find out what the hell was going on), his "failing to cooperate" is BS cause the nfl was provided with everything (only thing they weren't provided with was his personal cell), and said cell was replaced and destroyed. Information was still lifted from that cell and nothing incriminating was discovered from it. You guys are cherry picking your information for your argument and its failing. Black and white my friend. That's what you need and it's what you lack. In front of a judge that information isn't going to fly and you know it. The information about the nfl lying and manipulating the info and media will be, and should be, looked at in this case. Which you are failing to do

:lol:

You're adorable. Enjoy losing the draft picks. And Brady for the first quarter of the season. If this was Manning or Brees, you'd see what everyone else in the country sees. But your head is so far up Brady's ass that you're blind to the obvious. Enjoy the dynasty in it's final years. Maybe there's still time to get your first legit ring.

:lol:

You're adorable. Enjoy losing the draft picks. And Brady for the first quarter of the season. If this was Manning or Brees, you'd see what everyone else in the country sees. But your head is so far up Brady's ass that you're blind to the obvious. Enjoy the dynasty in it's final years. Maybe there's still time to get your first legit ring.

My friend if this was any other qb sure I wouldn't be as passionate about it but I would still come to the same conclusion that I have. With very little evidence against the pats there should not have been anything done to them. Yet they had the hammer brought down on them. With all the lies and manipulation the nfl has done it is hard to question whether anything they say or do is legit

Honestly I don't know what to believe. There was what 1 football they are saying now that was under the legal pressure instead of 11? I can't say for certain they did or didn't manipulate them but based on the evidence supplied I would say they don't have anything to say that they did manipulate then.

As for your second question, I don't think it was the NFLs intention to do that from the beginning. I think once the whole thing started it was a great way for Goodell to look good in front of everyone if he came down hard on a cheater. Yet when they couldn't find anything they manipulated the media into it looking like the patriots did cheat. They didn't want them to look stupid for having invested all this time and money into nothing. Now that the transcripts are coming out the nfl is looking even worse

Have a link showing it was just one football?

And not from the pats guy they hired please.

Have a link showing it was just one football?

And not from the pats guy they hired please.

Like I said in the other thread I don't have one. I was wanting a little clarification on it but I know it wasn't the 11 out of 12 being 2 psi lower than the legal limit. That was already disproven but I can't remember the exact details of it.

Only one of the 12 New England Patriots footballs used in the team's AFC Championship game win against the Indianapolis Colts was under-inflated by a full two pounds, according to NFL.com's Ian Rapoport.

"Several" other balls were found to be roughly one pound under-inflated, and "several more" were either right at, or barely beneath, the correct inflation mark.

And that according to Rappaport and not any official report.

Stating that only one ball was under was not a true statement.

HTH

My friend if this was any other qb sure I wouldn't be as passionate about it but I would still come to the same conclusion that I have. With very little evidence against the pats there should not have been anything done to them. Yet they had the hammer brought down on them. With all the lies and manipulation the nfl has done it is hard to question whether anything they say or do is legit

Sorry man. I'm calling BS on this. You've got on rose colored glasses here and can't see it. Don't get me wrong, both sides have up. There was misinformation spread by some people from the NFL AND the Patriots/Brady cheated. It's not one or the other.

And that according to Rappaport and not any official report.

Stating that only one ball was under was not a true statement.

HTH

mort saying 11 of 12 were 2 psi or more under, started this whole thing

I believe what rappaport said.

hth

hth

I'm surprised Mort hasn't come out and apologized for that report.

Either the NFL threw him under the bus by purposefully giving him bad information, or Mort was in on it

hth

Of course you believe it...but it matters not that only one was 2 PSI over.

And even without mort's report...this investigation was going to happen.

Either the NFL threw him under the bus by purposefully giving him bad information, or Mort was in on it

:doh: :lol:

Now that's some good lawyering right there.

Of course you believe it...but it matters not that only one was 2 PSI over.

And even without mort's report...this investigation was going to happen.

It matters not?

How can anyone on one hand say that the attention grabbing headlines, even if false, mattered not in what was going to happen..........then turn around and say that had Brady not grabbed headlines with the way he acted about it, the suspension would have been less?..............So it only matters how the side you don't like plays it publicly?

It matters not?

How can anyone on one hand say that the attention grabbing headlines, even if false, mattered not in what was going to happen..........then turn around and say that had Brady not grabbed headlines with the way he acted about it, the suspension would have been less?..............So it only matters how the side you don't like plays it publicly?

The only thing false is how many balls were a full two pounds under inflated. That's not how many balls in total were underinflated.

He has apologized repeatedly for it. In fact, he was on the LeBartard radio show the other day and went through the entire thing again. He had 2 sources, one told "11 balls significantly under inflated.", second guy told him "11 balls 2 pounds under". Within a couple of days, he amended his story on ESPN to just "significantly under inflated".

Of course unhinged Patriots fans didn't hear that over their whining.

He has apologized repeatedly for it. In fact, he was on the LeBartard radio show the other day and went through the entire thing again. He had 2 sources, one told "11 balls significantly under inflated.", second guy told him "11 balls 2 pounds under". Within a couple of days, he amended his story on ESPN to just "significantly under inflated".

Of course unhinged Patriots fans didn't hear that over there whining.

They are clinging on to anything the can at this point. The cheater QB still is suspended four games and the team still has lost two draft picks. And it still won't stop them from thinking of the next way they can break the rules for an unfair advantage.

The only thing false is how many balls were a full two pounds under inflated. That's not how many balls in total were underinflated.

I get where you are coming from.

To the person that thinks the league has an agenda and lies, there is a giant difference between 1 of 12 and 11 of 12.

To the person that just wants to see a player he doesn't like go down, the only difference between an 11 and a 1 is a single small vertical line...barely worth bringing up. :thumbsup:

Of course unhinged Patriots fans didn't hear that over their whining.

Huh, I'd honestly not heard that. Guess Mort needs to say it a little louder. Something along the lines of "I was purposefully fed misinformation by the NFL and I'm mad about it" would probably do the trick :thumbsup:

Huh, I'd honestly not heard that. Guess Mort needs to say it a little louder. Something along the lines of "I was purposefully fed misinformation by the NFL and I'm mad about it" would probably do the trick :thumbsup:

ESPN would never allow that.

Everyone knows that the big shocking headline will get tons of attention, and the apology later will get very little.....It's a simple and effective tactic. 90% of people still think 11 of the balls were more than 2 lbs under-inflated, and they always will.

I get where you are coming from.

To the person that thinks the league has an agenda and lies, there is a giant difference between 1 of 12 and 11 of 12.

To the person that just wants to see a player he doesn't like go down, the only difference between an 11 and a 1 is a single small vertical line...barely worth bringing up. :thumbsup:

LOLOL There you go again. Just as dumb as you were on the phone thing. This really isn't your topic, dude. You have to be just playing dumb. Only Flahawker was really this stupid.

ESPN would never allow that.

Everyone knows that the big shocking headline will get tons of attention, and the apology later will get very little.....It's a simple and effective tactic. 90% of people still think 11 of the balls were more than 2 lbs under-inflated, and they always will.

11 of 12 were underinflated. Why are you so hung up on the 2 pounds thing? The Deflator was working with limited time. He can't perfectly measure out every ball. He's just letting air out and moving on.

Brady: Your honor, I'm innocent because not all of the balls that my pal, The Deflator, let air out of, was a full two pounds under. :clap:

LOLOL There you go again. Just as dumb as you were on the phone thing. This really isn't your topic, dude. You have to be just playing dumb. Only Flahawker was really this stupid.

Have you answered my question on the texts and emails yet? I've asked 7 times. The first 3 times you were confused as to the difference between the words "what" and "how". You ignored the last 4 times I asked. Or did you realize you couldn't answer without contradicting prior posts of yours?

When Sho Nuff realized logic was about to contradict his stance, he at least had the foresight to tell me he didn't want to discuss it anymore and did so without calling me names. You on the other hand are choosing to ignore a simple logical question because you have no answer, and distract by calling me dumb. It would be brilliant if we were 9 years old.

Have you answered my question on the texts and emails yet? I've asked 7 times. The first 3 times you were confused. You ignored the last 4. Or did you realize you couldn't answer without contradicting prior posts of yours?

When Sho Nuff realized logic was about to contradict his stance, he at least had the foresight to tell me he didn't want to discuss it anymore and did so without calling me names. You on the other hand are choosing to ignore a simple logical question because you have no answer, and distract by calling me dumb. It would be brilliant if we were 9 years old.

I have no idea what you're babbling about. I answered about ten of your phone questions yesterday. I started feeling bad for you. Felt like I was at the Special Olympics or something. You came to battle not even knowing that the league never once asked Brady to hand his phone over. :doh:

What Mort said doesn't matter. What people think doesn't matter. What matters is what actually happened, and what actually happened is that 8 of the 12 balls were tampered with.

What Mort said doesn't matter. What people think doesn't matter. What matters is what actually happened, and what actually happened is that 8 of the 12 balls were tampered with.

I heard it was 13 of 12

But CBFalcon thinks that all 8 had to be exactly 2 pounds under or it doesn't matter. It's all word play at this point. The Pats fans/Goodell haters no longer care that Brady cheated. It's all about catching a contradiction between February and now. Or finding out that a cross examiner once was at the same pharmacy as Troy Vincent.

They may have been tampered with by the Ideal Gas Law and not by an individual. The problem is that the NFL had never heard of it before they did all of their Cracker Jack investigation.

They may have been tampered with by the Ideal Gas Law and not by an individual. The problem is that the NFL had never heard of it before they did all of their Cracker Jack investigation.

Does the ideal gas law only affect Patriot balls and not Indy balls?

Does the ideal gas law only affect Patriot balls and not Indy balls?

Those balls were affected by the Ideal Gas Law too. Unfortunately, the NFL knuckleheads doing the readings did not understand that having the balls in the locker-room brought their temperature up, which increased the PSI. If they had just alternated balls when they took the readings, then we might not be in this situation.