Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Now that the transcripts have been released for deflategate.....

It's amazing how you can have a kajillion dollar business with complete focking idiots at the helm.

And you're a fan of that team.

Vikings were fined 25k for HEATING the footballs during a game.

That should have been the end of this

And it probably would have been. If this was the first offense for the Kraft, belicheck & Brady regime.

And it probably would have been. If this was the first offense for the Kraft, belicheck & Brady regime.

and if brady would have came clean.

Yep...big smear campaign on one of the most popular players and franchises...makes total sense.

You guys are funny.

What's the total amount of money the NFL now may have to pay to players because they hid the risks of concussions?

I don't know it off hand. Is it a billion yet?

What's the total amount of money the NFL now may have to pay to players because they hid the risks of concussions?

I don't know it off hand. Is it a billion yet?

That tinfoil hat looks cute on you

How is it that we do not yet have that emoticon? :dunno:

no tinfoil needed to understand how this all exploded.

• The Ravens lost to NE and were p!ssed about the trick formations and Brady calling out Harbaugh to "read the rules".
  • In a hissy-fit, the Ravens call IND the next week to claim that NE tampers with kicking balls.
  • BAL, IND, and some NFL personnel, all of whom have bad blood/history with NE or Belichick - set up a "sting" to "catch NE" deflating balls.
  • An NFL official is pointing and celebrating on the sidelines, "We go you now M'Fers".
  • The NFL calls reputable reporter Mortensen and lies about what they found (11 of 12 balls)
  • None of the NFL officials understand the Ideal Gas Law which involvies pressure/temperature/humidity and is a very reasonable explanation of the balls losing air.
  • Goodell is sold bad goods by his team and is on-board for a number of reasons including: he believes his team, it's a good PR opportunity for him to rehab his image, it deflects from larger more damaging stories (concussions)
  • Goodell commissions the "independant" Wells report.
  • The Wells report is released to the public crucifying Brady.
  • The Wells report is later found not "independant" and has been edited by the NFL attorney Pash.
  • The testimonies are released and we find the Goodell, NFL execs, the Ravens, etc have been lying from the beginning about all of this.
  • In the end, we have proof the the NFL lied and leaked untrue stories. We have no proof that Brady altered footballs, only circumstantial evidence and one very plausible scientific explanation for the whole thing... which, again, the NFL was completely unaware of the math and science that could be involved here.

You say this as if I'm a known tin foil hat guy on this board, as opposed to in most cases being an Occam's Razor guy.

This one isn't even difficult. It's pretty much proven that there is no physical evidence here. The strongest circumstantial evidence seems to be a nickname and Brady's desire not to give the leaky NFL all of the information on his personal cell phone....

...And the motives for the league are many. In most crimes, several billions is considered a plausible motive for an organization, but not here? Not to mention, Goodell is still on a crusade to curry favor from the public/media/owners after the Ray Rice fiasco. But I guess you think he is so honorable that he wouldn't act in an underhanded way to protect his $44m per year salary.

• The Ravens lost to NE and were p!ssed about the trick formations and Brady calling out Harbaugh to "read the rules".
  • In a hissy-fit, the Ravens call IND the next week to claim that NE tampers with kicking balls.
  • BAL, IND, and some NFL personnel, all of whom have bad blood/history with NE or Belichick - set up a "sting" to "catch NE" deflating balls.
  • An NFL official is pointing and celebrating on the sidelines, "We go you now M'Fers".
  • The NFL calls reputable reporter Mortensen and lies about what they found (11 of 12 balls)
  • None of the NFL officials understand the Ideal Gas Law which involvies pressure/temperature/humidity and is a very reasonable explanation of the balls losing air.
  • Goodell is sold bad goods by his team and is on-board for a number of reasons including: he believes his team, it's a good PR opportunity for him to rehab his image, it deflects from larger more damaging stories (concussions)
  • The Wells report is later found not "independant" and has been edited by the NFL attorney Pash.
  • The testimonies are released and we find the Goodell, NFL execs, the Ravens, etc have been lying from the beginning about all of this.
  • In the end, we have proof the the NFL lied and leaked untrue stories. We have no proof that Brady altered footballs, only circumstantial evidence and one very plausible scientific explanation for the whole thing... which, again, the NFL was completely unaware of the math and science that could be involved here.

:first: :first: :first: :first:

Great post.

I'm oversimplifying when I say the league's motive is to distract from concussions/rehab Goodell's image. It's a part of it, but your post summarizes the situation much more accurately and completely.

Great post.

I'm oversimplifying when I say the league's motive is to distract from concussions/rehab Goodell's image. It's a part of it, but your post summarizes the situation much more accurately and completely.

:thumbsup:

:first: :first: :first: :first:

I know.. I know... The Cellphone... HE DESTROYED HIS CELLPHONE!

This is actually worse for the NFL.

• Brady was told by Wells and the NFL did not need his cell phone.
  • Brady, like many celebrities, destroys cell phones when he gets a new one. This isn't hard to understand or accept/believe. The only "suspect" thing here is that Brady got a new cell phone during the investigation, not that he destroyed one.
  • Based on the pattern of lies and "gotcha" approach, it seems smart and logical for Brady to comply and confirm that his phone was not needed and then make sure that the lying, smearing group could never get it if/when they changed their minds
  • Goodell's statement about upholding Brady's suspension included mention of the phone and being uncooperative - but the sworn testimony says the exact opposite.
  • The NFL leaks the "Brady Destroyed Phone" headline for more gotacha', DUT-DUT-DAHHH affect. Even though this has nothing to do with the case.

CONFIRMED VIA TRANSCRIPT: Roger Goddell LIED about Tom Brady when he issued his appeal ruling

• Patriots figure out the NFL is led by a group of raving idiots that have not one shred of actual evidence
  • Kraft holds a strategy meeting, at which he blows up," I got f0cking Goodell his motherf0cking job as commissioner. And now he turns on me? ME?!?!?!?." And then he gets all quiet for a minute, before softly saying," I want that motherf0cker crucified."
  • Patriots go on the offensive, play the arrogant pr1ck card to the hilt.
  • Goodell thinking he has the Patriots on the run commissions the "independant" Wells report.
  • Having given Goodell more than enough rope to hang himself, Kraft orders the noose tightened
  • The other 31 owners have no choice but to turn on Goodell, and he is soundly voted out.
  • Kraft, Belichick and Brady have a post-firing meeting at which they all agree that even if the new commissioner doesnt reduce their penalty, it was "totally worth it."

I think you missed a few key points.

You left out the part about the ball boy's nickname being The Deflator. And Brady's 60 minutes of phone calls to him in the days following their getting busted, when he never once called him before. And his destroying his cell phone the day he was to meet with Wells. Ooops.

LOL at the Pats fans who are acting like they are the only ones smart enough to figure this out and the rest of the people are either "haters" or "sheep". You're right, you guys are clearly the unbiased observers and everyone else is the biased ones. Either that or trying to shift blame to other teams (that they also point out got punished but Pats don't deserve to be punished???).

There's no way an unbiased observer can see the texts that came from Brady and his co-conspirators, along with the fact that Brady destroyed his phone when he knew he was asked for texts, can think that he's innocent. You guys are fooling yourselves (and each other). The rest of us know Brady was involved in cheating to gain an advantage (even if we also believe that advantage was minuscule and not a big deal).

I am completely unable to think for myself. I thank the NFL for my TWO talking points, out of 5000 pages of evidence.

:(

This thread is still going?

:lol:

taking time away from collecting donations for curlynight?

she needs you man

LOL at the Pats fans who are acting like they are the only ones smart enough to figure this out and the rest of the people are either "haters" or "sheep". You're right, you guys are clearly the unbiased observers and everyone else is the biased ones. Either that or trying to shift blame to other teams (that they also point out got punished but Pats don't deserve to be punished???).

There's no way an unbiased observer can see the texts that came from Brady and his co-conspirators, along with the fact that Brady destroyed his phone when he knew he was asked for texts, can think that he's innocent. You guys are fooling yourselves (and each other). The rest of us know Brady was involved in cheating to gain an advantage (even if we also believe that advantage was minuscule and not a big deal).

It's the Patriot way.

You left out the part about the ball boy's nickname being The Deflator. And Brady's 60 minutes of phone calls to him in the days following their getting busted, when he never once called him before. And his destroying his cell phone the day he was to meet with Wells. Ooops.

I know the nickname is the big smoking gun....but I forget the context in which we learned that guy was nicknamed The Deflator. Was he nicknamed that long before this story broke, or did the nickname come about afterwards? I don't recall.

As for "destroying" the phone.....yes, that's the day to destroy it. He didn't want the leaky NFL having all his personal pics, texts, emails, etc. No need to "destroy" it until then.

There's no way an unbiased observer can see the texts that came from Brady and his co-conspirators, along with the fact that Brady destroyed his phone when he knew he was asked for texts, can think that he's innocent.

Wait......so we saw all the texts that prove he is guilty on everyone else's phones? I missed them.

But assuming I'm wrong and we saw the texts that proved guilt, then further proof of his guilt is that we didn't see those texts again but from a different phone?

I'm a bit confused. But admittedly, I am only following this story in bursts.

Its funny that the NFL implies that the smoking gun was destroyed when Brady refused to turn over his cell phone. There was never ANY chance whatsoever that Brady was going to turn over his PERSONAL cell phone to the NFL. Ever. The NFLPA would not allow this.

Its funny that the NFL implies that the smoking gun was destroyed when Brady refused to turn over his cell phone. There was never ANY chance whatsoever that Brady was going to turn over his PERSONAL cell phone to the NFL. Ever. The NFLPA would not allow this.

correct.

But the NFL leaks the "Destroyed" cell phone headline because he know the Newbies of the world will take the bait.

:(

The other stuff is all babble. Edjr, listen to this carefully...."The ball boy's nickname was The Deflator". Do you really need to know anything else??

correct.

But the NFL leaks the "Destroyed" cell phone headline because he know the Newbies of the world will take the bait.

LOL Didn't need the bait., I knew he was guilty as soon as I knew about The Deflator. So did you. Brady destroying his phone was just another tidbit of info that proved what a sneaky, manipulative piece of sh!t he is.

..."The ball boy's nickname was The Deflator". Do you really need to know anything else??

..."He Destroyed his cell phone". Do you really need to know anything else??

..."11 of 12 were underinflated". Do you really need to know anything else??

you keep trying to find that one "smoking gun" to prove everything so clearly black and white.

NE may or may not have deflated the footballs

The Ideal Gas Law may or may not have deflated the footballs

and if, worst case scenario, NE did deflate the balls, it's a minor infraction - so minor that the referee that handles the ball after every snap didn't notice anything "altered" or "tampered with"... stick 'em? crowd noise? warming balls? improper cleats?

But we do know, FOR FACT, the the NFL, Goodell, and the Baltimore Ravens have lied, leaked, and twisted everything in an attempt to frame NE.

One side may or may not be guilty of an equipment infraction.

The other side is lying, smearing, and leaking in an attempt at character assassination.

• Like 1

The other stuff is all babble. Edjr, listen to this carefully...."The ball boy's nickname was The Deflator". Do you really need to know anything else??

ball boy :D

you're going to have to give me the link to the info Wells found proving Brady named him the deflator or had anything to do with it. Oh, I bet that was in the texts of the phone he DESTROYED. right? the phone wells never asked for

I guess Judge Richard M. Berman will be the JUDGE of that :music_guitarred:

It would tend to tie in to the Br*dy approach, taking action needlessly and almost stupidly. Destroying the phone was as silly and unwarranted and tamping with the footballs. At least he is consistent.

TD Ryan2, on 06 Aug 2015 - 10:31 AM, said:

you keep trying to find that one "smoking gun" to prove everything so clearly black and white.

NE may or may not have deflated the footballs

The Ideal Gas Law may or may not have deflated the footballs

and if, worst case scenario, NE did deflate the balls, it's a minor infraction - so minor that the referee that handles the ball after every snap didn't notice anything "altered" or "tampered with"... stick 'em? crowd noise? warming balls? improper cleats?

But we do know, FOR FACT, the the NFL, Goodell, and the Baltimore Ravens have lied, leaked, and twisted everything in an attempt to frame NE.

One side may or may not be guilty of an equipment infraction.

The other side is lying, smearing, and leaking in an attempt at character assassination.

You may as well give up. As I stated a week or two ago, when someone won't listen to logic, it's like debating with a drunk girl at 3am. Pointless.

An assistant had a nickname. As soon as Newbie heard that, he "knew he was guilty".....case closed.

In other news, Adrien Peterson can run for 24 hours straight, and Jim Duggan killed several people with a hacksaw.

You may as well give up. As I stated a week or two ago, when someone won't listen to logic, it's like debating with a drunk girl at 3am. Pointless.

An assistant had a nickname. As soon as Newbie heard that, he "knew he was guilty".....case closed.

In other news, Adrien Peterson can run for 24 hours straight, and Jim Duggan killed several people with a hacksaw.

:first:

Why haven't we done anything about Ole Einar Bjorndalen yet? I mean, we have proof that he actually ate people.

here's the difference between me and the Newbie crowd (on this issue anyways).

I think it's possible that Brady or the NE staff altered the footballs. But I don't know what really happened.

Team Newbie already knows everything. Because they've read the headlines - that were leaked by the NFL - who has been lying the whole time.

And you're the one spouting conspiracy theories.

The assistant had a nickname....the deflator....which the Patriots acknowledged was true.....but the assistant had said nickname because he was trying to lose weight.

Not only the nickname.....but the focking stupidest explanation for a nickname ever.

People will believe what they want. It's true. edjr has been right about that since day one. But if you believe deflator was simply a guy trying to lose weight, you're a focking moron.

I think it's possible that Brady or the NE staff altered the footballs. But I don't know what really happened.

I too think it is more probable than not

ball boy :D

you're going to have to give me the link to the info Wells found proving Brady named him the deflator or had anything to do with it. Oh, I bet that was in the texts of the phone he DESTROYED. right? the phone wells never asked for

Why does it matter who named him The Deflator? Did I say that Brady came up with it?

here's the difference between me and the Newbie crowd.....I'm a Patriots fan and I'll never admit that this regime has constantly cheated and lied. Because I know how badly that tarnished everything we've accomplished.

Why does it matter who named him The Deflator? Did I say that Brady came up with it?

Okay, so you're not sure where he got the name. You're 100% sure Brady ordered the code red?