Sign in to follow this  
murf74

Drew Brees is washed up thread

Maybe it will have same effect as it did on Manning.

WTF Brees welcome to my bench

If he is washed up he could throw some underneath stuff to Cooks. It wouldn't kill him and I'd appreciate it.

If he is washed up he could throw some underneath stuff to Cooks. It wouldn't kill him and I'd appreciate it.

Whatever it takes. Coach is gonna have to open this shiit up now right?

Whatever it takes. Coach is gonna have to open this shiit up now right?

One would think. One would hope.

This mother focker better put up another 100 and couple tds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Washed up

Every time I own this focker it seems I trade him cause of games like rhis

Brees and Cooks were popular stacks in DFS.

SMMFH... :doh:

I could have capitalized on that...but I paired Carson Palmer with John Brown. :doh:

So glad I read that article here on stacking this clown and other Saints. Money meet rathole...........

I wish I had that excuse. I had that idea before so it came from my own dysfunctional brain.

• Like 1

They've obviously changed their offensive philosophy. They're in a 2-back set more than I can remember in recent years.

But the fact that Brandin Cooks is not getting the looks I expected--especially during a blowout game--is most alarming.

I mean, Brees is throwing TDs to motherfuckas named Willie Snead. Willie FUGGIN Snead. Really?

They've obviously changed their offensive philosophy. They're in a 2-back set more than I can remember in recent years.

But the fact that Brandin Cooks is not getting the looks I expected--especially during a blowout game--is most alarming.

I mean, Brees is throwing TDs to motherfuckas named Willie Snead. Willie FUGGIN Snead. Really?

Ya , I punched my neighbors cat in the fockin face for that

Read he may have bum shoulder

That hit he took early hurt his hand is what we are hearing here. In the ten years he's been here, I've NEVER seen us run six running plays in a row outside of running the clock out. Half of his yardage the past two weeks are short passes to his RB. Not good.

Posted this past summer that Brees would not finish in the top five in fantasy points , also Cooks right now looks like a good number two bad a weak number one .