Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Jets at Colts: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Jets: OL Jarvis Harrison, OT Ben Ijalana, LB Lorenzo. Mauldin, DT Deon Simon, WR Devin Smith, QB Genoi Smith, CB Darrin Walls

Colts: CB Darius Butler, CB Greg Toler, LB Nate Irving, DT T.Y. McGill, OT Denzelle Good , LB Jonathan Newsome NT Zach Kerr

Both T.Y. Hilton and Chris Ivory are active.

Should have started Hilton. He looks just fine. Gore with some nice burst. Too bad i need 17 points in a standard league to win. Thats not happening.

You can hold me responsible for Luck sucking guys. Took him in rnd 1 and its an impossibility for me to not draft a bust.

• Like 1

Gore does look good I know I'm pretty much screwed. Crosses fingers for modest numbers and a fumble :D

Yea he looks good, good for bupkis so far.

You can hold me responsible for Luck sucking guys. Took him in rnd 1 and its an impossibility for me to not draft a bust.

Or you can blame the person in my league who drafted him 4th and usually ends up at the bottom every year.

Yeah Gruden I just love that play by Luck....change the play to pass it to the guy being covered by Revis. That's some Stanford level QBing there. RUN THE FOCKING BALL DUMB ASSES.

Yeah Gruden I just love that play by Luck....change the play to pass it to the guy being covered by Revis. That's some Stanford level QBing there. RUN THE FOCKING BALL DUMB ASSES.

Nah just don't throw it to Revis. Why not chuck it up to Andre on the other side?

Josh Robinson looks like your every day scrub. No talent but people will talk him up all year. Then when everyone realizes hes about to be out of the league they wonder what happened.

Josh Robinson looks like your every day scrub. No talent but people will talk him up all year. Then when everyone realizes hes about to be out of the league they wonder what happened.

So Montee Ball Syndrome

Luck blows, back to the drawing board next year I guess. I'm selling all colts, including Gore. They just aren't that great.

Ref just said your flop game was weak, McAfee.

Note to self: Stop sitting Decker just because the league isn't PPR. Dumbass.

Antonio brown. Draft antonio brown.

Nah I should have taken Rogers. I just want a sure thing in rnd 1 with low injury chance. Should have known Luck was a fluke last year.

I only need 4 pts in a PPR league from Fleener. Four Points. FOUR POINTS! Please!

You might get 4 points spread over the next 3 games the way the Colts season has started. Sat Fleener for ASF or whatever the TB guys is. He scored me 2 pts. Scoreboard!

Luck is removing himself from top tier consideration. Looks like Rodgers and Brady maybe the only two in the "elite" tier for now.

Luck is removing himself from top tier consideration. Looks like Rodgers and Brady maybe the only two in the "elite" tier for now.

Not drafted in an elite spot, but Palmer is playing like he was.

Palmer can be, but I don't think anyone expects a full year from him.

watching Jets go completely spread is killing Ivory. Stop running him straight into the O line. Get him outside a guard or in space! Ridickulus! Arrgh.

And Gore.....turn him loose!! Sucks how they baby him....in on every other possession....his backup blows....let him run it

This terrible run defense for the colts looks all pro right now! Ivory sucks.

And Luck? Don't get me started

I couldn't even trade Luck for Palmer straight up right now. What a bum.

I would trade Palmer for luck in a heartbeat. Palmer has had cupcake matchups, bottom 10 defenses. luck has had to face top 10 defenses.