Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Jets at Colts: In-Game Discussion

Gee, that four-wide approach with Johnson and Moncrief in the slot wasn't too much to ask for after all. :doh:

They do that twice more, I go to bed happy.

When the Raiders signed Bustmode last summer did some research on his time in Indy. Discovered the Colts offensive line was just plain putrid last season. Nothing I've seen tonight changes that impression as Luck is under siege every time he drops back. That line is like a Chinese fire drill.

Almost as bad as the Lions O Line. They are like mirror images of each other, except that Indy's coach is way better...

When the Raiders signed Bustmode last summer did some research on his time in Indy. Discovered the Colts offensive line was just plain putrid last season. Nothing I've seen tonight changes that impression as Luck is under siege every time he drops back. That line is like a Chinese fire drill.

The o-line was one of the main reasons I really liked the AJ signing, but I guess it is too much to ask to look for a 6-3, 230-pound likely future HOF slot receiver.

Did you see that soft arse puss that shied away from contact and gave the weakest attempt to push Marshall out of bounds? That football player is a straight up fruit cake. Pretty sure it was the safety

The slightest of pressure and Luck just gives it away.... 4 times, plus a fumble. Was their O-line better last year?

Holy shite on a shingle!

Solid 1 or 2 rounder there.

(not so much)

Gore does look good I know I'm pretty much screwed. Crosses fingers for modest numbers and a fumble :D

Can't believe this came true..

I knew the O line in Indy was suspect. I also felt that Luck made them look better than they were by scrambling to get out of trouble.

Aaron Rodgers did the same thing in Green bay for some time too, but their line looks to be finally improving.

Either way, the line in indy appears to have taken another step backwards and it's showing in Lucks game as well as in the run game.

I'd be disappointed if Indy didnt draft an OL guy in round 1 and sign a quality free agent for the line to rebuild this subpar line in the offseason.

Luck may be talented, but even he has his limits.

not to take anything away from the Jets. They played a good game. I like this new coach of theirs.