Sign in to follow this  
mattonium

Gore

He's back in now, so frustrating. They should get him the ball on every single play to solely benefit my fantasy team. These coaches have warped priorities.

Reported everywhere that they want to limit his touches early in the season and max him out down the road.

They keep resting him and they're not going to have anything to play for down the road

They keep resting him and they're not going to have anything to play for down the road

They must disagree. Especially in the AFC South.

this game is so frustrating for Gore owners. he's effective, yet he's in on every other possession. Luck is killing them. Zero screen passes. Did they forget he can catch the ball!!!??

He literally just dropped it. I have gore and I'm up by 4.76 over my opponent who has Luck. Would have been the ideal situation. I hate fantasy!

Gore owner here. I want to kill myself. Uncaused, pathetic, bulls**t fumble......rage, pure rage

Gore is the next player I have that goes on the fishing hook this week , there must be some little value left .

They must disagree. Especially in the AFC South.

They spent a first round pick on a WR that never sees the field.

That O-Line ain't gonna win the division for them.

Droppable.

Eventually, if they have ANY sense at all, they will determine that Varga is the man.

Gore is actually 32, not 34. And I'm not surprised he did poorly fantasy-wise in his first two games--they're his two toughest matchup the whole first half of the season. But he actually played very well--it's the Colts overall who look like a mess. Had he not fumbled, we'd be talking about his great runs that kept getting called back.

I think you put him out there against a weak Titans team. If the Colts really are total frauds, bad news, but it's going to hard for them not to win 10 games in that division.

I thought Gore looked pretty good on his runs. He had a couple called back, and he looked fast.

The schedule maker decided to hammer the Colts to start the year. You guys are overreacting.

I think he's gonna be really good. I recommend trying to buy low.

He looked really, really good if you actually watched the game. Multiple chunk plays called back and that fumble he was untouched. Plus on those called back runs the drive would have been extended so thats more potential plays. He pretty much earned 100yds and a td from his actual play.

He looked really, really good if you actually watched the game. Multiple chunk plays called back and that fumble he was untouched. Plus on those called back runs the drive would have been extended so thats more potential plays. He pretty much earned 100yds and a td from his actual play.

I thought he looked good too. On the fumble, he was switching the ball to the outside and just lost it. Very unlike him.

I am a bit concerned about his role in the passing game. I expected him to be in the 50 reception range, but doesn't look to be the case.

There is a reason he looked good on the runs with penalties....

There is a reason he looked good on the runs with penalties....

I don't care about the yards gained. I saw speed and explosion. If that wasn't there I'd be panicking. He looks like he always does, good. And here comes the cupcake schedule.

Buy low folks.

I don't care about the yards gained. I saw speed and explosion. If that wasn't there I'd be panicking. He looks like he always does, good. And here comes the cupcake schedule.

Buy low folks.

Yea I didnt really see any step lost at all. With the way they were running he could have easily had over 100 if not for the penaltys/dumb throws. eyeball test passed, now just needs opportunity.

On the bright side, he nearly doubled his carries from last week. 8 to 15. Indy almost has to run the ball to keep the pressure off of Luck and Robinson looks like garbage....why they insist on putting him on the field as much as they do is beyond me (no pun intended).

Here's what really concerns me with Gore: if the Colts fall behind they will abandon the run and limit Gore's touches.

If they go up big they will give it to Robinson to preserve Gore and limit his touches. So the only scenario where he will consistently be fed is when it's a tight game flow.

• Like 1

Here's what really concerns me with Gore: if the Colts fall behind they will abandon the run and limit Gore's touches.

If they go up big they will give it to Robinson to preserve Gore and limit his touches. So the only scenario where he will consistently be fed is when it's a tight game flow.

That's a good point.

They are 0-2 and the coach is now hearing about being fired. All that limited touches stuff is cute, but they need to win so they will feed Gore when up.

He is 40 years old guys, what do you expect from the guy?

When they picked up Gore they had to know what his style is and I think that his style of running the football does not fit into the style that the Colts have been playing the last three seasons with Luck at qb . So I think it's just a bad fit . I thought Gore would be a solid move for them but it's not working and it's hard to see it getting better .

It's hard to expect much from a guy who is nearly 42 years old. He has taken a pounding over the years.

He's 34 years old. If you didn't see this coming into the season I dont know what to tell you.

Next time just say, "You know nothing about football", its virtually the same thing as what you just said.

Players fumble, Hill fumbled twice, he is young, do young people not fumble, is it only old people or something?

Where the Colts down in both games, did they have the need to run when they are trailed?

Yes, next time, say you know nothing about football, it will save me the trouble of doing it for you.

Next time just say, "You know nothing about football", its virtually the same thing as what you just said.

Players fumble, Hill fumbled twice, he is young, do young people not fumble, is it only old people or something?

Where the Colts down in both games, did they have the need to run when they are trailed?

Yes, next time, say you know nothing about football, it will save me the trouble of doing it for you.

The guy is 44 years old. Tough to expect much from him.