Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

**The Walking Dead Season 6 Thread**

I think we won't know who they kill for about 2-3 episodes into next season. They will probably want to do some flashbacks or give some background on Negan.

I think we won't know who they kill for about 2-3 episodes into next season. They will probably want to do some flashbacks or give some background on Negan.

I would dig some flashbacks of Negan, but I will be pretty pissed if they do not let us know who was killed in the first episode of the next season.

I would dig some flashbacks of Negan, but I will be pretty pissed if they do not let us know who was killed in the first episode of the next season.

I can just see it playing out with them not revealing it for a couple episodes.

I can too, the bastards.

Fore sure I could see this.

Some Negan only episodes would be amazing though and I hope we get some like we did with the governor. Heck I would watch a whole half season of just Negan establishing order with his wild group.

Fore sure I could see this.

Some Negan only episodes would be amazing though and I hope we get some. Like we did with the governor. Heck I would watch a whole half season of just Negan establishing order with his wild group.

Oh I'd love Negan episodes. Hell the fact is if we followed Negan from the beginning of his journey in the apocalypse we could very well be on his side and think he is the good guy while Ricks group is the bad group

I actually was talking to my wife about Negan, saying how awesome it would have been if Fear TWD was Negan's story

I thought the same thing. Same timeline, just Negan's version. That could be awesome.

Oh I'd love Negan episodes. Hell the fact is if we followed Negan from the beginning of his journey in the apocalypse we could very well be on his side and think he is the good guy while Ricks group is the bad group

Absolutely. Negan is only doing what he needs to do to survive and run his group. Anyone smart does the same thing. Remorse and mercy just get you killed or your people starving.

So who is a bigger bad ass, Rick or Negan?

It's close but Negan for sure. He kills for fun as well as purpose and spits one liners while doing it. Someone earlier mentioned how they could fake out and have the beating victim survive. No chance, he keeps beating cuz "Lucille is thirsty!".

It's close but Negan for sure. He kills for fun as well as purpose and spits one liners while doing it. Someone earlier mentioned how they could fake out and have the beating victim survive. No chance, he keeps beating cuz "Lucille is thirsty!".

What if Rick kills Negan eventually (most likely what will happen)? Does that mean he will be a bigger bad ass?

Also, how many more seasons can we expect from TWD? Do they wait until they wear us the fock out on the show? Or do they leave on a high note after one more season or two?

What if Rick kills Negan eventually (most likely what will happen)? Does that mean he will be a bigger bad ass?

Also, how many more seasons can we expect from TWD? Do they wait until they wear us the fock out on the show? Or do they leave on a high note after one more season or two?

1. Not gonna talk about it due to potential spoilers.

2. It's undefined but they can take the show as long as it keeps getting ratings. There is no end in sight and I doubt they end it on purpose like breaking bad. The comic is still going strong so they have plenty of stories to keep drawing from.

1. Not gonna talk about it due to potential spoilers.

2. It's undefined but they can take the show as long as it keeps getting ratings. There is no end in sight and I doubt they end it on purpose like breaking bad. The comic is still going strong so they have plenty of stories to keep drawing from.

Oh yeah i forgot that you have read the comics.

Do you think Sansa is going to send Bubba's wife out on any kill missions? if so, to kill whom?

Do you think Sansa is going to send Bubba's wife out on any kill missions? if so, to kill whom?

Hilllary has killed in the past, so I would say yes.

Hilllary has killed in the past, so I would say yes.

wtf. wrong thread :wall:

Negan kills Sansa, Bubba AND his wife?

Who the f0ck is Hillary? I thought her name was Lucille?

Quit posting spoilers jr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!