Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

**The Walking Dead Season 6 Thread**

Right. It should have. I'm wondering if that was a mistake.

stabbing in the back of the head is not the head?

Arrow through the head was pretty shocking moment. Did not see that coming.

unfortunately, or maybe fortunately? I did.

I just started watching this series a few weeks ago. I binge watched and caught up to last nights episode. I had put off watching it because long ago I caught the end of the episode where Carl kills his mother and the acting was just god awful and I have friends who watch every week that say the acting is pretty bad.

my expectations were so low that I am enjoying the show but I do have a few complaints and one is that they make it way too easy to predict who is going to die.

The fake doctor girl was a bit character and they were starting to develop her, giving her a relationship, having her venture outside the walls for the first time, giving a heartfelt speech. You knew she was dead, and you knew who was going to kill her because Daryl and Carol talk about them at the start of the episode and Daryl says he should have killed them....

my biggest complaint with the show, however, is the horrible use of time/location. For example after the farm gets overrun in.. season 2? Rick and the group are on the road all winter living house to house until they stumble across the prison. You find out that the prison isn't that far from Herschels farm and later on in season... 3? maybe 4 they do a supply run to Ricks original hometown where they find Morgan so the original hometown is only a few hours away at most if they have time to drive there, chill with Morgan all day and get back to the prison.... So basically they did a circle in Georgia and "picked every place clean" but never stumbled across the Governors place or his people? even though its less than a day's walk from the prison?? :doh:

and in all that traveling they never come across the signs for Terminus? even though they have supposedly been there roughly from the start? Yet conveniently when the prison is overrun, every splintered section of the group sees the signs? and all the train tracks are so close to the prison.... You mean to tell me your expert tracker and michone always going off on her own trying to hunt down the governor never came across signs for Terminus? :dunno:

unfortunately, or maybe fortunately? I did.

I just started watching this series a few weeks ago. I binge watched and caught up to last nights episode. I had put off watching it because long ago I caught the end of the episode where Carl kills his mother and the acting was just god awful and I have friends who watch every week that say the acting is pretty bad.

my expectations were so low that I am enjoying the show but I do have a few complaints and one is that they make it way too easy to predict who is going to die.

The fake doctor girl was a bit character and they were starting to develop her, giving her a relationship, having her venture outside the walls for the first time, giving a heartfelt speech. You knew she was dead, and you knew who was going to kill her because Daryl and Carol talk about them at the start of the episode and Daryl says he should have killed them....

my biggest complaint with the show, however, is the horrible use of time/location. For example after the farm gets overrun in.. season 2? Rick and the group are on the road all winter living house to house until they stumble across the prison. You find out that the prison isn't that far from Herschels farm and later on in season... 3? maybe 4 they do a supply run to Ricks original hometown where they find Morgan so the original hometown is only a few hours away at most if they have time to drive there, chill with Morgan all day and get back to the prison.... So basically they did a circle in Georgia and "picked every place clean" but never stumbled across the Governors place or his people? even though its less than a day's walk from the prison?? :doh:

and in all that traveling they never come across the signs for Terminus? even though they have supposedly been there roughly from the start? Yet conveniently when the prison is overrun, every splintered section of the group sees the signs? and all the train tracks are so close to the prison.... You mean to tell me your expert tracker and michone always going off on her own trying to hunt down the governor never came across signs for Terminus? :dunno:

It's a show about zombies. Relax and enjoy the ride.

It's a show about zombies. Relax and enjoy the ride.

the fact its about zombies and stars Murphy McManus is part of the reason I was able to make it this far. Coupled with my earlier mentioning of having such low expectations that I actually ended up being pleasantly surprised by some of the actors/characters.

doesn't mean I can't have my complaints. I thought about starting a dedicated thread to the inconsistencies and terrible aspects of the show but I don't want to ruffle that many feathers. The show obviously has a huge following because its trendy to get into certain shows, whether they are actually good or not. Breaking bad, Game of Thrones etc. (and im a Game of Thrones fan and have been since s1e1 before it was trendy by season 2).

Rick and Carl are still awful actors/characters. :music_guitarred: So was Lori but at least shes dead.

However, Rosita..... :wub:

Yeah WhiteWonder. .....sounds like youre really enjoying the show. Yeesh.

honestly, I am. It's entirely possible to enjoy a show but still have a critical mind when it comes to obvious plot holes, of which there are many.

I really like Michones character the best, her development. what she was and what shes become. Im assuming most women like Daryl because hes an attractive loner badass but his acting could be terrible and i'd give him a pass because im a Norman Reedus fan.

There are a handful of people from the wire that I enjoy. Cutty / Tyrese mostly.

I don't really like Carol but I respect her transformation and how it went too far.

1. Did Denise say her brother was 6 months older than her? How does that happen?

2. I thought we were going to see a baby walker in that crib. That would have been creepy. Why are 99% of the walkers adults?

3. I just noticed Rosita has knee pads sewn onto her pants. :lol:

stabbing in the back of the head is not the head?

i guess that is possible. I wonder if they just didn't think of it.

1. Did Denise say her brother was 6 months older than her? How does that happen?

2. I thought we were going to see a baby walker in that crib. That would have been creepy. Why are 99% of the walkers adults?

6 minutes. Not 6 months. And babies are probably easier to catch and eat so the walkers got to them. If not then they are easily killed as zombies

6 minutes. Not 6 months. And babies are probably easier to catch and eat so the walkers got to them. If not then they are easily killed as zombies

Fair enough. Still it seems like nearly every single walker is an average height and weight adult.

Fair enough. Still it seems like nearly every single walker is an average height and weight adult.

True except last nights zombie who had a metal head lol

True except last nights zombie who had a metal head lol

Do you think that was an homage to Game of Thrones?

You couldn't pick up the clean side of a turd.

:)

Rosita is a pretty.

And Abraham gave up being able to hit that every night...probably the dumbest move of any character on the show.

Carol will probably save the day like she did at Terminus. And Deniese death didn't surprise me. I was thinking just as she was pontificating "something is going to hit her in the head be it beast or bullet" but the arrow was different🏹🏹

And Abraham gave up being able to hit that every night...probably the dumbest move of any character on the show.

hes got jungle fever

fat fuck zombie trapped in the water well on herschels farm

hes got jungle fever

Seems to be a trend this season....

First michonne gets Rick rolled, now this.

Jeebus, You guys are missing the point. Rosita's ###### on the Talking Dead were f****** amazing.

Yep, way hotter on the Talking Dead. Abraham should have gone for the 3some before burning bridges.

Just watching the last one now. Why did they not drive the truck down the train tracks?

Six minutes. uh oh I see this coming

Just watching the last one now. Why did they not drive the truck down the train tracks?

If you don't walk the train tracks half the incidents in the show never happen :D

• Like 1

Negan's group is pretty impressive. I guess the satellite place was for all the criminals and especially unsavory sorts because they seem to have a bunch of guys that don't mind killing people and getting in gun fights.

If you don't walk the train tracks half the incidents in the show never happen :D

They stole the plot from Stand by me I guess.

Negan's group is pretty impressive. I guess the satellite place was for all the criminals and especially unsavory sorts because they seem to have a bunch of guys that don't mind killing people and getting in gun fights.

It does make sense that the hard and tough survivors would find eachother eventually. I still call bullshat that it took them so long to find Alexandria, if they even have yet. I would have combed the place like the desert in Spaceballs.

You know what makes this show complete a farce and unbelievable?

Big Red not only scores Rosita, he leaves her for that? :wall:

Pssshshaw!!!

You know what makes this show complete a farce and unbelievable?

Big Red not only scores Rosita, he leaves her for that? :wall:

Pssshshaw!!!

Actually, the broad that plays Sasha is pretty banging when she's all dolled up. But you're right, she's no Rosita. She looks solid all the time :wub:

Abraham should get a red card for that play :thumbsdown:

Actually, the broad that plays Sasha is pretty banging when she's all dolled up. But you're right, she's no Rosita. She looks solid all the time :wub:

Abraham should get a red card for that play :thumbsdown:

Look at his hair? Enough red!

The problem with chicks today, especially on TV, nearly all of them look good "all dolled up" with makeup, it's a joke.

give me a girl with little to no makeup.

Look at his hair? Enough red!

The problem with chicks today, especially on TV, nearly all of them look good "all dolled up" with makeup, it's a joke.

give me a girl with little to no makeup.

All of the makeup on earf couldn't have helped turn Deanna into a MILF :cry:

All of the makeup on earf couldn't have helped turn Deanna into a MILF :cry:

Fair enough.

It's like steroids in MLB years ago.

Can turn a middling player into an all star and can turn Sammy Sosa into a 600+ hr hitter. but couldn't turn me into squat

Maybe they can take the fat chicks good eye and give it to Carl.

Someone watched talking dead

who has that kind of time?

They stole the plot from Stand by me I guess.

It does make sense that the hard and tough survivors would find eachother eventually. I still call bullshat that it took them so long to find Alexandria, if they even have yet. I would have combed the place like the desert in Spaceballs.

Negans group at the satellite place was easily dispatched in less than 2 full episodes. How tough could they be?

who has that kind of time?

This week was my first experience watching walking dead in real time and hence my first experience watching talking dead. Turned the tv off after 5 minutes talking dead was so dumb but I caught the joke they read off twitter about giving the doctors other eye to carl...

So I'm insinuating wiffleball stole that joke

Nope, still black

Show is the worst....how Chris Hardwick keeps getting work is baffling

I'm starting to see more hints that the finale is gonna end on a major cliffhanger, that would piss me off to no end. I wanna see someone get their skull bashed in NOW.