Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

**The Walking Dead Season 6 Thread**

Show is the worst....how Chris Hardwick keeps getting work is baffling

Really. What the hell is he going to do when it stops? He has zero talent yet he has two shows.

Show is the worst....how Chris Hardwick keeps getting work is baffling

I usually catch the first few seconds. He always stresses that there are going to be spoilers if you haven't seen TWD. Um, duh, talking about the episode that just aired is the ENTIRE point of the show. Also, he always says something like "This was a really stressful episode. We're here to help you get through it." :lol:

I almost cried at how bad the tribute to the fallen was. They name the zombies. Extremely stupid

Just watching the last one now. Why did they not drive the truck down the train tracks?

Since the show has zombies nothing anyone ever does has to make any sense. HTH.

• Like 1

Really. What the hell is he going to do when it stops? He has zero talent yet he has two shows.

"Talent isnt required to have multiple shows"--carson daly

"Talent isnt required to have multiple shows"--carson daly Steve Harvey

Fixed

Fixed

Steve Harvey actually has talent

No Neagan tonight. Looks like next weekend we will see him. Still pissed Carol is acting like a b1tch

No Neagan tonight. Looks like next weekend we will see him. Still pissed Carol is acting like a b1tch

pretty much wrecked all those dudes

Pretty good episode last night. And I'll call it a great episode if Daryl is indeed dead. I don't need another Glenn moment from earlier in the season. Finally, Negan next week. I pray they don't end the season with a cliffhanger. I wanna see death and destruction.

Pretty good episode last night. And I'll call it a great episode if Daryl is indeed dead. I don't need another Glenn moment from earlier in the season. Finally, Negan next week. I pray they don't end the season with a cliffhanger. I wanna see death and destruction.

Nah it was just a graze with blood for effect. He said you will be alright as it faded out. Wasnt my fav episode last night but it was decent. They use the trick of drawing out an episode by 10 min or so just from having scenes with Morgan slow rolling all his conversations and staring introspectively wich annoys me. Hes one of the biggest liabilities to have around if your out and about.

I didn't like last night at all,for as much as the group has been through they suddenly go every which way leaving Alexandria,just utter stupidity and Daryl the great hunter getting snuck up on.I know it sets up the finale but just very disappointed in the decision making.

The hype is reaching a fever pitch for this finale. The actors said they didnt even want to come to work on the day of filming it was so distressing.

The hype is reaching a fever pitch for this finale. The actors said they didnt even want to come to work on the day of filming it was so distressing.

Did you happen to catch that YouTube video I posted above before they deleted it? The last 11 minutes of the finale leaked, just the audio.

Did you happen to catch that YouTube video I posted above before they deleted it? The last 11 minutes of the finale leaked, just the audio.

No, why the fock would I want to spoil it??

I'm hoping EVERYONE gets killed and next season is nothing but walkers.

No, why the fock would I want to spoil it??

I know, I clicked the link and was happy it was deleted.

I'm hoping EVERYONE gets killed and next season is nothing but walkers.

and then we can finally develop the story line of each walker

entire season of flashbacks and how every walker got turned

Glad the veterinarian bought it, she was annoying.

Morgan needs to go next. Abraham is kinda wearing on me too

I usually catch the first few seconds. He always stresses that there are going to be spoilers if you haven't seen TWD. Um, duh, talking about the episode that just aired is the ENTIRE point of the show. Also, he always says something like "This was a really stressful episode. We're here to help you get through it." :lol:

What weirds me out is that he looks exactly the same now as he did when he hosted a dating show on MTV with Jenny McCarthy 20+ years ago :o

So who else is a little pissed over the finale?

Side note: the guy playing Negan is doing a DAM good job so far. Thought he was a good actor in supernatural so seeing him here is pretty nice

My first thoughts of the ending are we watched the cultural phenom that was "Who shot JR" for this generation. Just like Dallas was the most popular show back then, The WD creators are trying to create the same buzz they did.

My first thoughts of the ending are we watched the cultural phenom that was "Who shot JR" for this generation. Just like Dallas was the most popular show back then, The WD creators are trying to create the same buzz they did.

People had like two choices back then :dunno:

So who else is a little pissed over the finale?

Side note: the guy playing Negan is doing a DAM good job so far. Thought he was a good actor in supernatural so seeing him here is pretty nice

Pissed but I knew it would be a cliffhanger or fakeout of some kind. Obviously he killed Aaron, he is the least crucial cast member. Slim chance it was Eugene, but I doubt it. I'm pretty disappointed even tho Jeffrey dean Morgan was great as Negan. Dont worry, there's no spoiler really. I couldn't even spoil if I wanted to honestly. In fact you can even just skip this episode altogether, it's that pointless. Just tune in to S7 if the fans dont burn down the offices before then.

I'm on the Reddit for the episode, everyone is pissed and disappointed. Man I thought they had more balls than this.

Build up to something for 6 months only to have to wait 6 more. Bullsh1t.

The writers probably do not know yet. I think they will try to resign some of the actors to new contracts and whoever will not play ball will be shown with a bashed in head.

The writers probably do not know yet. I think they will try to resign some of the actors to new contracts and whoever will not play ball will be shown with a bashed in head.

I would say they are 70% sure who it is. Which means it's not set in stone.

Rick, Carl, Maggie 100% safe.

Abraham, Eugene, Glenn, Sasha, MIchonne 90%

Daryl, Aaron. Coin toss.

Carl said on Twitter that even he didn't know who it is yet. Take it or leave it.

My thought was Abraham or Darryl.

Eugene or Aaron would be a real cop-out. Who cares?

I think daryl is too much of a fan favorite to die. My money is on Aaron, Glenn (since he died in the comics), sasha, or Eugene

I'm going wih Glenn. I think they stick to the script. No surprises. Their swerve to the fans was making us wait the 6 months to make it official.

I think daryl is too much of a fan favorite to die. My money is on Aaron, Glenn (since he died in the comics), sasha, or Eugene

They're not going to have a woman beat to death by a bat with barbed wire around it. Sasha, Maggie and Michonne are safe

They're not going to have a woman beat to death by a bat with barbed wire around it. Sasha, Maggie and Michonne are safe

There is also a rational theory that women of childbearing age have value in a zombie apocalypse. Abraham is big, Rick is smart and a leader who can be controlled through his son. Eugene obviously is a survivor who must have some value. If he wanted Glenn dead, he would have killed him earlier in the scene. Daryl and Aaron are all that's left and Daryl has been shot. In a rational show it's Daryl, but this show has many stupid turns.

This for sure, you just dont do that especially to a black woman.

I agree on Daryll. Aaron was my top choice at around 90% but the LGBT might be upset, so Eugene gets 15% now. Cop outs are their middle name now, nothing can be ruled out. With 7 months in between, doesnt really matter anyway since all the gravity of it is gone pretty much. They completely ruined the finale.

I still think they should kill Sasha, Maggie, or Aaron. Just to piss people off and shock everyone cause you know that's what would happen. Hell the dam Internet was upset when thy killed Maggie's blonde headed sister (forgot her name). So upset that they mailed spoons to the writers in protest