Sign in to follow this  
seh2000

ODB anyone chancing him Monday?

I could pick up Randle but he has his own hamstring injury to be concerned about. I've got a pretty good match up this week so I'm going to play it safe and put in Mike Wallace to get a few points out of the spot. My other issue now is if I go Stafford or Manning with the concern that NYG might be very thin at WR.

My other issue now is if I go Stafford or Manning with the concern that NYG might be very thin at WR.

Would you rather your QB be thin at WR talent, or thin at QB talent?

Just wait it out until an hour before an worse case pick up Josh Huff since Aghelor is out

Just wait it out until an hour before an worse case pick up Josh Huff since Aghelor is out

Looking at his roster, I'm thinking he's thinking about starting Randall, not OBJ. And VJax and Boldin are better options than Huff.

IMO, Randall has been getting looks anyway. Even if OBJ suits up, we know they aren't opposed to using him as a decoy. Did it last week :) I haven't looked at VJax's matchup. Boldin will get some catches, though.

I dunno. Going to go cook a steak now. Good luck! :)

on rotoballer chat page, someone posted Jason Lacanfora said OBJ is going to be inactive MOnday. I haven't been able to track it down....anyone else? Legit or spam??

Please make "ODB" stop. It's OBJ.

His name isn't Old Dirty Bastard, or O. Dell Beckham Jr. It's Odell.

/minirant

P.S. Yes I'm rolling out OBJ on MNF.

Please make "ODB" stop. It's OBJ.

His name isn't Old Dirty Bastard, or O. Dell Beckham Jr. It's Odell.

/minirant

P.S. Yes I'm rolling out OBJ on MNF.

ODB is way cooler and is still phonetically logical. Sorry.

so, he made the trip.

does anyone have any information at all or is this truly a flip of the coin half hour before kickoff deal?

Thought he`d be less than 100 % for sure.That said, even with the Giants EFFFFFing trainwreck last nite how in hell can a guy that goes 7 for 7 targets get ONE more look over the next 2.5 quarters ! And mostly when you`re down 10 points at that, mind blowing. NY needed any type of off. spark last nite so they basically ignore the most explosive WR in the league. O K ....................