Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Eddie Lacy - droppable?

Agree the bye week should help him , but Starks sure has earn more playing time and I think he will receive it .

I just looked it up and Starks is in the last year of his contract. He's got extra motivation to play well this season, so unfortunately for us Lacy owners, it will become a timeshare.

I think he's a great buy low. He's probably got a high ankle sprain. He gets healthy and he could be great again. Best buy lows are guys recovering from injury.

Hes always been a cold weather runner as gb will lean on him more. Starks only had 10 carries, I wouldnt get too carried away, Lacy is THE guy

Hes always been a cold weather runner as gb will lean on him more. Starks only had 10 carries, I wouldnt get too carried away, Lacy is THE guy

This.

The one thing to worry about is his asthma though. When it gets really cold, you could run into a situation like what happened against Dallas in the playoffs or against the Vikings a couple years ago in the cold.

No question Lacy is the number one rb on the Packers , but Starks has earn more work going forward .

Look fellas, IF I'm considering dropping his fat a$$ then you want to hold a few more weeks. He's sure to go focking apesh!t the moment I pull the trigger and trade/waive his sorry a$$.

Not this year , I think it's time for grasshopper to rethink what you have in Lacy . Seems banged up tome and I do think Starks will get more work going forward , unlike let's say some that thought D Williams was going to keep getting work , Bell looks strong and healthy and Lacy doesn't .

He has had a nagging injury after this bye week I expect him to come back full force against Denver. Patience.

Not this year , I think it's time for grasshopper to rethink what you have in Lacy . Seems banged up tome and I do think Starks will get more work going forward , unlike let's say some that thought D Williams was going to keep getting work , Bell looks strong and healthy and Lacy doesn't .

I have nothing in Lacy right now. Don't own him...won't own Starks either.

Been trying to get Lacy, but has not worked out yet.

He is a bit banged up, week off should help that, being as limited as he was last week should help that.

Starks will get some looks, as he does. I don't think he will get nearly as much as you think.

He might not , but if Lacy keeps getting banged up and so far that does seem to be the case someone will need to get the work , I don't see Lacy having the season most think he will , thought Lacy was over rated going into draft season and was happy to pass on him and on most of my teams I was able to draft Starks late very late .

I was offered James Jones and Bennet for Lacy and Gates. Im already fine at both RB and have 3wrs I like tho and Eifert is my backup TE.

I was offered James Jones and Bennet for Lacy and Gates. Im already fine at both RB and have 3wrs I like tho and Eifert is my backup TE.

Do not give up Gates. All signs point to another year like last year for him, L. Green or not. Bennett, IIRC, is an early season stud and late fader, isn't he? Don't have stats right here.

Yeah he's frustrating this year. I have been offered Dion lewis and Snead/Blount. I am tempted but my team is 5-1 and I can survive without him this week.

Would you guys dump him for that deal?

Ppr ?

Would not do that .

I like it .

I've seen this before in 2013. Starks has a monster game because Lacy is injured. 2 weeks later Starks is an afterthought and Lacy is a stud.

I got lacy for maclin/woodhead prior to this week. lacy owner has Freeman/Gurley and his wr/flex were awful. it was a small gamble, didn't give up much. Will be bidding heavily on Starks though as he was dropped last week.

Im in a holding mode with him for the next 2 weeks. Bye then Denver, week after that ill evaluate him moving forward. Hold tight guys, we all seem to forget that things can rapidly shift in the NFL. Some guys who you havent even heard from all season suddenly have 2 good games and they are top 10 at the position magically. Tie your horse to good offenses that score alot of points and get alot of first downs. Every 1st down is 3 extra chances that your guy didnt get if they dont convert.

He's fat. And it's not like his head coach can get on him for it. It's a poor reflection on the organization.

Either fishing or doubling down on the stupid today...which is it?