Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

John Brown missed practice Fri after hammy setback thurs. Plan ahead.

If youre like me, you have Brown in a juicy monday night matchup in a must win game. He had a hammy setback yesterday and missed practice wich makes him slightly unlikely for monday possibly as per roto report. Im freaking out since im in bye week trouble and had to drop my kicker to pick up Michael Floyd just in case. Get your plans made now. Its worth an extra look because of the monday night game not everyone will have backup plans at the drop of a hat.

Not a brown owner but I picked up Floyd earlier this week as a bye week fill in. great matchup and chance for a td even before this news. clearly a must grab now.

I'm in a deep league where I own brown. I also have Dez hurt and two others on bye. Floyd is already owned unfortunately and I don't have much to choose from. What do you guys think of Jeron Brown?

• Like 1

What do you guys think of Jeron Brown?

SURE BEATS A SHARP STICK IN THE EYE.

who do you like between DGB and Terrance Williams ? I am screwed

If Eli bounces back, then it will turn in to a shoot out and Twill is the #1 WR... I dont know, I have to get it right somehow. Get lucky

hope he practices today. I can swap and put allen robinson in his spot but i'd rather not..i think this is the week for hurns to go off.

Playing Monday night is a blessing in disguise. Your game could already be won or out of reach by then.

If you have no other options (like me) due to byes, etc. - you may want to consider dropping some dead weight from your roster early. Then you have the flexibility to pick someone up in a pinch on Monday,

Yea it's hopeful he's good to go now, still a potential disaster of a situation. I'm rock and a hard place with both a Gates/green and Brown/Floyd situation taking up my kicker spot wich I need to fill by Sunday. Looking like I'll be able to drop Floyd.

I'm rolling heavily on Fitz in DFS. I don't think Brown will be close to 100%.

I won't tell you not to roll Fitz, he's a good play either way. But don't downgrade Brown if he's out there. We have seen guys bust long plays on supposedly shaky hammys, like Fred Jax preseason, Mcoy a week or so ago. If it's a knee, foot or toe, I'm worried, but hammy is sometimes a do or don't situation.

He did have a hammy problem last week and he had a big game , and that he still has missed time this week because of the same injury and with M Floyd getting more involved I'm not going to play Brown this week .

Sit him at your own risk. Never over think.

Over thinking in fantasy football is what wins championships .

He did have a hammy problem last week and he had a big game , and that he still has missed time this week because of the same injury and with M Floyd getting more involved I'm not going to play Brown this week .

It's actually not the same injury. He has hamstring injuries to both legs.

John Brown - WR - Cardinals

Cardinals coach Bruce Arians seemed to indicate Saturday that John Brown has been dealing with injuries to both hamstrings.

Brown was limited with a hamstring injury leading into Week 6, but went on to catch ten balls for 196 yards against the Steelers. On Saturday, Arians' words made it sound like Brown's practice limitations this week were due to a hamstring injury in his "other leg." Here's the quote: "He had a little setback with his other leg, but last week he couldnt play on Friday and he only caught 200 yards worth," Arians said. "Hopefully its the same (this game)." Added Brown after he returned to a "limited" practice on Saturday, "I feel pretty good. I'll be ready to go." The Arizona Republic's Kent Somers reported Brown "should play" on Monday night against the Ravens. If so, Brown will be an upside WR2 option.

It's actually not the same injury. He has hamstring injuries to both legs.

Same injury it's just the other hammy .

Would you guys start Blount over Brown? NE is the early games which sucks

Blount wasn't apart of the game plan? He the bed today. I didn't see much of that game

Blount wasn't apart of the game plan? He ###### the bed today. I didn't see much of that game

They only ran the ball 5 times despite leading and winning.

Another week and another confused Patriots rb owner . The reason why I will not own a pats rb .

Where are we at with him for tonight? I have Ellington waiting in the wings to flex in if Brown doesn't play

All iv been doing all day is refreshing roto and scouring twitter for updates.

Update: Active

now i just need him to have 200 yards and 2 touchdowns with 2 bum hamstrings.

good thing he's playing the ravens..it's possible.

• Like 1