Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

Snead and Diggs

I see these 2 guys being WR3 as of now that could both push to be quality WR2 maybe even WR1. Who do you like more? Who would you start this week? Thoughts?

• Like 1

How bout this week? Colts vs Indy game looks like it could be a shoot out. Davis will probably shadow cooks.

Yeah, that should be one heck of a game. Colts will probably beat themselves, though.

• Like 1

I own Diggs but can't play him yet. I will when I get a bye. I have 3 awesome WRs ahead of him that can't be benched and I can only play 3. But he is my 4th just waiting to get in.

I own Diggs but can't play him yet. I will when I get a bye. I have 3 awesome WRs ahead of him that can't be benched and I can only play 3. But he is my 4th just waiting to get in.

Same here. My WRs are: AJ Green, Fitz, Moncrief, Diggs, Lafell

I actually could play Diggs at flex, but I'm rolling with Forsett on Monday.

Same here. My WRs are: AJ Green, Fitz, Moncrief, Diggs, Lafell

I actually could play Diggs at flex, but I'm rolling with Forsett on Monday.

Yeah, I like to roll with the Monday night players when in doubt. That night usually brings out the best in the players.

Hmmmm...I was debating between Garcon vs Snead assuming Snead was the #2 in NO now. Kinda forgot about Colston, depth charts still have him #2. Maybe it wasn't updated? Haven't watched many Saints games but it seemed like even when Colston was healthy he wasn't doing much and Snead got a lot of looks.

Love having my league mates eat crow. I've been saying Diggs is the closet thing to brown and they thought I was crazy. This was

Posted in 2015 when almost nobody knew Snead or Diggs.

• Like 1

Diggs is real.

Real last year.

Real this year.

Yea the kids special. I knew last year when some of his numbers were better than Browns he was gonna ball.

Diggs is real.

Real last year.

Real this year.

I like him.

started him this week in one league, sat him in another.

I figured he'd play well with Bradford, but I didnt think Bradford would learn enough of the offense to be highly effective this quickly. Otherwise I would have started him in both the leagues where I own him.

Diggs put up avg fantasy numbers at best last season , don't see that changing so I would agree same as last season.

Diggs put up avg fantasy numbers at best last season , don't see that changing so I would agree same as last season.

He had a few good games then disappeared last season. So far this year 2 great games in a row. It's enough to be optimistic, he has earned benefit of the doubt so far.

But there are two significant changes in his overall situation - Bradford quarterbacking instead of Bridgewater, and the gameplan won't be centered around Peterson now (although I suppose MIN could still try to be a run first team).

Ur talking about a rookie 5th round pick on a run first team....those don't usually come through and shine right away.....u can tell he's a lot more polished now....he even earned some words of praise last year from mike Wallace....this year he's ready to be a featured part of the offense as they are able to move him all around the formation

Last year to this year is apples to oranges

he was a rookie last year and in a difficult spot. he just had a game MUCH BETTER than any game he had all of last year

in 2 games he already has nearly 40% of his production from all of last year. personally i don't think "ho hum" he'll be just like last year is in order right now.

sure, he'll likely have some duds when people key on him. let's hope AP gets well soon

I don't know why people have totally missed that Bridgewater was a TERRIBLE fantasy QB. Look it up. Diggs is now free to blow up.

I agree he has looked good and was the key factor last night.

After two games he looks really good .

But I'm still not sold on his Qb situation.

I'm sure I'll be wrong about this but at this time I'm still not sold yet.

But that could change its fantasy football.

You all made some really good points .

Bradford is plenty good enough to keep Diggs rolling. His health is the only concern with Diggs falling off. If Bradford went down, Hill wouldn't last 2 games behind that line...not sure Bradford will either.

I agree that Bradford is good enough , but for how long , what's his history of injuries?