Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Will CMike have a better chance at getting some points over L.Murray ?

I know that sounds crazy but no RB's have done anything against the Jets. I read and have notice Murray really, really struggles against tough run D's.... more than most. I probably wont do it, but I could see Murray getting like 30 yds, and CMike maybe making at least one big play against his old team.

Nah that's a major overthink. I think the jets are walking into a trap cross country facing a red hot raider team. Murray prob not a great play still but at least he's a games worth of action.

• Like 1

I know that sounds crazy but no RB's have done anything against the Jets. I read and have notice Murray really, really struggles against tough run D's.... more than most. I probably wont do it, but I could see Murray getting like 30 yds, and CMike maybe making at least one big play against his old team.

This is a very solid take, and I'm personally going to bench Slats. But he does have skills in the passing game and of course is their goal line back. He could get into the end zone even if he doesn't rack up the yards.

I am taking a chance on Malcom Floyd in a 12 team league in a flex instead of Murray. Rivers will probably throw 50 times against the Ravens. Normally I play my horses but lack of carries for Murray concerns me.

Murray is not a great play...but Seattle is not exactly giving up FF points to RBs this year...and he may get about 5 carries.

Nah that's a major overthink. I think the jets are walking into a trap cross country facing a red hot raider team. Murray prob not a great play still but at least he's a games worth of action.

^This. Game is going to be closer than people might think, and I think a few Jet turnovers are going to allow Murray to keep getting some chances. I can see a let down game coming from the Jets here. Is Michael against the Seattle D is any better than Murray's chances? Go with the guy that's at least going to have more opportunities.

When are people Gonna let this insane fascination about Michel being a starting RB go? You are talking about benching an established starting RB on a team for some guy who hasn't done anything in 3 years. Let it go

• Like 1

Murray is not a great play...but Seattle is not exactly giving up FF points to RBs this year...and he may get about 5 carries.

he has to get more than 5 carries... i am going with Murray but if dmac gets stuffed like he will I see him getting some oppertunity. No randle, he has to get more

Micheal will be lucky to be on the field for 20 plays, let alone 10 touches.

Lol... at this point this is sort of a no-brainer take. Why not predict that McFragile struggles against that Seattle defense, or gets a hang nail, and Michael comes in to tear a new one? THAT would be going out in a limb.

Again, McFadden is not their long term answer. If indeed Michael is pulling a Forrest Gump in practice, and awaiting links if anyone has one, why not just cut him? At SOME point dude has to be given a legitimate chance. Until then he can't be labeled as a bust.

Lol... at this point this is sort of a no-brainer take.

Yet there seems to be a ton of people here that think the opposite – clinging to the hope he is a lottery ticket or sleeping giant. I wrote about McFadden potentially breaking out early last week (no one, including FFToday giving him PPR love), he's probably the 'long term' answer for the remainder of the season.

Until they sign Ray Rice. I hear Jones thinks he's a leader and loves his passion.

• Like 1

he has to get more than 5 carries... i am going with Murray but if dmac gets stuffed like he will I see him getting some oppertunity. No randle, he has to get more

He might...but considering he is not nearly as good as his hype...he is not going to get much.

You are considering a backup player who is struggling to even get touches against the #2 defense in points allowed by RBs...in order to avoid a #1 RB who will get touches going against the #1 defense against RB points.

Seems pretty dumb to even consider "CMike".

The guy is all hype.

He might...but considering he is not nearly as good as his hype...he is not going to get much.

You are considering a backup player who is struggling to even get touches against the #2 defense in points allowed by RBs...in order to avoid a #1 RB who will get touches going against the #1 defense against RB points.

Seems pretty dumb to even consider "CMike".

The guy is all hype.

All fabricated hype too. I'll at least entertain hype from a guy who showed me something, or anything, ever. This is a new level of hype Iv never seen, and has carried on for a few years now. Orleans Darkwa has even done something for crikeys sake.
  • Like 1

All fabricated hype too. I'll at least entertain hype from a guy who showed me something, or anything, ever. This is a new level of hype Iv never seen, and has carried on for a few years now. Orleans Darkwa has even done something for crikeys sake.

Well, in fairness to fantasy writers – Justin Forsett, another SEA backup broke out about 5 years after he was a sleeper for 3 straight years on two separate teams.

So those of you in dynasty leagues, take heed – Christine Micheal and Robert Turbin will be monsters in 2020.

Well, in fairness to fantasy writers Justin Forsett, another SEA backup broke out about 5 years after he was a sleeper for 3 straight years on two separate teams.

So those of you in dynasty leagues, take heed Christine Micheal and Robert Turbin will be monsters in 2020.

It's true, I wouldn't say he has no chance in the future to break out. But to rebuttal, we all saw flashes from Forsett over the years. He's been making plays since he's been in the league in his backup roles. That's the big difference with a guy like Michael who hasn't even flashed yet.

Sort of hard to flash from the bench. This kid must be the worst performing practice player, and show the most ignorance during team meetings, than any football player in NFL history.

Sort of hard to flash from the bench. This kid must be the worst performing practice player, and show the most ignorance during team meetings, than any football player in NFL history.

I think you've pinpointed the reasons he was traded. Good work.

I do have him stashed on a few teams just in case though. He has some talents.