Sign in to follow this  
ric0

FU - Week 10 edition

McFadden, get in the endzone!

To the Denver RB's....quit teasing with Hillman!!

how about a shout-out for those kickers --- Barth-Tucker & McManus

Barth with his double digit --- gone
Tucker & McManus as kickers you don't drop when the team has a bye

yeah mcmanus was among many focks I had to give this week, D will, Diggs, C Johnson, Edelman, just a horrible week for me. The second highest scorer on my team behind my QB was the pitt def and I streamed them.

I had to roll with J bell . No Lions rb will make it on any team I own the rest of this season .

I'll take the blame for Barth. Prater had been stinking it up for me, so I went with Folk (over Barth) because he had better match-ups and I just wasn't comfortable with a Bucs kicker. After that Folk crap last week, I finally broke down and picked up Barth. Poof! Instant suck!!!

Fock James Jones, willie snead, jordan matthews, mcmanus, rams D.

Crazy thing is I had Langford among that mess and my opponent started peyton so I still have a chance if Hopkins and Hoyer can throw together a decent game.

Fock James Jones, willie snead, jordan matthews, mcmanus, rams D.

Crazy thing is I had Langford among that mess and my opponent started peyton so I still have a chance if Hopkins and Hoyer can throw together a decent game.

I played against Peyton in only one league this week--his negative TEN points there really helped me out.

I've got 15+ points and Hopkins in that matchup vs...Alfred Blue. I'm already on to setting next week's lineup.

Is it just me, or has this week provided maybe the most bedsh$tters ever?

one of the worst crap fests in a long time, for sure

Emmanuel Sanders and Willie Snead. I can't get to sleep right now you two upset me so much. I'm too old for this. FU.

Go paint a happy cloud

Dude, I feel ya. I've lost playoff games like that. Two that come to mind: Warrick Dunn had like 3-4 TDs for the Bucs one game, and Isaac Bruce had 3 TDs one night. Both career games.

Final playoff / championship game last season; I'm up by 14 pts - opponent has Big Ben and A. Brown. The Steelers (vrs Bengals) have the ball up by 3 pts with about 4 minutes to play. Their 3rd play of that series: +60 yd TD pass from Ben to Brown. I lost by 2 pts.

It's not even halftime, but I'm just going to go ahead and give a big FOCK YOU to Hopkins. Like every other "stud" on my team he will be cr$pping the bed tonight. DWill and Jeffery welcome you. FOCK THIS SEASON!!!

Fock AJ and Dalton for not knowing that he is his best deep threat. It's like he has a hard on for Marvin Jones who is a little better than JAG.

My focking opponents catch breaks every week, all year. Comfortable leads in both leagues, then 80yd Tds in garbage time and I'm down big in both. Can I get a big game from one of the best wrs in the league and Eifert who catches 2tds every single game vs the worst defense? Nope, I get bupkis. Fock FF. How long is the background check for one of those Assault rifles?

Fock Eifert!!! Another focking drop?? Wipe the panty smagma off your mitts and catch the fockin Rock you pansy azz Notre Dame fock!! For Focksakes!!!

To the four owners who's teams out scored mind this week . I was 5-4 ouch .

I have 2 this week:

Antonio Andrews. You sir, were given the keys to the castle and could muster a pathetic 8 yards on 11 carries for a whopping 0.7 y/c average. Consider you had a long of 6 yards that means 10 of your runs went for 2 yards. TWO YARDS!! You POS.

Andy Dalton. The crappy ginger, overrated, happy foot, QB. You threw 3 passes to AJ Green in the closing minutes that easily could have gone for catches had you thrown to the sideline and not inside where each time a DB had a chance to pick it off. All I needed was one more catch out of AJ.

I lost by 0.60 this week to fall out of 2nd place. Hoping a stat correction helps me this week. Doubt it.

I have 2 this week:

Antonio Andrews. You sir, were given the keys to the castle and could muster a pathetic 8 yards on 11 carries for a whopping 0.7 y/c average. Consider you had a long of 6 yards that means 10 of your runs went for 2 yards. TWO YARDS!! You POS.

Andy Dalton. The crappy ginger, overrated, happy foot, QB. You threw 3 passes to AJ Green in the closing minutes that easily could have gone for catches had you thrown to the sideline and not inside where each time a DB had a chance to pick it off. All I needed was one more catch out of AJ.

I lost by 0.60 this week to fall out of 2nd place. Hoping a stat correction helps me this week. Doubt it.

To be fair, Andrews was given the keys to an efficiency apartment. In a rough neighborhood.

• Like 1

To be fair, Andrews was given the keys to an efficiency apartment. In a rough neighborhood.

Nice!

To the four owners who's teams out scored mind this week . I was 5-4 ouch .

Could be worse. One of my teams is second in total points and in 9th place (out of the playoffs as of right now). A team with 300 points fewer (12th most out of 12) sits ahead of me.

Could be worse. One of my teams is second in total points and in 9th place (out of the playoffs as of right now). A team with 300 points fewer (12th most out of 12) sits ahead of me.

Winner winner , that's a tough one .

I don't know , I think Matthews might have a good game this weekend

Same, ill be starting Matthews. Its common knowledge that he had rapport with Sanchez and his value now is speculatively higher. Bradford is one tick above Foles on the awful meter.