Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Arizona at Seattle: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Cardinals: OG Ted Larsen, T D.J. Humphries, QB Matt Barkley, NT Xavier Williams, WR J.J. Nelson, CB Robert Nelson Jr., LB Shaq Riddick

Seahawks: CB Tye Smith, RB Bryce Brown, C Drew Nowak, OL Mark Glowinski, OL Kristjan Sokoli, TE Cooper Helfet, DL David King

A Seahawks divisional in-game discussion that isn't 5 pages long and it's 12:46 into the 2nd quarter? WTF is this forearm coming to?

Wow. Seattle's O blows.

Correction, Wilson blows.

I'm sure he was ranked ahead of Cousins this week by FFTODAY who I think must have staff related to him.

Would somebody PLEASE explain what has happened to Wilson......and don't tell me it's just a bad o-line.

He has great weapons, but just looks like he has taken 10 steps back this season.

Could problems in his personal life (like his divorce) be jacking him up mentally?

I don't own him, but am baffled. I simply cannot explain it. He is much better than this.

Living here in Seattle I focking HATE the Hawks, that was AWESOME!

Tell me about it. I'm married to a Hawks fan. I'm a Niners fan. Smh, fml.

Tell me about it. I'm married to a Hawks fan. I'm a Niners fan. Smh, fml.

Damn, that sounds rough. You've taken it on the chin at home for a while.

Would somebody PLEASE explain what has happened to Wilson......and don't tell me it's just a bad o-line.

He has great weapons, but just looks like he has taken 10 steps back this season.

Could problems in his personal life (like his divorce) be jacking him up mentally?

I don't own him, but am baffled. I simply cannot explain it. He is much better than this.

Who are all these great weapons? They have some solid receivers but no wr1.

Who are all these great weapons? They have some solid receivers but no wr1.

You know his weapons, and they are deep. What would Brady do with that group of guys?

Wilson isn't and never will be a Brady, of course.....but I hope you see my point. Wilson has had ONE multi-TD game (2), and hasn't cleared 300 yards all year.....and only cleared 250 twice.

Yes, his fantasy #'s were inflated last season with his rushing totals.....so, why can't he burn these aggressive pass rushes with his legs anymore? I don't get it.