Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Doug Baldwin

He has been a force in 3 of the last 4 weeks, after being mired in mediocrity the entire year (along with the rest of the offense). It seems that with the exit of Lynch and Graham that the entire Seattle offense has opened up and become productive.

Are Baldwin owners in a set-it-and-forget-it mindframe with him for the playoffs, or does he give you pause?

Depends on ones lineup going forward , but would be hard to bench him . Like you said he as became the number one target on the Seahawks in the passing game .

• Like 1

the reason their offense has opened up is because rawls requires a defenses full attention like lynch used to. baldwin is a solid WR2 rest of the way, esp with the schedule they have.

Looking to sit E. Sanders (vs OAK) and go with Baldwin this week. Match up against Baltimore is to good to pass up. Not that Jimmy Graham was doing much for Seattle but his departure seems to have opened the door for Baldwin to produce. Per our leagues scoring rules (CBS-PPR) he has been the top WR over the past 4 weeks combined.

I am considering benching Dez the next 2 weeks for Baldwin, then possibly using DJax in week 16 if I make it. Have Nuk and Megatron as my other 2 starters. We start 3, standard scoring.

In PPR leagues Baldwin is the #1 WR in total points and the #2 WR in average over the last 4 weeks. Of course, by the same measuring stick Marcus Wheaton is the #11 WR, so take it for what it's worth. I dropped Brandon LaFell like a bad habit despite no Edleman and no Gronk to get Baldwin. I have Antonio Brown (who's #1/2 over same period), Amendola and Brandin Cooks, who are #7/8 over the same period. No matter what, I'll figure out a way to start the wrong ones. :doh:

I've decided to roll Baldwin and Wilson together over Brees and Dez in a must win.

This duo just seems to be hitting on all cylinders right now, and I am buying on the trend.

Time will tell.

Would you play Baldwin over Fitzgerald?

Fitz has been pretty mediocre the last few weeks.

No not with all the injuries on the Defense of Minn. Fitz should have a good game tonight.

Floyd is back I would roll with Baldwin .

I grabbed Baldwin and dropped a second DEF which I won't use anyway.

I'm going with WR1 Amendola and WR2 Hurns over Baldwin. My FLEX is RB 1/2 C. West.

Thoughts on playing Baldwin over the above guys? (RB1 is Rawls, and RB2 is D. Johnson)

Bills, i think you're good at WR. I like Hurns this week, going up against the NON- Vontae Davis cornerback in Indy. And i don't think you can sit Amendola. I would think about Baldwin as your FLEX, depending on what KC does with their RB situation.

I'm thinking of benching Julio (scared of Carolina CB) and insert Baldwin. Am I crazy?

I'm thinking of benching Julio (scared of Carolina CB) and insert Baldwin. Am I crazy?

It's funny, but I have the same issue. Josh Norman in Carolina is the real deal. I'm probably going to leave it be as the guy I'm playing just got a whopping 4.1 pts out of Fitz, and I'm thinking Julio can do that with no problem.

Floyd is back I would roll with Baldwin .

Damn, I guess I didn't see this post. Unfortunately, I left Fitz in. Good call, though. Thanks.

I may end up playing Baldwin in my flex position.

What do you guys think about Baldwin @ Bal vs Cobb at home vs Dal? PPR.

I've been wavering back and forth thinking Rodgers is going to come alive today but it could be low scoring with Dal awful offense.

What do you guys think about Baldwin @ Bal vs Cobb at home vs Dal? PPR.

I've been wavering back and forth thinking Rodgers is going to come alive today but it could be low scoring with Dal awful offense.

I'd roll with Baldwin. Dallas Defense is pretty decent iirc.

Wow who would have thought that Baldwin would be the wr to own in the playoffs .

Courtesy of the Daily Dose:

Russell Wilson has thrown 16 touchdown passes in his last four games. Those 16 touchdown passes in Weeks 11-14 are the most in the NFL, and more than Ben Roethlisberger, Matt Ryan, and Drew Brees have thrown during that span combined. Wilson has also completed 75.4 percent of his passes and avoided throwing a single interception during this run that has included 118 pass attempts. Of Wilson’s 89 completions over the four weeks, number 89 has been on the receiving end of 23 of them. Wide receiver Doug Baldwin has racked up an absurd 381 receiving yards and eight touchdowns in this four-game streak, with all eight scores coming in the last three games. This duo is blazing hot and gets a matchup at home with the gentle defense of the Cleveland Browns in Week 15 as they look to do more damage. It appears this pair will be carrying fantasy teams to title town, so be prepared to carefully craft a handwritten thank you note and mail it to the Emerald City.

If timing matters, and with the playoffs a week away, it appears Mr. Baldwin could be in consideration for the title of Random WW Pickup of the Year. Unless I just jinxed the guy. But, at least for the moment, happiness is having Mr. Wilson and Mr. Baldwin catch fire (and having the dumb luck of inserting them into the lineup) at precisely the right time. Thank you note is in the mail.

How much longer can Baldwin keep this up? Does it get better now that Rawls is out? Not that I'm complaining but 8 TD's in the last three games. Glad he's in my lineup and not my opponents.

How long , who knows just keep it rolling . Must start next week .

Like the wife when you call out her sister's name during sechs..............ride em til it bucks you.

Because you don't get the same experience the other way around.

• Like 1

It drives me nuts that i didnt get baldwin anywhere. I have always had him on rosters as wilsons top guy, but his career has been wildly inconsistent. I do have Lockett in a few spots as i think he may be the future there.