Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

For those who lost OBJ this week, Who is your Replacement?

My WR's were my strongest part of my team all year and now I am in shambles. I am starting either

Jermaine Kearse

Nate Washington

or if I can find anyone with more upside this week :unsure:

I picked up Kearse off the WW last night in anticipation that he might be able to assist with not only the ODB saga but also that other shoe that might drop down in New Orleans - I have Cooks and Snead as well. It looks like word won't be coming out about Brees' status until Sunday morning so I could be playing some serious musical chairs right before kickoff.

Aiken is the safest wr that folks don't like. I made the same mistake by dropping him for greener grass and it helped cost me a shot at a back to back championship in my league of record.

Aiken is the best name I've seen in this thread. IF he's available he should be rostered before you read this very next anusjuice

I have Lockett, Edelman (who looks doubtful), Parker or Diggs to replace OBJ.

Maclin is my other WR. Any opinions?

I have Lockett, Edelman (who looks doubtful), Parker or Diggs to replace OBJ.

Maclin is my other WR. Any opinions?

Maclin or DIggs

Giants D sucks. You are lucky to even have that many choices. Have you seen my choices? :(

:clap: Rueben Randle :clap:

He is horrible without obj to take the heat off.

In games where he has ten or more targets, he catches less than 50%.

Dont expect much. He cant handle the limelight

He is horrible without obj to take the heat off.

In games where he has ten or more targets, he catches less than 50%.

Dont expect much. He cant handle the limelight

You are correct. He is awful

Who likes Diggs better than Lockett? Maclin's my other WR; he's the starter.

If AP sits, that would be a bump for Diggs.

Over the last 5 games, Lockett's point production has been vastly superior to Diggs but to my surprise I found that Diggs had had one more target ....30 vs 29 for Lockett. Perhaps Wilson gets the ball farther downfield to Lockett or in better YAC situations.

If AP sits, that would be a bump for Diggs.

Over the last 5 games, Lockett's point production has been vastly superior to Diggs but to my surprise I found that Diggs had had one more target ....30 vs 29 for Lockett. Perhaps Wilson gets the ball farther downfield to Lockett or in better YAC situations.

Yup - that's why I'm torn on this. Compounding the situation is if MIN doesn't have anything to play for (which I heard here, but was surprised to hear).

Does STL put up enough offense to keep Lockett in the game plan - I don't know. This could very well be a ball-control game, but we all know he just has to get open once, and it appears as though SEA is putting their foot through people regardless the score.

Right now, I have to favor Lockett by a little bit because of that, but I'm certainly open to arguments.

Who likes Diggs better than Lockett? Maclin's my other WR; he's the starter.

If Doug Baldwin wasn't going ballistic, Tyler Lockett would be getting a LOT more hype. Seven targets in three straight games, and he's making the most out of every one of them. Not to mention his ability to break one in the return game. I like his floor a lot more, though the only league I'm starting him in does also give 1 point for each 40 return yards. So that extra 2-3 points per week does help.

• Like 1

I can not believe I am stuck choosing between Washington, Kearse, and Inman.

Man I focked myself when I panicked and traded DT. (There I admitted it again)

Who would you guys start from my God awful list? Or if you know of any other options throw them out there

It's been raining a ton in the Bay Area FYI. Raining rt now as a matter of fact. OAK Coliseum gonna be a sh!tstorm and the field prolly a mess. For whatever that's worth.

If Cecil Shorts is out, that bodes well for Nate the Great.

Deep league-- lost ODB I'm rolling with Kearse for the championship. He was really the only viable option to grab off waivers and all my depth is at RB. Feeling okay about it but obviously could be better.

Apparently D Baldwin is a GTD (hammy). That means maybe Lockett and/or Kearse could blow up.

Saying Carroll sounds very optimistic that Baldwin will be playing. (Decoy?)

It's been raining a ton in the Bay Area FYI. Raining rt now as a matter of fact. OAK Coliseum gonna be a sh!tstorm and the field prolly a mess. For whatever that's worth.

If Cecil Shorts is out, that bodes well for Nate the Great.

I benched Inman at the last minute for Kearse :wall: