Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Osweiler

Your sarcasm is obvious. RLLD really is just that stupid.

Says the moron who lacks simple logic. Your inability to formulate anything approaching a coherent argument, or have the the balls to defend it certainly is legendary. Stupidity is perhaps the only thing you could reasonably have any legitimate expertise in.

Denver is a team, right now, similar to the Patriots, plug in any QB and they will win games....kudos to the Bronc's for not overpaying the clown.

:lol:

Your sarcasm is obvious. RLLD really is just that stupid.

You must be in asshhole mode today.

I love the Matt Flynn tweet: "Wow I know I'm going to get killed for this and I don't have a lot of room to talk, but this latest QB contract is unbelievable........ 😮"

Says the moron who lacks simple logic. Your inability to formulate anything approaching a coherent argument, or have the the balls to defend it certainly is legendary. Stupidity is perhaps the only thing you could reasonably have any legitimate expertise in.

Seriously sometimes I really do question your level of intelligence. The fact that you need to try to prove that you have any by using words that you obviously never use is a clear cut sign. But then again you can't argue with stupid people so that's why I always just stop responding to them when they go off on their little tangents like you're doing now. Have fun with it

You're doing that thing again where you use too many big werds to sound smart :lol:

Seriously sometimes I really do question your level of intelligence. The fact that you need to try to prove that you have any by using words that you obviously never use is a clear cut sign. But then again you can't argue with stupid people so that's why I always just stop responding to them when they go off on their little tangents like you're doing now. Have fun with it

Of course you do, that is due to being intimidated. Your only recourse is to attack, name call, because you lack the ability to use simple logic or discussion to hold a conversation. You should avoid being intimidated by words, or allowing yourself to be distracted by them. As you mature you will likely gain a little more capability and eventually disagree with people without name calling or attacking, give yourself time, patience, practice....

You're doing that thing again where you use too many big werds to sound smart :lol:

gotta wonder if he talks like such a douche in real life ? :lol: it has to be an act.

He's in his "I'm trying to prove I'm smart by using words that I don't ever use and don't completely understand just so I can convince people on the internet I think I'm smart" mood. I just ignore it

You never know... I bed Edjr will be fuming if/when he reads it.

Kudos!

not many here would admit to that.

gotta wonder if he talks like such a douche in real life ? :lol: it has to be an act.

He must have been beat up constantly as a teenager :(

Of course you do, that is due to being intimidated. Your only recourse is to attack, name call, because you lack the ability to use simple logic or discussion to hold a conversation. You should avoid being intimidated by words, or allowing yourself to be distracted by them. As you mature you will likely gain a little more capability and eventually disagree with people without name calling or attacking, give yourself time, patience, practice....

There goes the lack of intelligence again. You clearly forgot already how you literally just called someone a moron. Lol go take a coffee break and come back. Cause it's clearly not working for you

He must have been beat up constantly as a teenager :(

you mean physically accosted, rendering him permanently perturbed. :lol:

I see that all the babies are crying today, I can send each of you some vagisil to bathe in.....lol

Kudos!

not many here would admit to that.

Freudian slip!

There goes the lack of intelligence again. You clearly forgot already how you literally just called someone a moron. Lol go take a coffee break and come back. Cause it's clearly not working for you

Correct, you are one of the least intelligent people on the forum based on what you post and how you post it. It may not be tour fault, but you should look inside and work to become something worthwhile, until then you really just come across as this immature and unintelligent little thing.

Correct, you are one of the least intelligent people on the forum based on what you post and how you post it. It may not be tour fault, but you should look inside and work to become something worthwhile, until then you really just come across as this immature and unintelligent little thing.

Pretty sure you're the only person who thinks you're smart. The fact that you call everyone "dumb and immature with no intelligence" speaks volumes my friend. But nice try

Pretty sure you're the only person who thinks you're smart. The fact that you call everyone "dumb and immature with no intelligence" speaks volumes my friend. But nice try

OK, whatever you need to tell yourself. Of course I do not/have not called "everyone" "dumb" or immature, but I do assign the label of immaturity to you and I do think you demonstrate a pointed lack of intelligence that distinguished you from most every other member, you don't own the crown for that role nor are you alone, but I have pointed this factor out with you, and perhaps one of the thousands of other posers.... making up words I did not use in some attempt to assign them to me, and I think you already know its not something I know very often, yet you pretend to make it so, perhaps as a salve to the wound you might feel because you know its true...

OK, whatever you need to tell yourself. Of course I do not/have not called "everyone" "dumb" or immature, but I do assign the label of immaturity to you and I do think you demonstrate a pointed lack of intelligence that distinguished you from most every other member, you don't own the crown for that role nor are you alone, but I have pointed this factor out with you, and perhaps one of the thousands of other posers.... making up words I did not use in some attempt to assign them to me, and I think you already know its not something I know very often, yet you pretend to make it so, perhaps as a salve to the wound you might feel because you know its true...

TLDR yawn...

TLDR yawn...

A surprising response, not really, lol...... as fun as this has been its starting to feel like clubbing a baby seal.... agree to disagree, have fun our there little guy....

A surprising response, not really, lol...... as fun as this has been its starting to feel like clubbing a baby seal.... agree to disagree, have fun our there little guy....

I don't think you realize the fact that I'm going to stop responding is that I don't argue with idiots because there's no point to it. But keep on keeping on if it makes you happy. Obviously it does

This thread is about Osweiler you fuckheads... You all should just start a thread where you insult each other and you guys can just check in there every time you get butt hurt so you don't up other threads.

As the longest Broncos fan on the forearm, I can't really blame him. The team could have locked him up last off-season for a few million a year. The first shot they had to yank him and put Peyton back in, they did.

He got offered a better deal and took it.

Elway has been an incredible GM. Although I liked Brock as a qb, I don't think I'd give him Houston money.

The Broncos are going to ride their D the next few years. I dunno if the plan is to get Kaep, Fitz, RGIII, but I have faith in Elway. He damn near got us Tyrod Taylor last year.

Being Super Bowl champs gives him benefit of the doubt.

That is the key. We call it "In Bill We Trust". At the time, people get upset, but it is hard to question the results. Elway has built a team that has been very solid. It will be interesting to see what happens with these FA defections.

It is hard to blame these guys that take the big money that is being thrown around. This year is an aberration because you have teams like the Jags and Raiders who have to spend a ton of money under the new CBA and the FA's that are out there are not that strong. So you have a bunch of mid-tier guys signing top tier deals.

Do you think that Wolfe is kicking himself for signing his extension at the end of this past season?

This thread is about Osweiler you fuckheads... You all should just start a thread where you insult each other and you guys can just check in there every time you get butt hurt so you don't ###### up other threads.

The topic seems kind of worn out, no? General consensus seems to be Houston paid too much and Denver was smart to let him walk for that kind of coin.

I will say though, QBs are very hard to come by. It's a huge gamble paying Osweiler that much money but it's one I might've taken. And personally I don't think he's all that good, but if there's even a chance you pretty much have to take it IMO.

The topic seems kind of worn out, no? General consensus seems to be Houston paid too much and Denver was smart to let him walk for that kind of coin.

I will say though, QBs are very hard to come by. It's a huge gamble paying Osweiler that much money but it's one I might've taken. And personally I don't think he's all that good, but if there's even a chance you pretty much have to take it IMO.

I think he's better than what Houston has at the moment. There's really not any good QBs in the league

The topic seems kind of worn out, no?

I think the other topic you guys were turning this thread into is much, much more worn out.

As for Houston, this gives them an opportunity to make a deep run. Brock is better than what they previously had and combined with Miller, it could get scary. You can't play 1 on 1 with Hopkins which means you can't load the box for Miller or bring big blitzes on Brock. With a full offseason as the #1 guy, I think Brock could flourish and be a Flacco/Ryan level QB but I don't know how hamstrung the rest of the team is going to be in future years with Watt and Brock taking up that much of the cap %.

I think the other topic you guys were turning this thread into is much, much more worn out.

As for Houston, this gives them an opportunity to make a deep run. Brock is better than what they previously had and combined with Miller, it could get scary. You can't play 1 on 1 with Hopkins which means you can't load the box for Miller or bring big blitzes on Brock. With a full offseason as the #1 guy, I think Brock could flourish and be a Flacco/Ryan level QB but I don't know how hamstrung the rest of the team is going to be in future years with Watt and Brock taking up that much of the cap %.

I agree, Houston will be formidable in the near-term. I think Miller was a terrific signing for them. Bill O'Brien finally has the pieces he needs

That is the key. We call it "In Bill We Trust". At the time, people get upset, but it is hard to question the results. Elway has built a team that has been very solid. It will be interesting to see what happens with these FA defections.

It is hard to blame these guys that take the big money that is being thrown around. This year is an aberration because you have teams like the Jags and Raiders who have to spend a ton of money under the new CBA and the FA's that are out there are not that strong. So you have a bunch of mid-tier guys signing top tier deals.

Do you think that Wolfe is kicking himself for signing his extension at the end of this past season?

There is no doubt Wolfe is kicking himself. He was every bit as good as Malik if not better during the course of the entire season. I understand he doesn't have the upside Malik does, but Wolfe really took a hometown discount.

I agree, Houston will be formidable in the near-term. I think Miller was a terrific signing for them. Bill O'Brien finally has the pieces he needs

He better get it done, or he will be out on his ass. The Belicheck coaching tree isn't ripe with any success stories.

Great question, but I kinda doubt it.

I listened to an interview with Wolfe about week 12 and he was asked if he would give a home team discount. He straight up said maybe a little bit but money is money. To put it in perspective, his performance picked up at that point and don't forget Denver stuck with him 100% after he was suspended the first four games.

Malik was rated among the top 60 NFL players LAST YEAR, when he was only a part time player.

Elway has established a great system. Chris Harris was rated the #1 CB last year. He signed midseason for $8 million. I don't think he was even drafted.

Terrence Knighton took a big contract last year after a great season. He's already come out and said he would love to come back.

Harris, Knighton, Malik were all taken late and given a chance. I think Wolfe was a 3rd rounder. Elway has established the team will be fair and give you every shot to succeed. If all you're in it for is the money, go take it.

Harris appreciated that opportunity. Knighton didn't and now he can't even come crawling back.

Wolfe probably understood he'd been treated more than fair and wanted to stay.

jmo