Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

they are not sandals, but...

What good is someone's education if they vote for somebody because they are black?

You are struggling today with logic.

Better sleep it off. Try again tomorrow

Because its an opinion and not a fact?

That and defense of Trump always turns into...but Obama...or but Hillary.

I don't think Trump supporters really want to look into Obamas numbers.

Trump has zero shot at Obamas totals in the general.

its actually total fact. Obama had a large number of urban people who never previously turned out to vote but did because a black man could be president. just the harsh truth.

also, you're completely losing me when you say trump supporters like to say "but obama, but hillary".... you do realize that this happens with every supporter of EVERY candidate right? when obama was running or even more so when obama was making terrible decisions, all you heard from obama supporters was "but bush, but bush!"...

hey, I hated dubya. I was all for obama at the time. I've since seen he has been a very very sub par president but what can I do?

so like i said, lets get away from the typical mindless political figures. You will certainly never hear me defend Trump by saying "but obama, but hillary".. but i HAD to point out the fact that if the media is going to constant label all Trump supporters as uneducated, they should probably have done the same thing when Obama was running.

• Like 1

You are struggling today with logic.

Better sleep it off. Try again tomorrow

Sho bot

You do realize that barely 1/3 of primary voters are voting for him, right? So, the sane people and fundies are voting Cruz and Kasich. That leaves the dingleberries for Trump.

Obumbler has this shitt sewn up by now and was pulling down 60-70%.

oh no, not the fundies! i didn't realize there was a difference between fundies and dingleberries :clap:

HuffPost Had a great article where they fact-checked the last Town hall meeting And Trump was caught in 71 lies in an hour. And that includes Commercial time. That is quite impressive.

Hope and Change isn't a thingy anymore?

the only change Obama delivered on was the skin color of the president. sorry to say but if he was the same exact person, same policies and actions but his name was john smith and he was white, he doesn't get elected the first time around.

Not after Obama leaves office it isnt.

Well that's a God damn shame. Hope Hillary can change that. She needs a bumper sticker. Any ideas? Old Lady Lives Matter As Much As Fetus ?

you know I am sick and tired of the parties being segregated by abortion as the no 1 issue.

its an issue every single election and nothing has changed in my life.

It also irritates me that there can't be a common sense plan.

I am pro-life, I would never allow someone in my life to have an abortion, however its not my choice to tell each woman what to do. On the other side, I feel like maybe it is just better to allow them than to have more unwanted children following in their reject parents footsteps. I feel the 3 month issue should be whats relevant, and I think after the first abortion it is state/fed law that women have to be on birth control, and not eligible to use abortions as birth control.

I hate that as an Athiest Republican, I am lumped with such extremists, who can't realize that back alley abortions are going to occur regardless of the law

You do realize that barely 1/3 of primary voters are voting for him, right? So, the sane people and fundies are voting Cruz and Kasich. That leaves the dingleberries for Trump.

Obumbler has this shitt sewn up by now and was pulling down 60-70%.

you do realize it might be equal insanity voting for Cruz and Kasich?

Hilary has one agenda for change. Changing Hilary's bank account and making sure it keeps going up and up.

Obamas approval rating I'd now at 53%. Its 12% among republicans.

Republicans appear to be out of touch with reality.

What does this mean? Democrats drink the Obama koolaid, repubs don't. Add it up and it comes out to 53%. How does that make repubs out of touch with reality? :dunno:

What does this mean? Democrats drink the Obama koolaid, repubs don't. Add it up and it comes out to 53%. How does that make repubs out of touch with reality? :dunno:

Republicans top 2 candidates are two guys that are completely unelectable.

Take a poll and I'd bet a majority of republicans think Obam is the worst ever.

They keep pushing a socially conservative agenda, despite those principals losing at the polls everywhere.

There are example after example of them having no grip on reality.

Republicans top 2 candidates are two guys that are completely unelectable.

Take a poll and I'd bet a majority of republicans think Obam is the worst ever.

They keep pushing a socially conservative agenda, despite those principals losing at the polls everywhere.

There are example after example of them having no grip on reality.

and thats the rub. Like it or not, Trump is the most real candidate they have. People just refuse to get over the fact he was a reality TV star who is now running for the highest office. His comments are a little bombastic (understatement), but hes not afraid to ruffle feathers and I think thats a good thing and would be a refreshing change. And again, like it or not, no other repub candidate has the real life business experience (both failures and successes) that Trump has.

and thats the rub. Like it or not, Trump is the most real candidate they have. People just refuse to get over the fact he was a reality TV star who is now running for the highest office. His comments are a little bombastic (understatement), but hes not afraid to ruffle feathers and I think thats a good thing and would be a refreshing change. And again, like it or not, no other repub candidate has the real life business experience (both failures and successes) that Trump has.

There is nothing real about him. He is a brand...he is a lying sack of crap who is out to further his brand and nothing more.

His way of ruffling feathers only adds fuel to those that dislike him...it won't work with congress and won't work with foreign leaders.

He is completely unlikable.

Real life business experience and making real estate deals has almost nothing to do with being President of the United States.

Government is not run like real estate.

you do realize it might be equal insanity voting for Cruz and Kasich?

Kasich is the only one who can beat Hillary. HTH I will vote for Kasich, I will not vote for Trump or Cruz.

The GOP is going to realize this at some point, or they are going to lose big and have to go into rebuilding mode for several seasons like a crappy baseball team.

Kasich is the only one who can beat Hillary. HTH I will vote for Kasich, I will not vote for Trump or Cruz.

The GOP is going to realize this at some point, or they are going to lose big and have to go into rebuilding mode for several seasons like a crappy baseball team.

I think the GOP has been in rebuilding mode since Bush got reelected. They let Obama get 2 terms and their most noteable champions have been Sarah Palin and Trump. Forget rebuild, we are talking life support here.

I think the GOP has been in rebuilding mode since Bush got reelected. They let Obama get 2 terms and their most noteable champions have been Sarah Palin and Trump. Forget rebuild, we are talking life support here.

Obama’s record for losses, at least through the 2014 midterms, is historically bad having overseen two horrible midterm elections for Democrats. Overall, Sabato wrote, Democrats during Obama’s presidency lost 11 governorships, 13 U.S. Senate seats, 69 House seats, and 913 state legislative seats and 30 state legislative chambers. (Our analysis of legislative seats is off from Sabato’s by three. The small discrepancy is likely due to run-offs and recounts.)

Hopefully you get the point...

Truly on life support.

Thanks Obama.

:dunno:

I wont vote for any of them, and Kasich isn't going to even be eligible to be the nomination. He has to get 8 states and thats not happening

honestly as a conservative R, I am hoping Bernie knocks off Hilary and I will vote for him, simply because I think that with a R house and Senate, none of his nonsense gets passed, at least I don't feel like hes evil like Hilary, Trump and Cruz

Hopefully you get the point...

Truly on life support.

Thanks Obama.

:dunno:

About to lose another general election...social policy moving left..and the party looking awful nationally right now.

But you keep holding on reality...this all get a pointed out to you every time. Maybe one day it will sink in.

Im in support of america turning into a sideshow. I want gimmick presidency,

Is it wrong that I actually agree with this?

There is a part of me that wants to be entertained for the next 4 years.

Of course, if this country turns into Stormfront USA, I'll be pretty mad at myself for not taking politics more seriously.

I was trying to explain to my wife who is a big Hilary supporter (as am I but only because she is a gimmick). I told her that Hilary is in the Hilary business. Everything she does and says, whatever deals she makes will be with Hilary and Hilarys bank account in mind. Hilary will do whatever makes Hilary more rich. Her presidency will essentially be an advertisement...for Hilary.

There is nothing real about him. He is a brand...he is a lying sack of crap who is out to further his brand and nothing more.

His way of ruffling feathers only adds fuel to those that dislike him...it won't work with congress and won't work with foreign leaders.

He is completely unlikable.

Real life business experience and making real estate deals has almost nothing to do with being President of the United States.

Government is not run like real estate.

Government is run like a business whether you want to admit it or not. Feel free to stick your head in the sand if you wish

Government is run like a business whether you want to admit it or not. Feel free to stick your head in the sand if you wish

Ive worked in government...Ive worked with state senators and presented plenty of reports to them.

Govt is not run like a business at all and not like real estate.

You are utterly clueless here. There is a reason so many of his proposals get laughed at and people have told him he couldn't do it that way.

i never said it was run like real estate per say but you're going to sit here and tell me with the amount of businessmen, big banks etc funding candidates and ultimately having their hands in their pockets once elected that there are not many business aspects to to role of president? I could probably rattle off 10-20 similarities from micro management of your staff, to logistics, to budgeting, to being able to network and rub elbows, to policy negotiations with foreign nations. All take some level of business savvy that some past presidents have simply not had.

calling me utterly clueless is laughable. Seems like you might be the clueless one on this and it seems like presenting reports to state senators may not really have you in any sort of know. Also, no offense, but you don't need to have worked in government or "with state senators" to see concepts that are right there in black and white.

now if you want to debate the value of Trumps particular business skill set, that's fine. Just don't try to say that our government is not another form of business.

i never said it was run like real estate per say but you're going to sit here and tell me with the amount of businessmen, big banks etc funding candidates and ultimately having their hands in their pockets once elected that there are not many business aspects to to role of president? I could probably rattle off 10-20 similarities from micro management of your staff, to logistics, to budgeting, to being able to network and rub elbows, to policy negotiations with foreign nations. All take some level of business savvy that some past presidents have simply not had.

calling me utterly clueless is laughable. Seems like you might be the clueless one on this and it seems like presenting reports to state senators may not really have you in any sort of know. Also, no offense, but you don't need to have worked in government or "with state senators" to see concepts that are right there in black and white.

now if you want to debate the value of Trumps particular business skill set, that's fine. Just don't try to say that our government is not another form of business.

I understand how congress works on the State level...if you want to claim that its that much different on the federal level...so be it.

But govt is not run like business...that is a completely ignorant statement.

As bad as those in budget time claiming that we should run government like they do their checkbook.

I understand how congress works on the State level...if you want to claim that its that much different on the federal level...so be it.

But govt is not run like business...that is a completely ignorant statement.

As bad as those in budget time claiming that we should run government like they do their checkbook.

so you've literally worked on government budgets before? Im not claiming that I have, I'm simply saying that a savvy business person who has had experience budgeting a company from payroll, to incentives, to marketing campaigns, new hire training, further employee education, new locations, company aquisitions and mergers.... or even minor things that get delegated such as supplies would not be able to wrap their head around a governmental budget?

hasn't Obama nearly tripled our deficit? Don't quote me on that, i really am asking.

our government IS a business, plain and simple. Im not saying its run like a chain of 7-11's, don't get me wrong. But there are so many business fundamentals that transfer over.

so you've literally worked on government budgets before? Im not claiming that I have, I'm simply saying that a savvy business person who has had experience budgeting a company from payroll, to incentives, to marketing campaigns, new hire training, further employee education, new locations, company aquisitions and mergers.... or even minor things that get delegated such as supplies would not be able to wrap their head around a governmental budget?

hasn't Obama nearly tripled our deficit? Don't quote me on that, i really am asking.

our government IS a business, plain and simple. Im not saying its run like a chain of 7-11's, don't get me wrong. But there are so many business fundamentals that transfer over.

Ive literally done research for government budgeting.

Ive sat in on budget discussions and meetings.

Obama has increased the deficit a lot yes.

Trump's proposals would increase it as well.

Ive literally done research for government budgeting.

Ive sat in on budget discussions and meetings.

Obama has increased the deficit a lot yes.

Trump's proposals would increase it as well.

okay thats fair enough but im going to assume you did research for one or a few aspects of the budget and sat in on meetings but not necessarily as a decision maker. thats not to take anything away from you, but I find it hard to believe that you wouldn't see the business aspects of our government, even aside from budgets.

then again maybe its just my business background talking. my political/government experience is limited to local election campaigns and working on the election campaign for former governor McGreevy.

Actually, no. There are several accountants on this board Who could School you on NFP Accounting. It's an entirely different situation, An entirely different set of Bookkeeping And rules.From depreciation to revenue recognition and Far Beyond.

okay thats fair enough but im going to assume you did research for one or a few aspects of the budget and sat in on meetings but not necessarily as a decision maker. thats not to take anything away from you, but I find it hard to believe that you wouldn't see the business aspects of our government, even aside from budgets.

then again maybe its just my business background talking. my political/government experience is limited to local election campaigns and working on the election campaign for former governor McGreevy.

McSceevy

About to lose another general election...social policy moving left..and the party looking awful nationally right now.

But you keep holding on reality...this all get a pointed out to you every time. Maybe one day it will sink in.

Numbers are numbers bubba, Obama has been fantastic to the Republican party.

Just a FYI, Sho is a stay at home Dad. A noble profession indeed but, I wouldn't place a ton of stock in his knowledge of government affairs.

Just a FYI, Sho is a stay at home Dad. A noble profession indeed but, I wouldn't place a ton of stock in his knowledge of government affairs.

Really?

Actually, no. There are several accountants on this board Who could School you on NFP Accounting. It's an entirely different situation, An entirely different set of Bookkeeping And rules.From depreciation to revenue recognition and Far Beyond.

:lol: this is a moronic argument.... . sorry thats about the best response i could have to your statement. I don't need a whole lot of schooling on public sector accounting. Never did I claim that specific practices are the same for government as they are for EVERY type of business. That would be foolish. I made a general statement(s) that our government is a business.

your come back is that the accounting practices are different. :wacko: Sure. Never said they were not. The accounting done for lets say a bank is going to be different than the accounting done for any NFP :wacko: Just because a different set of regulations comes into play doesn't take away the business aspect of our government.

Really, you're just helping prove my point even though you don't realize it :lol:

Numbers are numbers bubba, Obama has been fantastic to the Republican party.

You keep fighting that fight.

You think I've been doing this all my life?

I'd put my knowledge of it (and just about anything) over yours any day of the week.