Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

2016 Season

My fault for not pulling the trade offer off the table before week 1 games started, but classy move Deep Throat for taking the Barnidge Gore trade days after the offer was made.

as long as no player involved in a trade is injured after its proposed and before its accepted, what would be the issue?

• Like 1

as long as no player involved in a trade is injured after its proposed and before its accepted, what would be the issue?

Fair point. I assumed the trade had voided out after a couple days. I would not have accepted the trade after Sunday's performances. My fault for not pulling the offer.

Fair point. I assumed the trade had voided out after a couple days. I would not have accepted the trade after Sunday's performances. My fault for not pulling the offer.

there is a time period after which a trade voids. I am not sure what it is in our league. Its set up by the commissioner. I have some leagues wheres its 1 week, others where it seems closer to 2 weeks.

I would have to say the onus is on the person who offered the trade to make sure they revoke any outstanding trades once games kick off if they feel they would be uncomfortable having the trade be accepted.

If I were on the other end of that trade, and decided it was a deal that was good for my roster, the only thing that would keep my from accepting is knowingly giving you an injured player. Otherwise its pretty much the same as proposing a trade during the off season and having it accepted 3 or 4 days later.

• Like 1

There is an option available at MFL to turn off/block trade offers during gametime:

Prevent Owners From Accepting Trades Between Kickoff of that player's game and the end of the last game of the week?

But it's currently set to "no". Maybe we should turn it on.

There's another rule that is turned on in which trade offers are automatically voided after __ days which is currently set to seven days.

dont see why we would turn that first option on. part of managing your team is not leaving trade proposals hanging. that would give us less than 3 days each week to have trades accepted.

• Like 1

Well, I did a total overhaul of the bottom of my roster. Five waiver moves.

I finally gave up on Maxx Williams. I've detected no signs of life with that guy. Why bother crossing my fingers that the light bulb will turn on with the guy when FAs like Jeremy Kerley for the 49ers and Quincy Whatshisface for the Jets both showed chemistry with their QBs in week one. It was gratifying seeing Quincy show up again in week two. It seems that was the right move. Bruce Ellington was quietly having a great camp in SF before going on IR, so when Kerley took his place and I saw he had a solid week one, I wanted to snag both of them.

Meanwhile Case Keenum was a disaster week one. While, I wasn't expecting much, I'm not sold on the SF defense should be able to do that to a guy. When RG3 went down, the Cleveland job opened up for McCown who was a decent QB2 last year, replacing him for Keenum was an easy choice. Also added Romo for however much is left in his tank when he returns, this injury isn't so bad, maybe another month or so. So a couple of elderly QB additions this week.

Also scrapped the Redskin defense, they looked awful week one. Terrible.

That trade giving away the first round pick worked like a charm now that ADP is out for the focking year. Holy fock. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :mad:

i feel bad colts. lo siento.

karma will come for me eventually. i traded 1.14 and Kamar Aiken for Peterson before last years playoffs. If anyone recalls, I missed the deadline and was not able to use Peterson for the playoffs. I agreed to honor the trade even though Peterson was more or less a rental in my eyes. Thankfully I traded up for Taj Sharpe who would have been my target at 1.14. I flipped Peterson and Jennings for that 1.1 so I'm expecting Elliot to blow something out pretty soon. Or maybe Im already paying for it with injuries to Martin and Foster......

Im still waiting for some kick in the nuts from football jesus on my Gordon/some players I cant remember for Rodgers/Crowell/Cooks and Floyd trade.

I also traded Dez for Julio straight up in the early going.

i'll pay soon enough

• Like 1

i feel bad colts. lo siento.

karma will come for me eventually. i traded 1.14 and Kamar Aiken for Peterson before last years playoffs. If anyone recalls, I missed the deadline and was not able to use Peterson for the playoffs. I agreed to honor the trade even though Peterson was more or less a rental in my eyes. Thankfully I traded up for Taj Sharpe who would have been my target at 1.14. I flipped Peterson and Jennings for that 1.1 so I'm expecting Elliot to blow something out pretty soon. Or maybe Im already paying for it with injuries to Martin and Foster......

Im still waiting for some kick in the nuts from football jesus on my Gordon/some players I cant remember for Rodgers/Crowell/Cooks and Floyd trade.

I also traded Dez for Julio straight up in the early going.

i'll pay soon enough

:thumbsup:

I am seriously not trying to lose every focking game. :overhead:

I was so happy to get ADP and now this.

It is all good bro, I sure did not expect this though, WOW. :cheers:

one day that trade will pay dividends for you. in some form. afterall, you are the superior FF mind according to your die-nasty rant right? :P

one day that trade will pay dividends for you. in some form. afterall, you are the superior FF mind according to your die-nasty rant right? :P

Yeah this is the one that came back to bite me in the a$$, had I not landed Moncrief and Diggs I'd be screwed right now. Looks like I have Josh Gordon Jr on my lineup too (Bryant). Worst part is I just decided a week or two ago I was going to trade him right after his first big game. Plan foiled. Hey, give me credit though, not many people would've traded away Rodgers, let alone a Packers fan.

Best young roster in the league, give it a season or two.

Well when I found out Forsett wasn't playing, I moved Kenyan Drake to my starting lineup, guess i forgot to hit submit. :(

:(

Hey, give me credit though, not many people would've traded away Rodgers,.

Oddly it wasn't even rodgers that made this trade for me. At the time he was the prized piece but it's really been the depth of Crowell and floyd (not so much this season) and mainly the pick that turned into Cooks.

If we were still at Yahoo, we could nominate ourselves for the Toyota Fantasy Football Hall of Fame.

So can we only add players now during the waiver wire? Or after the waiver wire processes is it FCFS until Thursday kickoff?

So can we only add players now during the waiver wire? Or after the waiver wire processes is it FCFS until Thursday kickoff?

it's the same as always. Add players through waivers on Wednesday then FCFS through kickoff of their games.

it's the same as always. Add players through waivers on Wednesday then FCFS through kickoff of their games.

I tried a FCFS now Saturday and it says waiver period locked. Move did not include a player from Thursday game. :dunno:

I tried a FCFS now Saturday and it says waiver period locked. Move did not include a player from Thursday game. :dunno:

Sorry, just now saw this. I hope it didn't affect your lineup. Was the player a recent drop? If a guy plays on Thursday he's locked but another way is if he was cut during waivers, he is also locked. Otherwise you should have had no problems.

just because i got busted earlier this season ...

I.R. ALERT !!!

• Like 1

Looks like it is all going to come down to tonight. Alfred Morris vs Jason Witten whoever performs better is likely to win the championship. Best of luck to you both.

thanks everybody!

i hope i can find room in my trophy case. :first:

Don't worry. I'm coming to take it back next year

• Like 1

:P

no, i am
:D <_<