Sign in to follow this  
bandrus1

Gordon's value

That is not bad. Pre Woodhead injury i traded him for Jordan Matthews. I shoulda waited one more week.

I was ready to lump him into a trade to upgrade me at wr. Saddest news? The big piece on my side of the trade was gonna be Peterson. I just missed getting rid of him!

Was this a ppr league?

I was going to trade him and DT for Julio Jones. Didn't feel good about it so declined it. But now I have offer for Gio and DT for Julio. .ppr league I don't know why I'm still thinking about it

Drafted Gurley, Freeman and Melvin.

Been flexing Melvin but may end up starting him over Freeman and flexing Travis Benjamin.

Never thought Melvin would be my best RB.

Seems there are so many WR now that I never trade away decent RBs. Easy to trade away WRs but my leagues all only start 2 WR

The person with AP in my league is freaking out. He wants bortles and Melvin for AP and Russell Wilson. I get bell back soon, but not sure I want Hyde being my only backup if AP doesnt come back

Your not going to trade M Gordon for Peterson are you ?

I'm contemplating it. Just gotta wait and see how bad the tear really is. Peterson could be a helluva pickup if he can come back 100 in 4 weeks and Bradford gains confidence in the offense

I'm contemplating it. Just gotta wait and see how bad the tear really is. Peterson could be a helluva pickup if he can come back 100 in 4 weeks and Bradford gains confidence in the offense

Why, Melvin 3 down back and healthy. Peterson 2 down back and injured.

I was going to trade him and DT for Julio Jones. Didn't feel good about it so declined it. But now I have offer for Gio and DT for Julio. .ppr league I don't know why I'm still thinking about it

I don't either. I would do that so fast!!!

Julio in PPR, a top 3 over all player.

DT and Gio, RB/WR2-3.

I wouldn't trade Gordon even for Peterson

Wow that sounds crazy.

But with the injury to Woodhead I think Gordans value is higher.

If Peterson is missing significant time, this is a good deal.

Especially if it's a keeper league.

Problem is... at the moment, we do not know the extent of his injury, and cannot predict a recovery time.

My guess is he misses at least 1-2 weeks, but it could easily be 3 months.

if it's the latter, he'd be glad he made the deal.

If I'm a Peterson owner, I'm doing research on that injury and getting all the info I can regarding the recovery time so I can make the best move (or non move) possible for my team.

Viking fan here - Peterson does not look good. Obviously the offensive line is part of it, but he can not make anybody miss unless he is at full speed and that has not happened this year and when he gets healthy(?) it still may be a problem.

If Peterson is missing significant time, this is a good deal.

Especially if it's a keeper league.

Problem is... at the moment, we do not know the extent of his injury, and cannot predict a recovery time.

My guess is he misses at least 1-2 weeks, but it could easily be 3 months.

if it's the latter, he'd be glad he made the deal.

If I'm a Peterson owner, I'm doing research on that injury and getting all the info I can regarding the recovery time so I can make the best move (or non move) possible for my team.

It's my understanding that the poster is the owner of Gordon .

And he is thinking about trading for Peterson.

If he's in a keeper league trading Gordon for Peterson is an awful move.

It's my understanding that the poster is the owner of Gordon .

And he is thinking about trading for Peterson.

If he's in a keeper league trading Gordon for Peterson is an awful move.

I am the Gordon owner, and it is a redraft league. I would never do it if it was a keeper. Gordon has gotten 3 td in 2 games and don't expect his stock to get any better while production goes down (I doubt he gets 24 td this year). If last years leading rusher is available I think I have to at least look at it and consider the risk

I wouldn't do it. .

Go read my post about Gordon and what I said before the season started. I said he would ball and he has and will. He wasn't a 1st rounder for no reason the kid had 1 bad year and you guys act like he can't run the rock. A lot like Bell owners did when Bell avg 3.5 his first year in the league.

You did call it good job.

The major concern is usage for Gordon. Woodhead killed his ceiling. Now the sky is the limit. I just hope they don't go back to their old ways with whoever the sign at scat back.

Also, reports have surfaced that he had a bum knee last year. Looks 100% this year.

Go read my post about Gordon and what I said before the season started. I said he would ball and he has and will. He wasn't a 1st rounder for no reason the kid had 1 bad year and you guys act like he can't run the rock. A lot like Bell owners did when Bell avg 3.5 his first year in the league.

Do you have to jerk yourself off in front of everyone after every good game from a player you like?

A lot of his problem was because of a bad line.

The line is better this year (so far) but they are one or two key injuries away from regressing to where they were.

Gordon will be fine, but I expect his numbers will improve as the line does. if the chargers draft another O lineman the next offseason, and/or sign a decent player who can run block, he will be even better next year.

Would you rather have Gordon or Gronk assuming you have nothing behind either one, start 1 RB and 1 TE, ppr, 2 player keeper?