Sign in to follow this  
jrbdmb

Best site for NFL breaking news texts

Looking for a good site to get breaking NFL news (like today's Abdullah and Peterson news) via text. A Twitter feed would be OK *if* it doesn't send me a bunch of other garbage. A good iPhone app would also work.

The main thing is it has to be timely - finding out news an hour later than everybody else in the league won't work.

twitter

twitter

He wants texts. Obviously Rotoworld is the best place for news since all it does is compile tweets, but it cant send you text alerts. Twitter alerts will send you endless garbage along with the news you want.

He wants texts. Obviously Rotoworld is the best place for news since all it does is compile tweets, but it cant send you text alerts. Twitter alerts will send you endless garbage along with the news you want.

Can Roto do an RSS feed? There was a handy RSS feed app I used to use with FFToday's headline feed (but it seems like that feed doesn't have as much going through it anymore...)

Bingo. I could just get notifications from FFToday but they often are that timely, and most others like Schefter or Rotworld send a lot of junk along with the good info.

One team...Keenan Allen, Danny Woodhead, Arian Foster, Corey Coleman...just waiting for this Delanie Walker hamstring issue to suddenly become a hamstring tear to really get the laughs going.

I used to use FFMastermind quickbits, but this was a few years ago. I dont think they were as good year after year

Yahoo sportacular (Cell phone app) isnt bad.

you gotta switch your settings so you only get NFL alerts, but it does the job.

Please delete this thread.

Some of you are ruining it for others.

If there is ONE edge out there, it's how fast someone can get injury and fantasy news update.