Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Eli or rivers rest of the way

Eli.

Both have the scary out of nowhere downside in a given week. But Eli is usually only prone to a bad 2-4 week stretch. Rivers can be horrible for months at a time once injuries accumulate around and with him.

Eli has WEAPONS and an offense designed to get it to them quickly. Add in run game issues and Jennings bringing his vintage brand of injury shenanigans already, and the Giants passing game is the place to be.

I think the run game of SD actually helps Rivers. Really though, you can't go wrong with either. As a Rivers owner though I do dread the games, especially on the road vs KC and Den. Two very bench worthy games. Not sure Eli has such games on his schedule.

Eli.

normally my answer would be rivers, but it's hard to think of a better receiving corps, or a team that will need to throw the ball to them more, than the giants.

what weapons does rivers have at his disposal?

• Like 1

Eli because Rivers doesn't have anyone left on his team

This. Eli has all weapons healthy and I can't name three people on theb Chargers.

It's pretty much a toss up. Both are solid starting fantasy QBs. Both will have some huge games and both will have a couple of clunkers. Mainly they will provide strong scores week to week and would provide a great QB platoon.

If I had to choose one though, I would go with Eli. I believe his supporting cast is a little better and his division has weaker defenses.

Between the two, I'd still take Dopey Eli.

But My God, if you own a Charger start him next week. Travis Benjamin, Tyrell Williams, Hunter Henry, hell even Lance Alworth and Kellen Winslow SR.