Sign in to follow this  
Law

The players I've dropped that then go off - who you got?

My leagues don't have these huge benches, so sometimes you have to cut a player to fill out your roster.

I've cut Jonathan Stewart (injury), Golden Tate (suckness), and Torrey Smith (suckness).

Of course, they do much better without me. I am the common denominator holding them back.

Have you dropped anyone who was hurt or not performing only to see them explode?

Well, I drafted Ajayi and dropped him weeks ago. Wouldn't have been starting him this week anyway, so I'm not too salty. But dayum.

Had Ajayi, dropped him earlier in the week because everything was saying Foster was back. Ended up dropping Ajayi for Forsett. Yea...

Dropped Sammie Coates 2 weeks ago. Dropped Fleener today.

Let me know who you drop next.

Mmmmmk?

;)

Let me know who you drop next.

Mmmmmk?

;)

It will probably be a guy whose name rhymes with certs.

This is the Golden Tate post. I'm sad that I couldn't get obj before today. I wanted too much..should've just taken him.

It will probably be a guy whose name rhymes with certs.

Yeah. I dropped him too, for Pitta. Not much better.

Next week Hurts scores his one TD on the year and gets everyone excited again.

Traded Pryor to my opponent.

My opponent this week tried to trade me Ajayi. I said no. No trades to that week's opponent.

Even if I had made the trade, I wouldn't have played him. He didn't.

West. Dropped when it was RBBC

Yep...no indication that Forsett would be dropped them and he hadn't seen double digit touches then BAM! Instant Starting RB1...fock

Dropped James White for Jordan Howard. Can't say yet whether I won or lost that one...

Dropped Kendall Wright a few weeks ago and picked up Tajae Sharp...that is looking like a Fail.

Kenny Britt.

This guy winds up on my roster almost every year and gets dropped. All of a sudden he pretends to be Randy Moss. :shocking:

Picked up Hunter Henry.....then it's announced Gates will be back, and Henry will be no more than a TE 2. Dropped him and stuck with Pitta.. It's time to let those memories go of Pitta from before his hip issues.

I didn't drop him but Golden was on my bench this week. I'm sure that he'll be fine until I decide to put him back into my lineup. Then we'll starting getting the 3/25 0 TD games again!

So far I have dropped Eli Manning this week, dropped LA DEF after week one when they did pretty well for a couple weeks, and picked up Jerrick McKinnon with my #1 waiver pick instead of Jordan Howard. Despite having the highest ranked team by the rankings week in and week out and yahoo still projecting I finish second, I am 1 - 5 with A. Brown, AJ Green, Todd Gurley, Cmike, and Mark Ingram on my team in a 10 teamer. I've picked the wrong QB and DEF every week so far. This year is cursed.

Martellus Bennett

Picked him off waivers because Graham was on a bye. Thank you Jesus!!

I dropped OBJ a few years ago in his rookie season after week 4/5 or so. Of course my buddy scoops him and he goes off the remaining 10 games of the season. That one still chaps my arse.

This year- ajayi

Well, I drafted Ajayi and dropped him weeks ago. Wouldn't have been starting him this week anyway, so I'm not too salty. But dayum.

Yeah I drafted Ajayi and the whole league laughed at me. Dropped him a couple weeks in for West, so at least that's something.

Also sat Eli this week in favor of Wentz lol. Still managed to pull off the win but damn...