Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Denver Broncos at Oakland Raiders: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Broncos: QB Austin Davis, NT Darius Kilgo, WR Cody Latimer, G Connor McGovern, CB Aqib Talib, G Billy Turner, CB Kayvon Webster

Raiders: QB Connor Cook, CB Sean Smith, CB Dexter McDonald, OT Matt McCants, OT Vadal Alexander, TE Ryan O'Malley, DT Stacy McGee

Both teams missing key members in their secondary. I wonder if that will bode well for the receivers

Haha! I was certain that flag was thrown on the Raiders, cancelling Cooper's catch - and it looked at first like the Raiders thought so, too.

But no! It was holding against Harris on Crabtree. :D

They've surrounded him with weapons and he has somewhat clearly gotten better. Cahhhh is having a good run so far. And he's been the man late in games....making all sorts of adult throws. It's fun to see. The old guard of qbs is hanging on but we're gonna need a new set of guys to badger about Super Bowls and weird stats pretty soon.

They've surrounded him with weapons and he has somewhat clearly gotten better. Cahhhh is having a good run so far. And he's been the man late in games....making all sorts of adult throws. It's fun to see. The old guard of qbs is hanging on but we're gonna need a new set of guys to badger about Super Bowls and weird stats pretty soon.

It is fun to see. Almost exhilarating, after the long long long drought. : )

Carr shaping up to be a top 5 qb next draft.

Denver offense is going to gas their D before the night is over at this rate.

And why is Marshall kneeling or standing a focking story? Enough.

Why is Denvers offense so pitiful? It's not like they don't have some play makers.

Oline isn't great. Their opponent knows what they do. Kubiak doesn't run an amazingly complex scheme. They are starting a shakyish qb. They have a hard time getting 'automatic' yards.

But ahem...throwing the ball downfield effectively can cure it all.

Carr sucks tonight. I don't know what everyone else is watching.

What a retarded penalty to take there. Screws me out of a Murray TD.

Thankfully the Broncos counter-retard to get it back.

Needed good games from Carr and Booker tonight. Looks like that's not gonna happen.

It's pretty unexpected, seeing all the flags on Denver rather than on Oakland -especially after last week.

He's been fairly well covered.

Carr needs to fairly well throw him the dam ball a couple of times so I can secure my win :mad:

Please run Murray some more!

Does the NFL care at all that their referees, who are their employees, are ruining their product?

Does the NFL care at all that their referees, who are their employees, are ruining their product?

OK, which player of yours didn't score?

None. That intentional grounding call on Carr was ridiculous, as was the blocker downfield call on Penn when they were at the one yard line. Disagree?

Carr needs to fairly well throw him the dam ball a couple of times so I can secure my win :mad:

Well...they've been getting the ball to him this quarter - albeit unconventionally. Hopefully it gets better from here.

Did you watch the Jet game today?

I have no players on either team. The flags were a disgrace. I can't watch it anymore.

Wtf Oakland. Notably bad play call right there. At least the guy dropped the pick. Now let's see the refs get it.