Sign in to follow this  
Birk

Waiver RBs Desperation

So im looking for some desperate waivers. Currently have Hightower.

Sims coming back. Jaquizz Rodgers may be good plug (doug martin possibly injured)

Ryan Mathews expected to play Sunday also.

Don't know what to do.

Gillislee maybe.

Montgomery expected to have larger roll also

Forsett could probably be added to your list.

Definitely, Forsett best season was under Kubiak. He knows the system but I'm afraid their O-line is the problem.

I agree. I'm adding Montgomery and maybe Sims also. I have a feeling Martin may be out or limited.

Antonio D'Arcangelis has some helpful information in Through the Wire: Week 14: (check out Jalen Richard)

http://www.fftoday.com/articles/d'arcangelis/16_through_the_wire_wk14.html

Then (of course) there's Doug Orth's Stretch Run Saviors with some further insight:

http://www.fftoday.com/articles/orth/16_aob_117_saviors.html

Hopefully you'll find something helpful. Good luck!

• Like 1

How about C Michaels.

Yeah I'm sorry I said it.

Rex Burkhead RB Bengals. Playing the Gio role and facing the Browns this week.

I may have to actually start him. I may kill myself

I would say Gillislie.

He is TD-dependent, but has put up good numbers. Vultured two touchdowns from SHady last week.

Rex Burkhead RB Bengals. Playing the Gio role and facing the Browns this week.

I'm not sure why I would think Rex is more sexier than Sproles, TColeman, or Richard. If you think he is, please explain your reasoning.

I have Lesean McCoy in a non-ppr league and pretty much nothing behind him. Been playing Starks or Ty Montgomery just to get a couple of points at the position. I gambled and picked up Burkhead, Vereen and Ameer Abdullah (possibly for next week or week after if I make it that far). May also take a flyer on Sims, who's out there as well. Favored over the #1 seed right now, we shall see.

I have Lesean McCoy in a non-ppr league and pretty much nothing behind him. Been playing Starks or Ty Montgomery just to get a couple of points at the position. I gambled and picked up Burkhead, Vereen and Ameer Abdullah (possibly for next week or week after if I make it that far). May also take a flyer on Sims, who's out there as well. Favored over the #1 seed right now, we shall see.

If they're available on the wire, you might want to check out Jalen Richard or Troymaine Pope, as well.

If available how about J Rodgers.

He did come in the game last week for Martin.

If they're available on the wire, you might want to check out Jalen Richard or Troymaine Pope, as well.

Forsett splitting carries with Booker. Just announced

I jettisoned Abdullah this morning and grabbed Forsett Also gave consideration to Jalen Richard after watching him run. In this league I just need 5-8 pts out of someone to have it be worthwhile. At one point my team was so bad I salvaged a tie with the WORST team i've ever seen by starting Ronnie Hillman the week he scored one point. I had ZERO points on my bench. That tie actually got me into the playoffs by a half game over 2 other teams.

I'm trying to figure out what to do as well. The Forsett "splitting carries" throws a wrench into the situation, especially when Booker hasn't been looking good, and the titans have been pretty stingy as of late. My other option of Jennings is also a busy because of numerous reasons... I may have to pick up Dion, Burkhead, or Asiata and hold my nose... or maybe Sims... but it is hard to trust him in this first week back... who are you guys keying on?

I'm trying to figure out what to do as well. The Forsett "splitting carries" throws a wrench into the situation, especially when Booker hasn't been looking good, and the titans have been pretty stingy as of late. My other option of Jennings is also a busy because of numerous reasons... I may have to pick up Dion, Burkhead, or Asiata and hold my nose... or maybe Sims... but it is hard to trust him in this first week back... who are you guys keying on?

I've got Dion reluctantly penciled in.

Burkhead and asiata both available as well. Can't trust sims or quizz.... but that Saints game should be a shootout

I was looking at Sims at well, but news came out today that Jaquizz Rodgers may be in the mix there as well because Martin is leaving too many yards on the field. It sounded like a mix of Martin and Rodgers as the primary ball handlers, with Sims thrown in for passing game and even running WR routes. I want no part of a 3 headed poo-poo platter like that.

Aaron Ripkowski

He has been getting a bit of work.

If nothing else, it's kinda cool to hear everyone else screaming and tearing their hair out when he scores. :D

Every single player named on this thread is a joke. Anyone having to rely on these bums better have great WRs and a TE because these bums ain't going to help you win anything.

Every single player named on this thread is a joke. Anyone having to rely on these bums better have great WRs and a TE because these bums ain't going to help you win anything.

Thus....the focking thread title. JFC

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice. We are well aware all these RBS are garbage lol.

Lol. I'm in the same boat. Who is my number two runner? Forsett, the kid from Cinci, or Yeldon.

Good grief, no,wonder I'm in fifth place about to be eliminated.

Lol. I'm in the same boat. Who is my number two runner? Forsett, the kid from Cinci, or Yeldon.

Good grief, no,wonder I'm in fifth place about to be eliminated.

Ironic, since you bashed the players and just about any team starting these players earlier.

Ironic, since you bashed the players and just about any team starting these players earlier.

I bash players who I pretty much resigned myself to being fairly useless, yes.

Just because I have to play one of them doesn't make me feel any better.

I think my frustration of having to rely on one of these "bums" every week has taken its toll on me this season. I too have put a lot of time and research to try to pick the right "bum" each week and what has it gotten me? Nothing! I've gone from 7-2 I believe to 7-6 and on the brink of elimination. I'm pretty frustrated because my RBs have been a large reason why I'm on a 4 game (about to be 5) losing streak.

So try not to mind my harsh words here; just a frustrated owner about to be shoveled out the door. Sniff sniff)

• Like 1

You're like bi-polar...get help.

I currently have Ware, Stewart, Starks, Rogers (just cut Abdullah), Booker, and McKinnon.

To me they all suck in PPR. Except Ware. Stewart will have a good game every 2 months. But I don't feel comfortable with any of these players in the playoffs.

So looks Ingram missed 2 practices and didnt teen show up to practice.

Hightower may be a go. I hope this happens

So looks Ingram missed 2 practices and didnt teen show up to practice.

Hightower may be a go. I hope this happens

Where do you see this? Rotoworld had him returning to practice today.