Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

Jordan Reed....looks like he may give it a go

I wish Reed had not even played but I think some of us knew this was a ruse and he may end up being more of a decoy. But still, how do you bench him? We all saw what he did in Dallas with that injury!

I'm just grateful my backup, Green, also came up small with 2.5 points.

Watch Reed carefully this week. If he actually practices Wednesday or Thursday instead of doing individual drills, which amounts to not practicing, he may be startable.

Good luck everyone.

• Like 1

I nominate Kent for Mane Board Poster of the Week :first: ... I don't own Reed, nor did it affect me, but credit for being right on the money.

• Like 1

Hey Kent, is Garcon worth a pickup for week 15? decent targets and with crowder fading a tad what are your thoughts?

I am very weak at wr and would start garçon over a rob or reed.

I nominate Kent for Mane Mange Board Bored Poster of the Week :first: ... I don't own Reed, nor did it affect me, but credit for being right on the money.

Fixed. What's wrong with you?

• Like 1

Hey Kent, is Garcon worth a pickup for week 15? decent targets and with crowder fading a tad what are your thoughts?

I am very weak at wr and would start garçon over a rob or reed.

Picking the WR for the skins each week is like picking the Patriots WR. Very hard to predict if it's gonna be a Garçon week. I dropped Garcon a couple weeks ago because I don't know if he's even worth it with the limited upside.

Watch Reed carefully this week. If he actually practices Wednesday or Thursday instead of doing individual drills, which amounts to not practicing, he may be startable.

Good luck everyone.

Well, I am probably eliminated in one league and will try to pick up Ertz to play this week. I don't know how I can trust Reed at all unless some doc tells me he is fine and his injury should not affect his play.

Btw, nice call Kent.

Garcon has been a high floor low ceiling wr3-4 for several of my teams this season. He's usually good for 4-6/50ish yards with a td every 3-4 games. In ppr he's averaged ~10 points a week. I started him over Pryor yesterday and his td helped seal the win for me.

Garcon has been a high floor low ceiling wr3-4 for several of my teams this season. He's usually good for 4-6/50ish yards with a td every 3-4 games. In ppr he's averaged ~10 points a week. I started him over Pryor yesterday and his td helped seal the win for me.

Yep, solid WR3 type of guy.... 5-6 for 50-60yds. .3TD. Pretty consistent 10-15pt guy.

Well Kent.....what u thinking this week for Jordan Reed? I know its early and real practice doesn't start till Thurs/sat due to Monday night game but wondering your early thoughts.

was or are you hearing any new injuries or did he make it out ok?

I saw 1 - 10 on one target. I didn't watch game. did see on a highlight he was in around goaline once. thanks kent

Well Kent.....what u thinking this week for Jordan Reed? I know its early and real practice doesn't start till Thurs/sat due to Monday night game but wondering your early thoughts.

was or are you hearing any new injuries or did he make it out ok?

I saw 1 - 10 on one target. I didn't watch game. did see on a highlight he was in around goaline once. thanks kent

You are not the only one waiting for Kent to report in, but like you said, we have three more days to wait on before we get that report.

Nothing to report on Tuesday. End of tomorrow we should know more. But if he's doing individual drills that's a huge red flag.

What's the word on this doucher? Decoy again?

Start at own risk!

Very risky since he plays Mon night.

Unless your backup TE is Davis or Olsen, you could get screwed by a late scratch if he's not feeling it in warm ups.

Seriously considering starting Brate unless I hear something definitive.

"Mike Jones ‏@MikeJonesWaPo 9s9 seconds ago

Redskins still not sure how much Jordan Reed will be able to play on Monday. Just depends on pain tolerance."

Jones is my local beat reporter.

Im starting Davis again.

I truly don't know what I'd do if I owned Reed this week. Sorry folks. He's a big risk but he's had another week. He basically didn't play last week so I count that as another week of rest. Good luck all.

Redskins still not sure how much Jordan Reed will be able to play on Monday. Just depends on pain tolerance."

Im starting Davis again.

I truly don't know what I'd do if I owned Reed this week. Sorry folks. He's a big risk but he's had another week. He basically didn't play last week so I count that as another week of rest. Good luck all.

crap Kent, seriously? what did they do for him on Turkey day? dude was hop up on adrenaline and speed 10-95 2td, both td beautiful, one great route on barry church and other great catch in back of end zone.

so much potential. i will puke if i have to start Aquit aka Arob

Im starting Davis again.

meant to say thanks. appreciate it kent

• Like 2

Well I got Reed, VD, and Ebron.

Sorry to hear that bro, see a doctor asap. I'd go Ebron over Reed.

• Like 1

Kent, sorry buddy for the countless questions. I picked up Pierre Garcon on the idea to protect myself if something crazy happens monday night with reed i can plug him in.

Then I got to thinking, is he a better/safer play in ppr than reed? maybe.

question is what is the breakdown of crowder, desean, and Pierre? are they all pretty equal on snaps in 3 wide receiver sets?

basically wondering if pierre is in there a bunch or not. thanks boss.

2016 WASHINGTON REDSKINS SNAP COUNTS

Player 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Total

Kirk Cousins 58 67 71 62 66 74 73 91 63 68 75 60 48 876

Pierre Garcon 40 46 55 44 49 60 57 78 51 52 52 48 42 674

Jamison Crowder 47 48 44 34 37 56 55 64 47 41 60 50 41 624

DeSean Jackson 48 51 51 48 51 50 54 32 49 56 45 42 577

Vernon Davis 19 27 35 34 33 72 71 39 34 37 45 59 38 543

Jordan Reed 50 58 64 55 60 72 50 59 37 10 515

2016 WASHINGTON REDSKINS SNAP COUNTS

Player 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Total

Kirk Cousins 58 67 71 62 66 74 73 91 63 68 75 60 48 876

Pierre Garcon 40 46 55 44 49 60 57 78 51 52 52 48 42 674

Jamison Crowder 47 48 44 34 37 56 55 64 47 41 60 50 41 624

DeSean Jackson 48 51 51 48 51 50 54 32 49 56 45 42 577

Vernon Davis 19 27 35 34 33 72 71 39 34 37 45 59 38 543

Jordan Reed 50 58 64 55 60 72 50 59 37 10 515

wow.....thank you Gepetto. where you find this. really appreciate

Kent, sorry buddy for the countless questions. I picked up Pierre Garcon on the idea to protect myself if something crazy happens monday night with reed i can plug him in.

Then I got to thinking, is he a better/safer play in ppr than reed? maybe.

question is what is the breakdown of crowder, desean, and Pierre? are they all pretty equal on snaps in 3 wide receiver sets?

basically wondering if pierre is in there a bunch or not. thanks boss.

I thought I read somewhere that Kent isn't even recommending you to play Reed.

I thought I read somewhere that Kent isn't even recommending you to play Reed.

My last comment I said I don't really know. This week is a brutal call. He gets an extra day of rest. It's now impossible to predict his usage.

Personally I'm starting Davis again. The Panthers are awful against the TE.

In an ideal world if you have a good alternative you could bench Reed since it's impossible to predict his worth this week. He could go off or take a hit and be done. Only god knows.

Good luck all!!

For what Its worth my brother is also a DC homer playing me in the playoffs and he benched Reed for Jimmy Graham.

Reed participated in 1 on 1 drills yesterday for first time since the injury. Interested in todays practice......hmmmm , so brutal

Reed is the best when he is healthy. His problem is health is something that changes during the game every game. He cannot stay healthy even if he starts the game healthy. I was hoping for a miracle, and I do not think it will happen. Even if he starts OK - the first time he runs hard, jumps high and gets hit hard he will head to the sideline and disappear. I think I will have to go with Green(PIT). I wish I could go with him on Monday, would be fun with him... Too many bruises that get rebruised??!!!

Good luck guys!!! I will need a lot of luck!!!

Yeah what a mess. I have VD, Gates and Reed. I might go the safe route with Gates?

I'd probably go Gates but thats only because in the playoffs I put a huge premium on guys I know are ready to go a full game. I've played hurt guys in the playoffs before and been burned.

Yeah what a mess. I have VD, Gates and Reed.

That is messed up, bro. Hang in there, though....life will get better.

I would recommend taking some penicillin for the VD, then locking all the Gates and smoking some of that Reed.

• Like 1

I'd probably go Gates but thats only because in the playoffs I put a huge premium on guys I know are ready to go a full game. I've played hurt guys in the playoffs before and been burned.

I can't argue with that . I just read Reed practiced again today but it was limited. so if I bench reed which one of these slugs would you play in his place? PPR league.

really appreciate all thoughts, thanks.

Allan Robinson @Texans

JJ Nelson vs Saints

Pierre Garcon vs Panthers

I am starting Landry and Malcolm Mitchell........I think. lol. what a mess of wr/te

I can't argue with that . I just read Reed practiced again today but it was limited. so if I bench reed which one of these slugs would you play in his place? PPR league.

Allan Robinson @Texans

JJ Nelson vs Saints

I am starting Landry and Malcolm Mitchell........I think. lol. what a mess of wr/te

Yikes. Who knows.

I'd probably go JJ and hope for a shootout.

Allan Robinson @Texans

JJ Nelson vs Saints

Garçon for safety, JJ for moderate risk, high reward.

garcon was played. good call. i luckily advanced vs a team that had the bad luck.

Reed, u saved my team thanksgiving weekend. its over now.......this thread needs to end.

Anyone plays Reed in the Championship game is either crazy or very loyal.

He put me over the top for a few games during the reg season. I'm glad I traded for him, but there's no way he can be trusted now.

He never should've been cleared to play. It was like playing with 10 men when he was on the field last night. What a joke.

He never should've been cleared to play. It was like playing with 10 men when he was on the field last night. What a joke.

Hey Kent, why did they give us misinformation during the practices? Didn't they say he was involved in contact too and passed? Clearly, he was not looking for nor could tolerate pain when there was contact.

Hey Kent, why did they give us misinformation during the practices? Didn't they say he was involved in contact too and passed? Clearly, he was not looking for nor could tolerate pain when there was contact.

We know why teams give misinformation. It's the so called fantasy experts you have to ignore.

That injury was and is brutal. He should be on IR.

• Like 1

We know why teams give misinformation. It's the so called fantasy experts you have to ignore.

That injury was and is brutal. He should be on IR.

Thoughts on Davis with him hurting or out? and I agree - he looks in obvious pain, and they need to act in his best interest. He should be on the IR..