Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Is there a legit chance that cowboys lock up and don't play Elliot as much?

People keep snapping up McFadden as if Elliot could possibly sit if they lock up home field before they play. Is there legit cause for concern?

To be clear, I mean THIS week since they play after everyone else, not next week. I'm only asking because that's two leagues now the Elliot owner has spent a waiver on McFadden THIS WEEK when there were other viable startable guys available.

I don't see any way. They would have to pull Elliot in goal line situations for McFadden to matter since there is no way he is getting benched. Maybe McFadden gets more carries in the second half? If you are playing anyone who is starting McFadden be thankful

But the Cowboys also want to have the top two ROY on their team. It will be a lock one of them wins if Elliot does well these next few games. I think that matters to Jerry

People keep snapping up McFadden as if Elliot could possibly sit if they lock up home field before they play. Is there legit cause for concern?

To be clear, I mean THIS week since they play after everyone else, not next week. I'm only asking because that's two leagues now the Elliot owner has spent a waiver on McFadden THIS WEEK when there were other viable startable guys available.

Dammit, I hope not.

Well, looks like we'll see.

Cowboys clinch home field with the Giants loss tonight.

Zeke is gonna be playing as long as the game is a game. MAYBE the boys yank folks if someone gets hurt early and/or Tampa jumps out to a lead.

I'm going to still start him.

They are gonna rest everyone week 17 and have a first round bye. I would think they would play the whole game this week to stay fresh and out there then have the next 3 weeks off. That's a lot of time off if they rested this week.

I'm playing Elliot, it think McFadden will get some more touches but Elliot should still get the majority unless the game gets out of hand.

Zeke is gonna be playing as long as the game is a game. MAYBE the boys yank folks if someone gets hurt early and/or Tampa jumps out to a lead.

If the already clinched with the giants loss, what does tampa have to do with the matter?

I'm going to still start him.

probably a wise decision...Garrett may pull players week 17 after 1st half. not week 16 is my two cents.

dallas has 1st round by and needs to stay somewhat sharp. they can't be pulling folks now and them not playing until 3 weeks from now

MCFadden tore his groin off the bone this morning after a fit of sneezing. Allergies man.

But the Cowboys also want to have the top two ROY on their team. It will be a lock one of them wins if Elliot does well these next few games. I think that matters to Jerry

Cant see Dak getting ROY

Jones wants his trophy to break rookie rushing record. There's no way he's jeopardizing that!

I will say it would be wise to rest Demarcus Lawrence "back" until fully healthy for playoffs. he sat out last week. no rush to come back.

signed armchair qb.

Kent.....funny. your comment about McGlassden

Jones wants his trophy to break rookie rushing record. There's no way he's jeopardizing that!

Why not, its great PR

Why not, its great PR

Time to shake the money maker for the brand " Americas Team," Tommy got a Zeke jersey for Christmas. Getting hurt is the price of doing business sometimes.

Cant see Dak getting ROY

Who is then? Elliott? I guess he probably is. Although he doesn't deserve it. And mvp votes for Elliot are a complete joke. He shouldn't get a single vote for either imo. Should be Dak for roy.

• Like 1

Oh and let's also be sure to remember the Cowboys still screwed the pooch by not taking Ramsey. As far as value to a team Ramsey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Elliot

Who is then? Elliott? I guess he probably is. Although he doesn't deserve it. And mvp votes for Elliot are a complete joke. He shouldn't get a single vote for either imo. Should be Dak for roy.

There's no way Dak would be in the Roy conversation without the presence of Zeke!

There's no way Dak would be in the Roy conversation without the presence of Zeke!

Umm yes he would. What Dak has done is much more impressive than Elliot.

Well I can see Dallas sitting their guys a bit now that they have home field locked, but it won't be till the 2nd half. Is Dak trustworthy?

I happen to feel that Dak is more deserving of RoY. For what he has done on that team in the absence of a well respected veteran.

I also agree that the presence of Zeke has been huge for Dak.

Then again that line has been huge for both so I'm not going to hold it against Dak.

Per rotoworld.com

Owner/GM Jerry Jones reiterated Friday that the Cowboys won't be resting any starters in Week 16 against the Lions.

The Cowboys have clinched home-field advantage throughout the playoffs and the No. 1 seed in the NFC, but Jones says he has learned from past experiences resting players and didn't like the results. "I know that in our (2007) season here with Wade Phillips, we had a great season and then we turned around and got into the playoffs and rested pretty good the last ballgame. And we ended up losing the first playoff game that we had with home-field bye all the way through," said Jones. "That's going to bear heavily our experience there with Wade in '07 will weigh heavily on any thoughts I have about who plays." Ezekiel Elliott, Dak Prescott, and Dez Bryant are all safe to use in fantasy title week.