Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

No Muslim Refugee has ever committed an act of terror in the U.S.

Over 1,000 refugees from these 7 countries have entered the US since a Stay was ordered on Trump's EO.

Are you hiding under your sofa as you post this?

1. And?!!!!!!! I don't care if it's vague or not. You're an immigrant (green card or not) who is associating with possible terrorists, then I'd rather the government look out for the rest of us and get that person the fock out.

2. Biased.......sure.

1. I care when a report is spun that 74 people have been convicted of terrorism. And that is used to try an further a bogus agenda.

2. Glad you can admit those sources are biased. As much as people scream about CNN...sources like that are so much worse..and they are sources that Trump gets his info from. Complete whackjobs like infowars (some of his tweets have basically come straight from IW moments after they publish something).

Just wondering where these refugees are going to work? Can they cut grass? Just like the left, taking jobs away from hard working illegal immigrants.

Yes Kimberly, the high school dropout, Abib the neurosurgeon is taking away your job. :lol:

Police investigator Peter Springare isn’t likely to be among those mocking President Trump for his remarks about refugees in Sweden.

Trump’s comments during a Florida campaign rally on Saturday – which some took as a misstatement about a supposed terror attack – dovetail with what Springare has been seeing during a typical week in Orebro, Sweden. Five rapes, three assaults, a pair of extortions, blackmail, an attempted murder, violence against police and a robbery made up Springare’s caseload for a five-day period earlier this month, according to a Feb. 3 Facebook post he wrote. The suspects were all from Muslim-majority countries – Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia and Turkey – save for one Swedish man nabbed in a drug-related case.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/20/trump-may-have-been-unclear-but-sweden-experiencing-migrant-crime-wave.html

Did we find a fatal terror attack by a refugee in the US yet? Since this problem has taken up so much of Donald J. Snowflake's campaigning conversation and attention I figured there must be dozens of examples. :dunno:

Police investigator Peter Springare isnt likely to be among those mocking President Trump for his remarks about refugees in Sweden.

Trumps comments during a Florida campaign rally on Saturday which some took as a misstatement about a supposed terror attack dovetail with what Springare has been seeing during a typical week in Orebro, Sweden. Five rapes, three assaults, a pair of extortions, blackmail, an attempted murder, violence against police and a robbery made up Springares caseload for a five-day period earlier this month, according to a Feb. 3 Facebook post he wrote. The suspects were all from Muslim-majority countries Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia and Turkey save for one Swedish man nabbed in a drug-related case.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/20/trump-may-have-been-unclear-but-sweden-experiencing-migrant-crime-wave.html

It's just sad what's going on in Sweden due to the Muslim refugees they opened their hearts to committing all these crimes, including many, many rapes. Why are they so mad at Sweden?

It's just sad what's going on in Sweden due to the Muslim refugees they opened their hearts to committing all these crimes, including many, many rapes. Why are they so mad at Sweden?

They are destroying the US, and destroying Europe. Throughout history, many cultures have been completely destroyed without any preservation, all for the greater good. This is how the middle east should be dealt with. Level it. In a hundred years or so everyone will thank you for eliminating the poison that is Islam from the earth. They have literally been doing this for 2,000 or however many years it has been, with nearly NO improvements or progressing. Nasty, disgusting people. Before all the Libtards jump down my throat. I am not talking about the race of middle eastern, I'm talking about the religion. I have multiple friends with middle eastern descent, I even work with one of them who's ancestors migrated here, even he agrees, there is no helping these people.

They are destroying the US, and destroying Europe. Throughout history, many cultures have been completely destroyed without any preservation, all for the greater good. This is how the middle east should be dealt with. Level it. In a hundred years or so everyone will thank you for eliminating Islam from the earth. They have literally been doing this for 2,000 or however many years it has been, with nearly NO improvements or progressing. Nasty, disgusting people.

You should crawl under your couch.

You should crawl under your couch.

I think you should take some of them in. You seem very passionate about how well they acclimate to new countries.

I think you should take some of them in. You seem very passionate about how well they acclimate to new countries.

Lol.

Just calling a spade a spade.

No. You sound terrified. Trump has certainly accomplished his goal with you, son. Now buy a helmet and be careful!!

Link to me caring how any of them acclimate?

No. You sound terrified. Trump has certainly accomplished his goal with you, son. Now buy a helmet and be careful!!

Not terrified. I just know what America will become if we let to many of these disgusting people in.

Fixed

Hey, at least I paid for my futon (I don't actually have a futon, I actually a very nice Scan Design living room set) or couch, and not my wife or girlfriend. Ya betch.

Hey, at least I paid for my futon (I don't actually have a futon, I actually a very nice Scan Design living room set) or couch, and not my wife or girlfriend. Ya betch.

Sure you did

Lol.

Riots erupted in a heavily immigrant Stockholm suburb Monday night, as masked looters set cars ablaze and threw rocks at cops, injuring one police officer, Swedish officials said.

The violence in Rinkeby began around 8 p.m., when officers arrested a suspect at an underground station on drug charges, The Local reported. A group soon gathered, hurling rocks and other objects at officers and prompting one cop to fire his gun in a situation that demanded he use his firearm, police spokesman Lars Bystrom said.

Hours later, the Rinkeby riots began, with a second wave starting around 10:30 p.m. Seven or eight cars were set on fire and many stores saw looting, The Local reported. A photographer from media outlet Dagens Nyheter said a group of 15 people beat him as he tried to document the chaos.

Riots erupted in a heavily immigrant Stockholm suburb Monday night, as masked looters set cars ablaze and threw rocks at cops, injuring one police officer, Swedish officials said.

The violence in Rinkeby began around 8 p.m., when officers arrested a suspect at an underground station on drug charges, The Local reported. A group soon gathered, hurling rocks and other objects at officers and prompting one cop to fire his gun in a situation that demanded he use his firearm, police spokesman Lars Bystrom said.

Hours later, the Rinkeby riots began, with a second wave starting around 10:30 p.m. Seven or eight cars were set on fire and many stores saw looting, The Local reported. A photographer from media outlet Dagens Nyheter said a group of 15 people beat him as he tried to document the chaos.

So sad what is going on in Sweden. They opened their hearts and wallets to the Muslims, came out against the travel ban, and yet the Muslims still lash out with terrible violence. It seems to happen wherever they go.

So sad what is going on in Sweden. They opened their hearts and wallets to the Muslims, came out against the travel ban, and yet the Muslims still lash out with terrible violence. It seems to happen wherever they go.

But but but they are so peaceful!

But but but they are so peaceful!

Good thing the Swedes came out against the Travel ban. They would really be in trouble if they didn't.

Just checked CNN's website. The don't seem too interested in these Muslim riots in Sweden. Maybe it's there somewhere, I couldn't find it. But they did have a story about the President of Iceland and his dislike for pineapple on pizza.

Sweden's crime rate went down in 2016 compared to previous years. D'oh! :doh:

How about murders and rapes? The stats that are difficult to manipulate. I'll wait till you get back with those stats. And why just 2016? You've been bamboozled, because you're dull.

How about murders and rapes? The stats that are difficult to manipulate. I'll wait till you get back with those stats. And why just 2016? You've been bamboozled, because you're dull.

Trump narrowed it all the way down to Friday night. Implying that there's some immediate epidemic in Sweden due to refugees. How would crime rates GO DOWN if this was an issue? And if you have statistics to prove me wrong, be my guest, Fido. Fetch

This is really simple.....

-BOTH sides agree these countries are dangerous, and some don't even have functioning governments.

-Opposition says "No attacks have come from these countries" (which ignores attacks on Americans from those countries overseas)

Ok....then answer this. If that's your opinion....are you saying those countries pose no threat whatsoever to THIS country?

If you say yes.....I'd like to hear how countries both sides agree on, which have in fact attacked Americans , believe in Sharia law, and have skimp governments and vetting process ...how they are not a threat.

If you say no....then you agree with the president and Obama.

Seems simple.

Did we did a single link to a fatal terrorist attack perpetrated by a refugee in the US?

Beuller?

Beuller?

:mellow:

Did we did a single link to a fatal terrorist attack perpetrated by a refugee in the US?

Beuller?

Beuller?

:mellow:

They hate that question. Bwahahahaha

They hate that question. Bwahahahaha

it's a stupid question, why wait for death before trying to prevent it ?

Mind boggling idiocy.

Mind boggling idiocy.

Refugees are a non problem that Trump brings up to get guys like you worked into a lather. You're being rubed. :(

Mind boggling idiocy.

Should we take measures to prevent everything that never happened? A bear might wander from the woods and kill someone. Should we get rid of all bears? What if a disgruntled ex-worker shoots up his former place of employment? Perhaps we should make firing employees illegal? MOve out of the country if you're that frightened, wimpy

Should we take measures to prevent everything that never happened? A bear might wander from the woods and kill someone. Should we get rid of all bears? What if a disgruntled ex-worker shoots up his former place of employment? Perhaps we should make firing employees illegal? MOve out of the country if you're that frightened, wimpy

:lol: dumb

Holy god thats stupid.

• Like 1

Again I asked if both parties have agreed those seven countries are a risk explain to me why they are not? And don't use that they haven't attacked anybody here yet. I hope you see the silliness and being retroactive with that logic.

You basically are saying that the seven countries which have attacked Americans and American interests overseas and believe in Sharia law are not a threat to us whatsoever. Or you have to say that Obama and Trump are correct. Which one is it?

What an idiot.