Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

STAY HAS BEEN GRANTED AGAINST TRUMPS X.O.

The interesting thing that hasn't been mentioned yet is that yeah, she can (and likely will) be fired.

But that statement (above) is now admissible in court. - Effectively using the government's own

statements against itself.

Well yes...once Sessions gets in. Though...it's another mark against Trump and shows that it was dumb to run with this EO before it could be vetted by DOJ and his AG pick.

Well yes...once Sessions gets in. Though...it's another mark against Trump and shows that it was dumb to run with this EO before it could be vetted by DOJ and his AG pick.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if she's gone before the morning. Trump just promotes some sycophant to fill space for a couple of days.

State being ordered not to talk to congress about this. Rubio is just one of them talking about it now and pissed that they are all getting shut out.

Or mebbe he had intel saying that this had to be done right now :dunno:

We don't know.

We don't know.

Oh bullshit.

Did it catch anyone?

If there is intel saying it needed to be done...it wouldn't have needed a half assed EO to shut things down.

Most Americans arent used to real leadership. They don't know what it looks like so it scares them. He's leading. Stand back and watch.

Oh bullshit.

Did it catch anyone?

If there is intel saying it needed to be done...it wouldn't have needed a half assed EO to shut things down.

Yea, it's prolly bs. Just throwing that out there.

How would we know if it caught anyone? There's a lot of things .gov does that's not supposed to be front page news.

We don't know.

Well, given that the existing vetting process takes 18-24 months, I'm thinking he had a window of time.

So too did the former head of the Border Patrol - who was asked the same question today and provided that answer.

We don't know.

Interesting you should bring that up. That's Trump's latest lie (via Twitter of course).

If the ban were announced with a one week notice, the "bad" would rush into our country during that week. A lot of bad "dudes" out there!

6:31 AM - 30 Jan 2017

However, it's just flat-out not true..

That argument isn’t based in reality, however. People abroad can’t just “rush” into the U.S. The screening process for refugees takes 18 to 24 months, on average. The process for obtaining other types of visas also takes weeks at the very least.

“The idea that someone can come into the country in a week or a month doesn’t make any sense,” said Denyse Sabagh, an attorney who leads the immigration practice at Duane Morris in Washington.

The waiting period for a student, tourist or work visa varies by country. No one from the seven Muslim-majority countries on Trump’s travel ban list ― Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen ― can enter the country without a background check. Even before Trump signed the order, people from those countries who applied to enter the U.S. were subject to “administrative processing,” a mysterious process Sabagh likened to a “black hole

This has been backed up by the FBI, Border Security and State Dept as well.

Either he honestly doesn't KNOW the process, - or he's flat out lying to us and thinking we're too stupid to figure it out.

Interesting you should bring that up. That's Trump's latest lie (via Twitter of course).

Either he honestly doesn't KNOW the process, - or he's flat out lying to us and thinking we're too stupid to figure it out.

The 18-24 month thing is for refugees. The people temporarily detained weren't refugees. So what does the 18-24 months have to do with anything?

I don't think its and either or.

I think its both...he doesn't know...and he likes to lie about it as well just to make sure.

The 18-24 month thing is for refugees. The people temporarily detained weren't refugees. So what does the 18-24 months have to do with anything?

From the same Article I posted:

"The process for obtaining other types of visas also takes weeks at the very least."

Oh my Effing Gawd. I don't know whether to groan or LOL. Check this:

Spicer defended the detention of a 5-year-old Iranian boy, who was separated from his parents, by saying it was a good thing to slow down the process and assess people before they were let in.

“That’s why we slow it down a little, to make sure that if they are a 5-year-old, that maybe they’re with their parents and they don’t pose a threat,” he said. “But to assume that just because of someone’s age or gender or whatever that they don’t pose a threat would be misguided and wrong.”

DONALD TRUMP - MAKING AMURICA SAFE FROM TODDLERS :first: :first:

I don't see how anyone can support this.

Not the policy itself...that I can understand. But the implementation is everything that this country and constitution is not supposed to be.

Not consulting with levels of government necessary to consult with is flat out wrong. Focking Mattis himself has been reported to be incensed with this decision.

There's rules of implementing policy. Simply put, Trump didn't follow them.

This is quite honestly a criticism that should be shared by every American who wholeheartedly believes in our Constitution and separation of powers.

I simply cannot fathom how anyone would want ANY branch of government operating as a bunch of rogue agents. Particularly when Trump has a "unified" Congress. If he's sneaking Executive Orders 8 days in behind their back, he better watch his sooner than later or he'll be buried in that swamp called impeachment

I don't see how anyone can support this.

Not the policy itself...that I can understand. But the implementation is everything that this country and constitution is not supposed to be.

Not consulting with levels of government necessary to consult with is flat out wrong. Focking Mattis himself has been reported to be incensed with this decision.

There's rules of implementing policy. Simply put, Trump didn't follow them.

This is quite honestly a criticism that should be shared by every American who wholeheartedly believes in our Constitution and separation of powers.

I simply cannot fathom how anyone would want ANY branch of government operating as a bunch of rogue agents. Particularly when Trump has a "unified" Congress. If he's sneaking Executive Orders 8 days in behind their back, he better watch his sooner than later or he'll be buried in that swamp called impeachment

Very well said

Bich be gone. She's fired.

Oh this is a no doubter. She'll be packing up her personal items in a square before noon tomorrow

Oh this is a no doubter. She'll be packing up her personal items in a square before noon tomorrow

Just happened.

These guys are eating their young.

Now, Sean Spicer and Bannon are crossing swords.

Fock me, this is getting crazier and crazier.

Dude had all of Capitol Hill in his pocket - and he's rapidly losing them too.

It's like I said a long time ago - Trump doesn't know

the difference between being POTUS and being King.

But even I didn't see things falling apart so damn fast.

Bich be gone. She's fired.

She outplayed him. Made a name for herself...Was about to be out anyway so nothing to lose....this ban is looking like a disaster...now she may get some face time when this thing ends up in Supreme Court....and more than anything, she stood up to the bully....throw in a hint of martyrdom as he fired her......helll, he may have just created his successor in 4 years.

She outplayed him. Made a name for herself...Was about to be out anyway so nothing to lose....

You're right about that. Smart damn move.

She outplayed him. Made a name for herself...Was about to be out anyway so nothing to lose....this ban is looking like a disaster...now she may get some face time when this thing ends up in Supreme Court....and more than anything, she stood up to the bully....throw in a hint of martyrdom as he fired her......helll, he may have just created his successor in 4 years.

Yup. She's an a-hole, but a smart one. Well played.

https://mobile.twitter.com/froomkin/status/826253939234443269

Our President, the unhinged petulant child throwing a temper tantrum. And the idiots will applaud this even as dumb as that letter is.

That 2nd paragraph is just crap. Even the worst boss knows that you throw out some bland, "we thank her for her time and wish her well..."

"Weak, very weak" - Well, the dude's consistently unprofessional and immature.

Yup. She's an a-hole, but a smart one. Well played.

I bet Bill Belichick texted her the playbook. The Hoodie strikes again!!

Dude....I was just posing a thought, not saying I necessarily believed it.

Yea, it's prolly bs. Just throwing that out there.

Oh this sucks. Check out the story of Mike hager On your local news Gathering site.He and his family Left Iraq during the Gulf War, Spent four years in a refugee camp And finally got legal status In 1995.In fact, he returned back to Iraq as A US Army soldier Serving As an interpreter among other things.He took his mom and other family members to Iraq A few days agoBefore the band Where She suddenly fell ill. When he tried to return return her to The United States with him Only he was allowed to continue on to the US.She died the next day in Iraq away from her son.

Don't care what side you're on, That just sucks.

Oh this sucks. Check out the story of Mike hager On your local news Gathering site.He and his family Left Iraq during the Gulf War, Spent four years in a refugee camp And finally got legal status In 1995.In fact, he returned back to Iraq as A US Army soldier Serving As an interpreter among other things.He took his mom and other family members to Iraq A few days agoBefore the band Where She suddenly fell ill. When he tried to return return her to The United States with him Only he was allowed to continue on to the US.She died the next day in Iraq away from her son.

Well, his mom shouldn't have tried to kill Americans.

Breaking: Federal Judge Halts Trump Travel Ban Nationwide

Not sure what this means yet. Sounds like I'm not alone.

Maybe should've waited until you had Sessions up to speed and in office?

Yay. Lets celebrate. We're running out of rude, stinky cab drivers.

I just checked my local news site and they said this was BS and the guy lied.

More fake news that most will never see the update on.

And you won't hear Jack from Wiffle.

• Like 1

it's always the case, and they wonder why they lost and are nothing more than a pipe of freaks and weirdos to be mocked and laughed at.
  • Like 1

Donald J. Trump

Donald J. Trump Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump

The opinion of this so-called judge, which essentially takes law-enforcement away from our country, is ridiculous and will be overturned!

it's always the case, and they wonder why they lost and are nothing more than a pipe of freaks and weirdos to be mocked and laughed at.

Yes...we know how you all love honesty .

#bowlinggreenmassacre