Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

STAY HAS BEEN GRANTED AGAINST TRUMPS X.O.

I guess I just don't see how anyone can feel this increases safety in the world...

ISIS is going to use this as their largest propaganda tool ever.

Expect to see their global attacks increase

Where was that post showing the military guy talking about the response from the natives?

Something about killing 100 civilians or something?

Long story short - I agree.

And to those morons who say "they didn't like us anyway" - wow.

Innocent people? Obama killed innocent AMERICAN CITIZENS. But did the Libs b*tch about that? No. That was ok.

:wall:

Exactly. Notice the libtards aren't too interested in this discussion. One of them just said again that the XO will piss off Isis and make us less safe. If I'm a would be terrorist, a Fockin missile out of the sky into my town would make me a bit more angry than immigration restrictions.

Innocent people? Obama killed innocent AMERICAN CITIZENS. But did the Libs b*tch about that? No. That was ok.

:wall:

Um, link to "the libs" NOT biitching about 9/11?

Wow. :doh:

Y

I guess I just don't see how anyone can feel this increases safety in the world...

Speaking of ISIS, I don't hear or read anything about ISIS anymore. The media and liberals are too upset by President Trump when they should focus on an actual enemy that wants to harm, kill, and change our way of life.

Um, link to "the libs" NOT biitching about 9/11?

Wow. :doh:

Y

Shitfaced

Careful...you are about to be labeled a hardcore lefty

Speaking of ISIS, I don't hear or read anything about ISIS anymore. The media and liberals are too upset by President Trump when they should focus on an actual enemy that wants to harm, kill, and change our way of life.

Really?

Here's what I did - I typed ISIS into GoogleNews - and here's what happened:

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&authuser=0&q=isis&oq=isis&gs_l=news-cc.3..43j0l9j43i53.1715231.1715642.0.1717550.4.3.0.0.0.0.478.1122.3-2j1.3.0...0.0...1ac.1.jE84NUOYP-8

It's like the idiots who get pulled over and about the cops "shouldn't you be out catching real criminals "

Some of those are about Trump. And some of them are on websites like heavy.com that I don't visit.

I found this interesting thought: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/29/isis-finds-success-infiltrating-terrorists-into-re/

By Rowan Scarborough - The Washington Times - Sunday, January 29, 2017

The Islamic State has planned to infect refugee flows to the West with mass killers, and it has had some violent successes.

The CIA said last year that the terrorist group’s official strategy is to hide its operatives among refugees entering Europe and the United States via human flows out of the Middle East and North Africa.

The Islamic State, also known as ISIL and ISIS, has inspired followers to commit atrocities in San Bernardino, California; Orlando, Florida; and the Fort Lauderdale airport in Florida. Scores of U.S. residents have been charged with or suspected of providing material support to the Islamic State. Some have left the U.S. to commit war crimes in Syria and Iraq.

As President Trump places a 120-day ban on immigration from what he considers high-risk Muslim-majority countries, the history of the mass migration shows that some took part in the Nov. 13, 2015, massacre in Paris — two posed as refugees from Syria — and the Christmastime truck carnage in Berlin.

Two of the airport and Metro attacks in Brussels last year had fought in Syria and gained entry back into Belgium.

The German press has reported refugee knife and ax attacks on innocent

“ISIS has claimed on multiple occasions the intent to infiltrate terrorists into the refugee flow,” said Robert Maginnis, a retired Army officer and terrorism analyst. “One can argue that the Tunisian who drove the truck into the Berlin Christmas market was an immigrant tagged as influenced by ISIS. Certainly ISIS will do whatever it can to infiltrate those coming to this country as well. Time will tell whether they are successful, and meanwhile we are vulnerable.”

In August, the deputy head of Bavaria’s intelligence service told the BBC that the Islamic State has injected “hit squads” via migrants entering Germany.

“We have to accept that we have hit squads and sleeper cells in Germany,” said Manfred Hauser, vice president of the Bavaria region’s intelligence-gathering agency, BayLfV.

“We have substantial reports that among the refugees there are hit squads. There are hundreds of these reports, some from refugees themselves. We are still following up on these, and we haven’t investigated all of them fully,” Mr. Hauser said.

Months earlier, Hans-Georg Maassen, chief of German domestic intelligence, told ZDF public television that officials in Europe have “seen repeatedly that terrorists are being smuggled in, camouflaged as refugees. That is a fact that security authorities must always see to recognize and identify.”

In June, CIA Director John O. Brennan told a Senate committee: “We judge that ISIL is training and attempting to deploy operatives for further attacks. ISIL has a large cadre of Western fighters who could potentially serve as operatives for attacks in the West. And the group is probably exploring a variety of means for infiltrating operatives into the West, including refugee flows, smuggling routes and legitimate methods of travel.”

Shortly before he left his post as NATO commander, Air Force Gen. Philip Breedlove said in March that the Islamic State had injected 1,500 fighters into Europe.

“I think every refugee flow needs to be looked at with an eye towards it could be taken advantage of by those who seek to do us harm,” Gen. Breedlove told the Senate Armed Services Committee.

Committee Chairman John McCain, Arizona Republican, responded, “Logic then compels us to assume the risk of attacks on the United States of America or European countries is significantly increased.”

James R. Clapper, as director of national intelligence, in 2015 called the infiltration of refugee flows “a huge concern of ours.”

That year, a Syrian Islamic State operative told Britain’s Daily Express that more than 4,000 fighters had already been smuggled into Europe.

Also that year, FBI Director James B. Comey talked about the difficulty of vetting Syrian refugees for which the bureau had no official data.

“If we don’t know much about somebody, there won’t be anything in our data,” Mr. Comey said. “I can’t sit here and offer anybody an absolute assurance that there’s no risk associated with this.”

This weekend, an Islamic State follower posted a message on the Telegram app that said Mr. Trump was wasting his time by blocking refugees from Syria.

Trump is preventing the entrance of the citizens of [seven] countries to protect America from terrorism,” said the message captured by the Middle East Media Research Institute. “Your decision will not do anything to prevent the attacks; They will come from inside America, from Americans born in America, whose fathers were born in America and whose grandparents were born in America.”

Copyright © 2017 The Washington Times, LLC.

The terrorists that want to harm America and Americans are all Islamic. So, stopping Muslims from entering our Country stops terrorists from entering our country. From there, the US Govt. / Trump administration will narrow it down further. He's already narrowed it down to only 7 countries. Fock, whose to say a terrorist living in Belgium or Germany or Britain doesn't make their way here. This ban needs to be expanded in my opinion. Keep America safe!

God you conservatives are such chicken sh!ts.

• Like 1

Cracks me up - There's a Trumper on the TV right now, his numbers:

There were 300K people who flew in tomorrow from another country, only 109,000 were impacted!

That's one third people. Seriously. Not my numbers, that's his.

And he's also blaming Obama for the 7 nations list.

Wow. Is Trump new and different or just cheating off of Obama's notes?

You can't be both.

Looks like Trump had gotten Saudi Arabia to commit to helping the refugees, funding and supporting safe zones etc.

This guy just gets it done. Sure is a refreshing change.

Looks like Trump had gotten Saudi Arabia to commit to helping the refugees, funding and supporting safe zones etc.

Psst...how do you ensure safe zones without putting troops in harms way?

He pays no mind to these snowflakes stomping their feet. Picks up a phone and gets to work. High energy. Hillary would have just asked where the check is.

I like how Obummer is supposedly the worst president ever but "Ob-b-bummer did it!" is the default excuse of all butthurt Trumptards.

Obummer isn't the president anymore - President Pee Pee is in charge now. And doing a real bang up job, already sparking protests and arguments with his own party two weeks in.

Heckuva job Donald. :overhead:

• Like 1

Psst...how do you ensure safe zones without putting troops in harms way?

Troops in harms way? Oh no! I hope we don't have to ask fireman to fight fires!

• Like 1

I am a bit confused about all this. Admittedly I can barely watch the news anymore, so color me ignorant on this particular subject and Executive Order. But I'm trying to understand here as the little bit of news I've watched/read is all over the place. Half the time I'm pissed at Trump and this XO then I read something else and the media pisses me off more.

1. Does this xo pertain to all Muslims? For instance I'm watching freaking sportscenter and the NBA is worried that a person like Nazr Mohhamed will be stuck in Toronto. Please tell me this is just fake outrage.

2. How many people are we taking here?

I guess my point is on the news they act like American Citizens, who are of Iranian decent, once they leave the country are being detained coming back home. If that's the case this XO goes to far.

If this XO is temporarily halting new people and refugees from these half dozen identified countries (including Syria) then that makes sense to me.

Trying to sift through all the fake outrage and political angles is hard.

I am a bit confused about all this. Admittedly I can barely watch the news anymore, so color me ignorant on this particular subject and Executive Order. But I'm trying to understand here as the little bit of news I've watched/read is all over the place. Half the time I'm pissed at Trump and this XO then I read something else and the media pisses me off more.

1. Does this xo pertain to all Muslims? For instance I'm watching freaking sportscenter and the NBA is worried that a person like Nazr Mohhamed will be stuck in Toronto. Please tell me this is just fake outrage.

I guess my point is on the news they act like American Citizens, who are of Iranian decent, once they leave the country are being detained coming back home. If that's the case this XO goes to far.

If this XO is temporarily halting new people and refugees from these half dozen identified countries (including Syria) then that makes sense to me.

it does not , in fact over 40 nations who are majority Muslim not included.

It is complete fake outrage as usual.

Get used to it

• Like 1

As soon as Trump took office people have already started trying to get him impeached. I'm sorry but this is whining at is finest.

http://ti.me/2k9eVqa

During the 8 years people were crying and screaming "Birther" - were you napping with Van Winkle? Or does it only count as whining now since you know - shoe, foot...?

• Like 1

So lemme get this straight.

This XO halts immigration of non US citizens from only seven countries that have been identified for a while now as the most 'dangerous'.

So Iranian decent Joe (but US citizen) living in Detroit can travel all he wants in and out of the country? Good

Nazr Mohhamed won't have any problem playing in Toronto then coming back to Philly for a game all just because he's Muslim? Good.

Ala Ackbar, refugee from Syria, may have a tough time getting to the US at the moment.

What am I missing?

During the 8 years people were crying and screaming "Birther" - were you napping with Van Winkle? Or does it only count as whining now since you know - shoe, foot...?

link ?

This XO halts immigration of non US citizens from only seven countries that have been identified for a while now as the most 'dangerous'.

So Iranian decent Joe (but US citizen) living in Detroit can travel all he wants in and out of the country? Good

Nazr Mohhamed won't have any problem playing in Toronto then coming back to Philly for a game all just because he's Muslim? Good.

Ala Ackbar, refugee from Syria, may have a tough time getting to the US at the moment.

What am I missing?

1. People from these countries with a valid green card / work visa were banned from returning from the US if they were abroad.

2. These seven countries seem pretty arbitrary - of the goal is to ban people from entering from high risk countries wtf is Saudi Arabia or Oakistan excluded?

1. Good point. Non US citizens, but those with work visas or green cards already (prior to the xo) should be "grandfathered" in and allowed back to the US. I'm assuming they were but the first day or two there was confusion. If this continues I'll be against it. :thumbsup:

2. So you're saying this isn't a broad sweeping Muslim Ban or immigration Religious test as a lot of media are portraying ? :dunno:

Where was that post showing the military guy talking about the response from the natives?

Something about killing 100 civilians or something?

Long story short - I agree.

And to those morons who say "they didn't like us anyway" - wow.

What's your solution? Oh I know, let's appease them.

Maybe if we're nice to the them, they'll go away.

THEY. ARE. NOT. GOING. AWAY.

• Like 1

1. Good point. Non US citizens, but those with work visas or green cards already (prior to the xo) should be "grandfathered" in and allowed back to the US. I'm assuming they were but the first day or two there was confusion. If this continues I'll be against it. :thumbsup:

2. So you're saying this isn't a broad sweeping Muslim Ban or immigration Religious test as a lot of media are portraying ? :dunno:

1. Sounds to me based on quotes by the White House that they knew green card / visa holders would be affected.

2. The fact that Drumpf excluded some high risk countries leads me to believe this was a sop to the mouthbreathers.

1. Sounds to me based on quotes by the White House that they knew green card / visa holders would be affected.

2. The fact that Drumpf excluded some high risk countries leads me to believe this was a sop to the mouthbreathers.

1. Well count me on board with thinking that was a bad call and they didn't think that through well enough. I would hope they work that out.

2. I'm not an expert, nor in meetings, nor privileged to National Security intelligence. I would assume there was a reason to choose those seven. I can't sit here in my work office and try to act like I know.

1. Well count me on board with thinking that was a bad call and they didn't think that through well enough. I would hope they work that out.

2. I'm not an expert, nor in meetings, nor privileged to National Security intelligence. I would assume there was a reason to choose those seven. I can't sit here in my work office and try to act like I know.

The White House hasn't given any reason for not including Saudi Arabia or Pakistan. I'm assuming it's because of business interests, which sort of reveals the unseriousness of Trump's proposal.

Not that any thinking person thought the ban was anything but a grandstanding stunt. Drumpf probably made us less safe abroad but at least he made his voters feel tough. :cheers:

Less Muslims getting in than before? Thanks Trump!

God you conservatives are such chicken sh!ts.

You libs are worried that this will offend the terrorists. That is the most pussiest thing I've ever heard of.

1. All from the countries listed. If he is from one of those countries...they are trying to get around this (this affects several players in the NBA)

2. Hard to say...there are a lot of people from those countries that may want to come here...it affects them...their families...companies...and we can get into who it affects as far as putting our people overseas in greater harm as well.

Yes...it has detained legal permanent residents of the United States returning here. It has affected people who worked with us and fought with us in Iraq fighting ISIS and Al Qaeda (it is affecting us in other countries as they retailiate with their own bans as Iraq has called for which would hurt us in fighting ISIS and so on. As I said...hard to count how it affects our people in other countries and quite possibly grows the problem of terrorism rather than do anything to make us safer.

Its not just halting new people at all.

it does not , in fact over 40 nations who are majority Muslim not included.

It is complete fake outrage as usual.

Get used to it

This is an example of BS spin he was trying to avoid.

What am I missing?

A lot...because you are incorrect in your assertions of who can come and go.

Do those other Muslim countries allow the banned countries people in?

1. There is confusion because the man up top didn't brief anyone including Homeland Security, State, or Justice.

2. There very well could be a test later when they decide letting people in...already talked of letting Christians first. Also stories (hard to verify of course) of people with Green Cards being asked what they thought of Trump during their questioning. Similar stories were told by people traveling from Canada coming in around the time of the inauguration and marches after.

2. There was...because of a bill passed during the Obama administration that was quite a bit different (which has not stopped the rubes from trying to compare them). They listed 7 risky countries in their plan then. This used the same...and anyone who isn't all in on the orange kool aid knows its so he could blame Obama for it...which he basically already has along with blaming the media.

1. There is confusion because the man up top didn't brief anyone including Homeland Security, State, or Justice.

2. There very well could be a test later when they decide letting people in...already talked of letting Christians first. Also stories (hard to verify of course) of people with Green Cards being asked what they thought of Trump during their questioning. Similar stories were told by people traveling from Canada coming in around the time of the inauguration and marches after.

There is no confusion. You don't come out and say "we're tightening things up 30 days from now". You do it. You don't tell the guys you're trying to keep out when you plan to implement it. And as we' ve seen, the ones temporarily caught up in this are being allowed to continue their travels after they are checked out.
  • Like 1

A lot...because you are incorrect in your assertions of who can come and go.

Okay, so are you saying US Citizens traveling abroad are affected by this order?

Are you saying this is a religious ban?

I'm not making assertions, I'm trying to sift through all y'alls (and medias) back and forth realities.

Up to this point the crux of the issue and the only fault I can lay on Trump is this:

1. What the XO meant needed to be more clearly defined to the "airports" as it seems some poeple were detained who should not have been.

2. The work visa - green card folks. That needs sorting out.

Other than that, what do I have wrong?